Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Launch of EtherStone  (Read 278 times)
EtherStone (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:15:25 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 02:41:58 PM by EtherStone

Telegram: https://t.me/ethstone
Twitter: https://twitter.com/StoneEther

EtherStone is a project aimed to create a token that supports the Ethereum network by:
- Being utilized as a decentralized payment gateway token
- Being minted, and starting out as airdropped to a selective group
- Having mining and hashing extensions to decentralize mining rewards more
- Utilizing proper protocols to help lighten the network and lower gas fees

Dapp Contract: [0xf5ba8a8c87f976b79b17ccd25ee8dc2f8e82fb59]

Why I Made EtherStone: https://www.digitalcpr.net/blog/2018/6/26/why-i-made-etherstone

TokenJar: https://tokenjar.io/ETHS
Karsha: https://karsha.biz/ico/116
Enclaves DEX: https://enclaves.io/trade/ETHS
CoinPayments: https://www.coinpayments.net/supported-coins-eth-tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

I think you should made an announcement with more information than that. Your announcement is so simple, and I can not find any thing if I don't click to your link. Any way, good luck to your project.
EtherStone (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

I think you should made an announcement with more information than that. Your announcement is so simple, and I can not find any thing if I don't click to your link. Any way, good luck to your project.

Thanks, we made a whole banner in mark down language in our link, but are still newbie users.
patriknilen

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Thanks, we made a whole banner in mark down language in our link, but are still newbie users.
I thinks your project will be success, I believe that you do the best thing for your project. So don't worry about the simple of announcement and make a quality project and you will get attention
EtherStone (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

I thinks your project will be success, I believe that you do the best thing for your project. So don't worry about the simple of announcement and make a quality project and you will get attention

Thank you!
pacamobradillo

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

ok, this thing is not too big issue here, I just think a brand new member make an announcement post is not helpful for a new project to much. I think you understand my mind right! so if I were you I will take care my website and social page to get more attension.
patriknilen

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

you are welcome. work hard and you will get back amazing result. don't worry about anything and do the best of your ability for the project
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

Seems like you need help a little bit to make an announcement thread and also the bounty if you want, just contact me directly in pm.
rahu0831

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

Airdrop to a selective group? What group is that? Huh
EtherStone (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

Airdrop to a selective group? What group is that? Huh

We are airdropping to some mining groups, but also the contract is mineable using Mvis Tokenminer, and we plan to increase the circulating supply soon
EtherStone (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:20:13 PM

Seems like you need help a little bit to make an announcement thread and also the bounty if you want, just contact me directly in pm.

Thanks, not looking to do a bounty just yet, but appreciate the feedback
pacamobradillo

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Thanks, not looking to do a bounty just yet, but appreciate the feedback
I think, have a bounty campaign is a good way to make your project more popular, probably you should prompt carefully
I suggest that almost other project have a bounty campaign too
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

I came to your site. I expected to see information about the project, but saw some program code. I would like to see a normal white paper, information about the team and the road map.

LoraKalash

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

1 member in the team of blockchain project? I never trust such projects. You will not have a possibility even to support the project. I'm not saying about its evolution.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
pacamobradillo

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:04:57 PM

a new project, start a new  announcement buy a brand new member. And without any reply from 2 days ago, wow Huh Huh Huh Huh
I don't know this project want to run their project or not.!!! @@
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

Why ether must have in name?
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:07:13 PM

a new project, start a new  announcement buy a brand new member. And without any reply from 2 days ago, wow Huh Huh Huh Huh

how is their preparation in developing this project? I have not been able to understand this project. can they soon update information about EtherStone project.
EtherStone (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

how is their preparation in developing this project? I have not been able to understand this project. can they soon update information about EtherStone project.

There has been preparation in developing this project and currently we are working on the development of a minimalist wallet compatible with it as well as our own mining solution rather then just the Mvis Tokenminer  integration.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: