Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:22:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoS/MN] Gentarium (GTM) | Masternode hosting platform | Shared MN service  (Read 82370 times)
georgg

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:31:42 PM

What happened with Gentarium during the last several days?
Why GTM price dropped from above 18k satoshi to around 13k satoshi currently?

Its hard to say what happened to the price the last few days but it does give people the opportunity to get in and buy a GTM node. I have seen this happen with a few projects where the price starts out high and then evens out over a period of time. GTM compared to the other masternode platforms is way undervalued in my opinion and does have a lot more upside to the price going up in the near future.

I hope you are right!
The only stupid thing is that I bought my second masternode a few days ago when the price was 20k sat...  Sad
Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:16:05 AM

Im attaching a screenshot of a post I put on GTM Discord a while ago.  The GTM team is sketchy and holding my coins hostage.  I will only attach one screenshot here but if you want details about whats going on simply go to the GTM discord and read the "support" channel comments from today.  Long stort short, they dont care about the users, only our funds being on their platform.  I personally am done with this project because the support team is shit and dont care about customer service and there are sketchy things going on with my GTM coins that ive got on the platform to pay my tariffs with. Note that I did NOT put these GTM coins into a shared MN because I wanted the ability to withdraw them whenever I needed.  They will now not let me withdraw my coins from the dashboard and are telling me that I must first send them to the GTM shared MN and then create a service request to withdraw them from there to my desktop wallet or an exchange.  I fully plan on writing up a detailed report and timeline of ALL conversations ive had the last 24 hours with the website chat support team on 2 occasions and a team member (CryptoM) on their Discord.  I want to make everyone aware of exactly whats being done so it doesnt happen to them to.
Okay so i cant add a screenshot but here is a copy of my last post to their support channel on Discord...

Great, so now it will take days to withdraw GTM coins ive got sitting in my dashboard....   I did NOT put them to a shared MN for exactly this reason.  There is absolutely no reason why one cannot withdraw their OWN coins from the platform.  These are coins I had there solely to pay tariffs (which as I stated earlier I will definately never be using again)   It seems abundantly clear to me that all this team cares about is getting my funds.  I talked to support team on website chat about these funds as you told me to  @CryptoM and was told they must first be sent to the shared MN and then withdrawn, but that I couldnt even start this process until tomorrow. Total BS.  You are holding my own funds hostage and im sure they are already in the shared MN but you guys are keeping the rewards.  Do not block me from this server until you have completed my request to withdraw funds.  Ive got screenshots of everything and have no problem telling everyone whats really going on here.  Once you have sent me back the remaining GTM i have on my dashboard then you can ban me if you want.
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

Well I finally got banned by that asshole @CryptoM for simply telling him that he runs a shitty customer service aspect to the business.  This project will never succeed because of the rapid pace this space is growing at.  We have choices now and soon enough everyone will see and know what GTM is all about..... get your money and then who cares what happens.  Do yourselves a favor and sell now.  Mark my words, this coin/project will be dead within 4 months once they get some real competition.
FuzZze

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:58:20 PM

And i just got banned by @CryptoM for simply saying that Dev's should stop deleting messages and banning members for asking questions. They have no respect for customers and the Dev's attitude is just shitty.

If YOU (@CryptoM) can't handle customers complaining YOU (@CryptoM) should NOT run a business and if you don't want your competitors coins mentioned on your discord then maybe you shouldn't host them on your platform!!! You want to profit from competition but you dont want us to mention their name. Thats just STUPID!

I will not hold GTM anymore, and im sure this is not going to end well!
georgg

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

And i just got banned by @CryptoM for simply saying that Dev's should stop deleting messages and banning members for asking questions. They have no respect for customers and the Dev's attitude is just shitty.

If YOU (@CryptoM) can't handle customers complaining YOU (@CryptoM) should NOT run a business and if you don't want your competitors coins mentioned on your discord then maybe you shouldn't host them on your platform!!! You want to profit from competition but you dont want us to mention their name. Thats just STUPID!

I will not hold GTM anymore, and im sure this is not going to end well!

You opened a new  account just to write a complain?
Hmm... Suspicious...
loua

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:54:36 PM

hello everybody,
I have a question, i send some coin on the website gentarium but i wrong i would to send to my personal wallet to create a MN.
someone know how can i remove my coin from website to my personel wallet?
because there is only a deposit process on website, not a send process...
  Huh

thanks for answer
Cryptodreamin

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:47:10 AM

hello everybody,
I have a question, i send some coin on the website gentarium but i wrong i would to send to my personal wallet to create a MN.
someone know how can i remove my coin from website to my personel wallet?
because there is only a deposit process on website, not a send process...
  Huh

thanks for answer

Good luck.  You will now have to jump through a bunch of hoops and deal with unprofessional and unhelpful team members first.   See my post just below here.  This is EXACTLY why I abandoned this project completely.  They will make you move your coins to a shared Masternode first and then submit a request to withdraw them.  They dont make it easy.  Personally if I were you I would host your nodes elsewhere.  And FYI, GIN platform just lowered their fees a LOT today to actually be cheaper than this shitty platform and the support is a million times better.  Go host your MNs on GIN or learn to do yourself through a VPS service like VULTR.
loua

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

ok thanks for answer and advises  Grin
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:35:55 PM

Well if GTM wants to be the number #1 masternode platform, they will need to make the withdrawal process easier which I'm sure the dev team will in the near future. I still like the platform but I must admit that there is still a lot of work to be done and I'm sure the dev team know this too.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

Well if GTM wants to be the number #1 masternode platform, they will need to make the withdrawal process easier which I'm sure the dev team will in the near future. I still like the platform but I must admit that there is still a lot of work to be done and I'm sure the dev team know this too.
Agree with you, @vella85.
I invested into Gentarium as a long-term investment, so I will not hurry too much.
However, in the meantime, I hope that GTM team will make great initiatives in order to build up this one as competitive, unique as possible.

Same here my friend, GTM is a long term hold for me as I only like to buy long term projects and not just a hyped up project that dies out in a matter of just a couple of months.

It has been confirmed that the new change for masternodes will be dynamic collateral as that was the popular vote. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
altcoin.wallet

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

Hello! We are the developers of the mobile wallet Altcoin Wallet. Now we add to the wallet different coins. Is there a desire to be added to the wallet? Payment only after we add your coin and you'll like it.

for listing we take 0.2 BTC

The following coins have already been added:

- GoaCoin
- Innova
- Crowdcoin
- Innova
- Rapture
- Trezar
- Emergency
- Sobercoin
- Unitus

Our Website: https://altcoin-wallet.online/
Play Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altcoin.wallet
for questions to contact:
Email - altcoin.wallet.info@gmail.com
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

Yes after what happened with Gin with this shared masternodes service by Tiamo, it will be interesting to see if other masternode platforms can come up with a way where the people putting their coins into these shared masternodes services are safe from being stolen. GTM have done an amazing job so far and if they can come up with a way to fix this issue then they could potentially be the number #1 masternode platform in the world.
I would prefer to use one-click masternode services, rather than shared masternode services.
Of course, everyone have their choices, but I don't want to take risks too much by using shared masternode services from third parties.
It's interesting to see how GIN and Gentarium make adjustments and deal with risks of stolen coins from shared masternodes.

EasyNodeCoin.io  host masternodes on their platform and are testing truly trust-less shared masternodes on their alpha platform so no need to trust Tiamo or anybody here now

I don't think you should be promoting other platforms in this thread as this is the GTM thread. Also the Tiamo issue was with Gin and not with GTM so please don't post this here as the platforms are completely different. Thank you!

Cryptodreamin

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

Hello! We are the developers of the mobile wallet Altcoin Wallet. Now we add to the wallet different coins. Is there a desire to be added to the wallet? Payment only after we add your coin and you'll like it.

- GoaCoin
- Innova
- Crowdcoin
- Innova
- Rapture
- Trezar
- Emergency
- Sobercoin
- Unitus

🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣   a brand new ANN account and you expect people to trust you with .2 BTC or others to put their coins on your wallet??   Get the f out of here
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

- GoaCoin
- Innova
- Crowdcoin
- Innova
- Rapture
- Trezar
- Emergency
- Sobercoin
- Unitus

🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣   a brand new ANN account and you expect people to trust you with .2 BTC or others to put their coins on your wallet??   Get the f out of here

I actually thought the fee was a little too high myself for a new exchange. GTM plan to develop their own exchange in the future so I don't think they will be looking to list on any more exchanges any time soon unless it was one of the major exchanges like Binance or Bittrex.

vella85

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:13:25 PM

I think once the GTM soft fork is complete, that is when we will start to see this project start to shine as there will be less coins for miners to dump on exchanges which is hurting GTM at the moment as most miners who mine don't really care for the projects and are just after the profits. The soft fork is planned to take place in 1 ot 2 weeks from now so be sure to join the GTM discord so you can stay up to date on whats going on with the project.

juhakall

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:35:50 AM

http://gtm.elitehash.net come mine the most GTM you can get until... what exactly? I've heard Gentarium is going full PoS, is that true? I don't see any commits in github though.
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

I think once the GTM soft fork is complete, that is when we will start to see this project start to shine as there will be less coins for miners to dump on exchanges which is hurting GTM at the moment as most miners who mine don't really care for the projects and are just after the profits. The soft fork is planned to take place in 1 ot 2 weeks from now so be sure to join the GTM discord so you can stay up to date on whats going on with the project.
I bought GTM around 2 weeks ago, at 18k satoshi.
Hence, I hope that GTM will rally soon.
By the way, can you give me more info on the coming softfork, such as its objectives, sort of adjustments during the fork and plans of the team after the fork, please.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 09:29:55 PM

I bought GTM around 2 weeks ago, at 18k satoshi.
Hence, I hope that GTM will rally soon.
By the way, can you give me more info on the coming softfork, such as its objectives, sort of adjustments during the fork and plans of the team after the fork, please.

Hello,

The softfork is basically to cut the mining rewards down as most of the miners are dumping their mined GTM on exchanges which is bringing the price down. Also there was a vote on masternode collateral and the community has voted for dynamic collateral, now I'm not sure exactly how this will work. I know the dev team plan to have this softfork within the next week or two, you might be best to join their discord to stay up to date on whats going on with the project.

https://discordapp.com/invite/wn54A3T

formum

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:31:06 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2018, 06:36:13 PM by formum

Gentarium on POOL

Configure your miner
-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://iddqd.vip:4553 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=GTM

Welcome

POOL - https://iddqd.vip
stonesourcery

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:35:30 AM

Yes after what happened with Gin with this shared masternodes service by Tiamo, it will be interesting to see if other masternode platforms can come up with a way where the people putting their coins into these shared masternodes services are safe from being stolen. GTM have done an amazing job so far and if they can come up with a way to fix this issue then they could potentially be the number #1 masternode platform in the world.
I would prefer to use one-click masternode services, rather than shared masternode services.
Of course, everyone have their choices, but I don't want to take risks too much by using shared masternode services from third parties.
It's interesting to see how GIN and Gentarium make adjustments and deal with risks of stolen coins from shared masternodes.

EasyNodeCoin.io  host masternodes on their platform and are testing truly trust-less shared masternodes on their alpha platform so no need to trust Tiamo or anybody here now

I don't think you should be promoting other platforms in this thread as this is the GTM thread. Also the Tiamo issue was with Gin and not with GTM so please don't post this here as the platforms are completely different. Thank you!

Actually you are right- and so I stand corrected. I am very interested in the whole masternode space and of course shared masternodes and the different developers trying to write code for that. I keep coming back to this coin Gentarium and I see a lot of development since I last checked- I am off to exchange to put my orders in. Maybe I don't 'trust shared masternodes' tech where it stands today but it looks good (safe) for running a full master node. Nobody has delivered truly trustless shared nodes-may not be possible after all

Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: