Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:48:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoS/MN] Gentarium (GTM) | Masternode hosting platform | Shared MN service  (Read 82368 times)
teosoph

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:57:39 PM

Gentarium is out of service, application and site are not working   Huh What has happened??
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:11:47 PM

BTC looks to be on another run so it will be interesting to see what Alts do. I think that good potential projects like Gentarium will eventually do well as people start to see the potential. I'm getting closer to my goal and that's when I'll stop buying GTM and just earn from the MN and staking rewards.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:38:13 PM

BTC looks to be on another run so it will be interesting to see what Alts do. I think that good potential projects like Gentarium will eventually do well as people start to see the potential. I'm getting closer to my goal and that's when I'll stop buying GTM and just earn from the MN and staking rewards.
In short term, hours or days, altcoins might dive slightly, but in more than one week, when bitcoin surpass $9000 or even moving much higher, we might see massive growth of altcoins. Altcoins, in reality, have waited for their turns to rise for too long. Now, we have come very closely to another period of altcoin growths. When altcoins rise, they will be unstoppable because they all have accumulated big enough to take off. They simply waited for leading signal from bitcoin.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 10:32:00 PM

In short term, hours or days, altcoins might dive slightly, but in more than one week, when bitcoin surpass $9000 or even moving much higher, we might see massive growth of altcoins. Altcoins, in reality, have waited for their turns to rise for too long. Now, we have come very closely to another period of altcoin growths. When altcoins rise, they will be unstoppable because they all have accumulated big enough to take off. They simply waited for leading signal from bitcoin.

Yes I agree and I think the good Alts will skyrocket even more then the others. I put GTM in the good Alts category so I am expecting massive gains in price once Alts start to take off. To be honest most coins don't offer anything where as GTM does and is the top masternode platform in the world so it has a lot going for it.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Sellman

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:56:50 PM

Yes I agree and I think the good Alts will skyrocket even more then the others. I put GTM in the good Alts category so I am expecting massive gains in price once Alts start to take off. To be honest most coins don't offer anything where as GTM does and is the top masternode platform in the world so it has a lot going for it.
If we can wait so far, from now on time and patience will help us earning profits from investments into altcoins. Huge profits, I believe. If we don't lose our patience in coming weeks, we can earn easy money from our investments and our patience. Gentarium, I have no doubt that it will skyrocket at the right time, because there are good masternode coins that will certainly rally when altcoin season comes, and Gentarium that is a backbone of masternode coins via its Masternode hosting service, will surely join the common trend and rise significantly.
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1132

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:50:28 PM

marketcap is still less than 1 million USD.
I'm just holding by now...

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 10:29:58 PM

If we can wait so far, from now on time and patience will help us earning profits from investments into altcoins. Huge profits, I believe. If we don't lose our patience in coming weeks, we can earn easy money from our investments and our patience. Gentarium, I have no doubt that it will skyrocket at the right time, because there are good masternode coins that will certainly rally when altcoin season comes, and Gentarium that is a backbone of masternode coins via its Masternode hosting service, will surely join the common trend and rise significantly.

I'm all good as I have a lot of patience to hold for the long term like I have ever since I got into crypto in early 2015. I know how much it can pay off if we all have some patience so that is why I never worry about the price of GTM because I feel that this is a top project and that in the long term we will hopefully see a lot of growth.

oswald.cobblepothead

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:31:37 AM

The competition keeps getting tougher for these masternode hosting platforms. It's going to be a race to the bottom on pricing and we will see which ones survive.
Sellman

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:48:06 AM

I'm all good as I have a lot of patience to hold for the long term like I have ever since I got into crypto in early 2015. I know how much it can pay off if we all have some patience so that is why I never worry about the price of GTM because I feel that this is a top project and that in the long term we will hopefully see a lot of growth.
Patience is a identifying factor on success or failure of crypto investors. Patience help patient investors wait for too long enough to get good entry prices, and minimize risks of stepping in at all time high or peaks as bumping along the road before coins hit their bottoms; and patience also help them to wait long enough to see coins rally and take profits at good prices. In contrast, impatient investors mostly lose money in the market (comes from buying at all time high, or bull traps, or panicly sellings at bottom ranges).
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:26:23 PM

I think people need to relax more as I have been seeing a few people in the Gentarium discord server asking why the price is going down. The problem is that almost all the Alts outside the top 100 are going down as BTC is the main focus right now but once that starts to change we should see it switch to Alts and that's when we will hopefully see GTM rise again. The thing people forget is that GTM has a use case for their coin unlike many other projects out there.

Sellman

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:27:14 AM

I think people need to relax more as I have been seeing a few people in the Gentarium discord server asking why the price is going down. The problem is that almost all the Alts outside the top 100 are going down as BTC is the main focus right now but once that starts to change we should see it switch to Alts and that's when we will hopefully see GTM rise again. The thing people forget is that GTM has a use case for their coin unlike many other projects out there.
Those guys likely asked the same question and had the same feelings when bitcoin dropped to below $4,000 months ago. I don't know that what they did that time, but I guess they likely sold their bitcoins around $4,000 or even at lower price around $3,500. Now, they will probably make same mistakes by selling their Gentarium coins.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 10:42:35 PM

Those guys likely asked the same question and had the same feelings when bitcoin dropped to below $4,000 months ago. I don't know that what they did that time, but I guess they likely sold their bitcoins around $4,000 or even at lower price around $3,500. Now, they will probably make same mistakes by selling their Gentarium coins.

Yes you could be right my friend and that is why its best to have a long term mindset instead of chasing after Bitcoin when it has a run up because as we have seen in the past, Alts have their time to shine. When that happens I believe GTM will be one coin that will do well as like I have mentioned many times, it has a use case and is the top masternode platform in the world.

Sellman

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:57:41 PM

Yes you could be right my friend and that is why its best to have a long term mindset instead of chasing after Bitcoin when it has a run up because as we have seen in the past, Alts have their time to shine. When that happens I believe GTM will be one coin that will do well as like I have mentioned many times, it has a use case and is the top masternode platform in the world.
Usecase is the essential thing to help crypto project survives and grows over time. Gentarium project has this characteristic, so it means the coin has a bright future. Gincoin, is the founder of Proof of Stake/ Masternode coin hosting service industry, but Gentarium is the game changer in that industry. By now, we can say that Gentarium has beaten Gincoin in this hosting service. Despite the fact that Gentarium price dumped hard last three months, but most of altcoins dumped because bitcoin bull run. When things become more stably and altcoin season comes, Gentarium will rise.
Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:08:28 PM

Yeahh its generally true that some coins do not have to have a trigger to spike up fast, and this is what most expect Gnetarium will do. Because everyone already hates no_name shitcoins like genitalium & Co and has the lowest possible expectation thresholds for them. And everyone abhors masternode coins, period. Investing has become simpler over time, nowadays a single celled amoeba can buy Gentarium or something else of the same nature and rake in solid profit.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 11:19:26 PM

I like the direction the Gentarium team is moving towards and that is DPoS which is fast becoming on of the top algo in crypto. If they can achieve this as they have with their masternode platform then we could see GTM be a top 100 cryptocurrency which is why I will hold and not sell anytime soon.

Sellman

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:33:30 AM

I like the direction the Gentarium team is moving towards and that is DPoS which is fast becoming on of the top algo in crypto. If they can achieve this as they have with their masternode platform then we could see GTM be a top 100 cryptocurrency which is why I will hold and not sell anytime soon.
Honestly, it is terrible and unimaginable to see Gentarium price fell hard like what we have seen. However, Gincoin witnessed the same thing. It's a lie if I say I don't dissapointed with this price fall during those weeks. However, think positively, like @vella85 wrote, it is not time to keep thinking negatively, because the team work hard to upgrade the Gentarium platform. Besides that, Gentarium has still been the biggest masternode hosting service. Now, it is time to enjoy 'chanoyu' during the storm.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:11:44 PM

Honestly, it is terrible and unimaginable to see Gentarium price fell hard like what we have seen. However, Gincoin witnessed the same thing. It's a lie if I say I don't dissapointed with this price fall during those weeks. However, think positively, like @vella85 wrote, it is not time to keep thinking negatively, because the team work hard to upgrade the Gentarium platform. Besides that, Gentarium has still been the biggest masternode hosting service. Now, it is time to enjoy 'chanoyu' during the storm.

Yes I know what you mean my friend as I feel the same way, it doesn't make sense that the price continues to fall hard even with the latest news about DPoS. I'm still confident that the price will recover once BTC's dominance is over which could be very soon. GTM should do well once the bull run for Alts starts as it has a lot going for it.

Sellman

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:52:20 AM

Yes I know what you mean my friend as I feel the same way, it doesn't make sense that the price continues to fall hard even with the latest news about DPoS. I'm still confident that the price will recover once BTC's dominance is over which could be very soon. GTM should do well once the bull run for Alts starts as it has a lot going for it.
Such massive massacre of altcoins that we witnessed over last two days are essential elememts to end downwards of altcoins. From now on, we will witness another phase of altcoin, altcoin season, to come with upward trend. I believe that we will see altcoin season in coming 6-to-8 week period. They have nearly gone their whole journey, and from endings of their journey, we will see altcoin bullrun.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 10:35:27 PM

Such massive massacre of altcoins that we witnessed over last two days are essential elememts to end downwards of altcoins. From now on, we will witness another phase of altcoin, altcoin season, to come with upward trend. I believe that we will see altcoin season in coming 6-to-8 week period. They have nearly gone their whole journey, and from endings of their journey, we will see altcoin bullrun.

Yes I agree, now that we have had a correction which we needed, now we could start to see some Altcoins start to shine and I think GTM will be one of them as like we have been saying GTM has a lot going for it compared to most other Altcoins out there. We have a large community and active dev team that are working hard and looking at making GTM even better then it is now. Its going to be an interesting few months ahead to see what happens with the Altcoin market and GTM.

Sellman

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:41:59 AM

Yes I agree, now that we have had a correction which we needed, now we could start to see some Altcoins start to shine and I think GTM will be one of them as like we have been saying GTM has a lot going for it compared to most other Altcoins out there. We have a large community and active dev team that are working hard and looking at making GTM even better then it is now. Its going to be an interesting few months ahead to see what happens with the Altcoin market and GTM.
It is a solo performance of bitcoin recent weeks, now it is time to give sunshine to altcoins. If coins are good, technically, after deeply dives, they will come back strongly. In particular, Gentarium is a good coin, we can deny that, so, after what we all saw with Gentarium extremely deep dive, the coin will come back amazingly. Sooner or later, during last week of second quarter or early days of third quarter, we will see altcoins recover, and Gentarium might be one of top performers among altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: