Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoS/MN] Gentarium (GTM) | Masternode hosting platform | Shared MN service  (Read 82366 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 10:52:12 PM

Yes I agree, now that we have had a correction which we needed, now we could start to see some Altcoins start to shine and I think GTM will be one of them as like we have been saying GTM has a lot going for it compared to most other Altcoins out there. We have a large community and active dev team that are working hard and looking at making GTM even better then it is now. Its going to be an interesting few months ahead to see what happens with the Altcoin market and GTM.
It is a solo performance of bitcoin recent weeks, now it is time to give sunshine to altcoins. If coins are good, technically, after deeply dives, they will come back strongly. In particular, Gentarium is a good coin, we can deny that, so, after what we all saw with Gentarium extremely deep dive, the coin will come back amazingly. Sooner or later, during last week of second quarter or early days of third quarter, we will see altcoins recover, and Gentarium might be one of top performers among altcoins.

I think that Gentarium will be a top gainer once the Altcoin bull run starts as we know it has a use case with their masternode platform and that the team are working on future developments such as DPoS. The problem is that GTM has lost volume on exchanges which could also be contributing to the price fall as people get impatient waiting to sell and just sell into buy orders. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 01:45:45 AM

I think that Gentarium will be a top gainer once the Altcoin bull run starts as we know it has a use case with their masternode platform and that the team are working on future developments such as DPoS. The problem is that GTM has lost volume on exchanges which could also be contributing to the price fall as people get impatient waiting to sell and just sell into buy orders. 
I don't want to compare Gentarium and Gincoin, but because they are in the same ecosystem of Proof-of-Stake / Masternode hosting service providers, so it is a ridiculous fact to see both Gentarium and Gincoin have fallen deeply over last two months. There are even more shit coins that have price 10 times or 20 times higher than Gentarium and Gincoin. So, yes, Gentarium will exponentially rally when altcoin season comes, that we have nearly seen its early phase within last two days.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 10:46:26 PM

I don't want to compare Gentarium and Gincoin, but because they are in the same ecosystem of Proof-of-Stake / Masternode hosting service providers, so it is a ridiculous fact to see both Gentarium and Gincoin have fallen deeply over last two months. There are even more shit coins that have price 10 times or 20 times higher than Gentarium and Gincoin. So, yes, Gentarium will exponentially rally when altcoin season comes, that we have nearly seen its early phase within last two days.

I agree mate, there are so many shitcoins out there and more released each week and people still chase after them because of the high ROI that most offer. This is the problem in crypto now, everyone wants fast profits so they chase the high ROI MN and PoS coins. I'm sure that this will change in the future and more people will look for stable coins that have a use case like Gentarium.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
iphmp159

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:44:28 AM

From what we saw, it is likely that the range from 900 satoshis to 1000 satoshis is a very strong support range for Gentarium. If it is a real strong support, from which Gentarium will recover. I think that in the future, maybe months from now, Gentarium will rally to 10k satoshis at least. The coin deserves that price.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 10:46:08 PM

Check out the new look Gentarium website!

Its much better now with more information about what GTM are doing and also they have added an updated roadmap which I have been waiting to see. I agree with the previous member's post, GTM really does deserve to have a price of 10k sats or even 5k sats right now with everything they have achieved so far but the market is down for Altcoins so hopefully once it picks up we'll see these prices for GTM.

https://gtmcoin.io/

oswald.cobblepothead

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:34:46 AM

From what we saw, it is likely that the range from 900 satoshis to 1000 satoshis is a very strong support range for Gentarium. If it is a real strong support, from which Gentarium will recover. I think that in the future, maybe months from now, Gentarium will rally to 10k satoshis at least. The coin deserves that price.

I just don't see that kind of value in this coin. They offer shared masternodes and cold hosting for their services, but it can be done elsewhere for cheaper. They've lost a considerable amount of cold hosted nodes to other platforms. Maybe the new services they offer will make it much better, but we won't know that until we see them live.

Too much competition right now for the services offered. 10k sats is a stretch. I think it's worth buying at the current price level though, but I wouldn't expect that kind of return.
SunStruck

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:31:24 PM

Yea sadly other hosters are way cheaper by now , not saying they are as good in terms of stability and support but even I am testing one of the cheaper ones now.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:56:14 PM

Gentarium and Gincoin provide one-click service to setup masternodes for non-technical guys. That's the way they bring convenience to their users. However, the point is over time, when more people become more familiar with those technical steps to setup their masternodes, their users might decrease. It is just an assumption, and of course will need more time to see how masternode hosting service ecosystem change.
Mac-Cheese

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:26:34 PM

You can host your GTM masternode for $1.99 monthly elsewhere. Why pay their service $3.49-$4.99 for hosting. I am trying other places too and haven’t had any problems. The other places are also one click services.

The others also offer hosting for $0.99 for node using IPv6 addresses.
SunStruck

Activity: 676
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:19:43 PM

Yep I think thats the biggest problem , the price is pretty high compared to other hosters
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 10:32:16 PM

Yep I think thats the biggest problem , the price is pretty high compared to other hosters

That is true however how long have these other masternode hosting platforms been around for? Also most new platforms will have lower fees to attract more people to use their services and then in the future they will start to bump them up and I have learned a lesson in life when it comes to cheap and that is most times cheap turns out bad and the people get what they pay for so I prefer to stick with Gentarium as they have proven to be one of the best masternode platforms in crypto so far.

Mac-Cheese

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:22:39 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2019, 12:49:27 AM by Mac-Cheese

That is true however how long have these other masternode hosting platforms been around for? Also most new platforms will have lower fees to attract more people to use their services and then in the future they will start to bump them up and I have learned a lesson in life when it comes to cheap and that is most times cheap turns out bad and the people get what they pay for so I prefer to stick with Gentarium as they have proven to be one of the best masternode platforms in crypto so far.

Will they raise their prices in the future? Possibly, but I would be very surprised if they were close to the charges from GTM. It’s still profitable to run at the $0.99-$1.99 price range.

P2P hosting has a script available to run 17 P2P nodes on a single Digital Ocean $5 instance. I have run that script for their MN for months without issue. That gives you an idea of costs per node for some projects.

MANO released their project at the $1.99 price point. Prices are discounted as you host more nodes.

TRTT is another option. Some coins start as low as .49 Euro for starters. Their price will eventually be at the 1.99 Euro price point.

Those are just some of the services I can list off the top of my head. There’s stiff competition out there. Lots of people will use cheaper options as they learn they exist. That will continue to put downward pressure on GTM coin value.

Full disclosure....

I own TRTT, MANO and P2P because they have some upside in my opinion.

I sold all my GTM at around $0.65 each because I anticipated this price competition coming.
imperator26

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:43:26 AM

Those are just some of the services I can list off the top of my head. There’s stiff competition out there. Lots of people will use cheaper options as they learn they exist. That will continue to put downward pressure on GTM coin value.

Full disclosure....

I own TRTT, MANO and P2P because they have some upside in my opinion.

I sold all my GTM at around $0.65 each because I anticipated this price competition coming.

You were right, the price of the GTM coin is now $ 0.07. And that's not the bottom. It will fall even lower. They will be forced to increase the pledge for the node to 10,000 GTM. The coin will fall again in price and everything will continue. I wrote to them in discorde that there are cheaper hosting, so they banned me.
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:45:13 PM

Not surprised by your ban. That’s one of the few issues I have with this coin. The community manager has a short fuse and is unable to take criticism. He uses his go to “FUD” line way to often. That can turn people away from investing. The Discord isn’t anywhere near as active as it used to be and I would suspect that he’s part of the problem. Eventually a Discord server ends up with nothing but fanboys.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 10:40:34 PM

Not surprised by your ban. That’s one of the few issues I have with this coin. The community manager has a short fuse and is unable to take criticism. He uses his go to “FUD” line way to often. That can turn people away from investing. The Discord isn’t anywhere near as active as it used to be and I would suspect that he’s part of the problem. Eventually a Discord server ends up with nothing but fanboys.

That may be true but I don't think that is why the server isn't as active as it once was. I'm in 100 servers and in a lot of popular servers coins and guess what? they ain't as active as they used to be either so its not just Gentarium, its almost every other server out there. The ones that are active are the servers that continue to give free coins away to keep their members active apart from that they ain't active. I'm willing to see what the team do here as they might make some changes in the near future to be more competitive with up and coming platforms.

imperator26

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:21:32 PM

now the platform is similar to the Titanic - everyone runs away from it and here it is not a problem of technical developers of special programmers, here the problem is in managers - managers. managers do not hear and do not appreciate any of their employees or investors, they have some kind of star disease, but the higher they fly - the more painful it is to fall. and commissions at 90% and there will be people according to the laws of the market will go where there is hosting service cheaper....
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 10:21:38 PM

now the platform is similar to the Titanic - everyone runs away from it and here it is not a problem of technical developers of special programmers, here the problem is in managers - managers. managers do not hear and do not appreciate any of their employees or investors, they have some kind of star disease, but the higher they fly - the more painful it is to fall. and commissions at 90% and there will be people according to the laws of the market will go where there is hosting service cheaper....

Like I said, time will tell with these new hosting platforms offering cheaper rates if they can sustain what they offer. All masternodes are hurting right now, its not just GTM. I'm not in the GTM discord much so I wouldn't know what happens and what the managers are doing but we must understand that it can get frustrating when people keep asking why the price is falling etc... I have seen this last time I was in there and its not GTM fault people are selling at low prices.

Mac-Cheese

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:54:33 AM

More than one person has told me that they could get costs down to $1 per node and still make decent money.

I can run nodes at about $0.50-$0.75 per node on the services I use for self hosting. My skill set isn’t that great either, so I know more skilled devs can keep their costs low.

Places like GTM or GIN will need to get hosting costs down to at least $1.99 per node for customers or they will become irrelevant. People simply can’t spend $3.50-$5.00 per node for hosting.

As far as development? I am very impressed with GTM developers. So there’s that.
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 10:36:15 PM

More than one person has told me that they could get costs down to $1 per node and still make decent money.

I can run nodes at about $0.50-$0.75 per node on the services I use for self hosting. My skill set isn’t that great either, so I know more skilled devs can keep their costs low.

Places like GTM or GIN will need to get hosting costs down to at least $1.99 per node for customers or they will become irrelevant. People simply can’t spend $3.50-$5.00 per node for hosting.

As far as development? I am very impressed with GTM developers. So there’s that.

With Gin closing its doors due to financially pressures and that the platform has become less profitable. Now as Gin was the first ever masternode platform it will be interesting to see what GTM do now. They may need to make some changes like you say about lowering the price for hosting nodes and try and keep ahead of the rest of the platforms out there. It will be interesting times ahead for GTM but I think they have the team to help get through this tough period in crypto.

TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:49:30 PM

It is a perfect opportunity for Gentarium to dominate the masternode hosting service industry with the shutdown of Gincoin masternode hosting service. Gincoin and Gentarium have competed each other in this industry for around last one year, and Gentarium has took over Gincoin recent months. Keep it up, Gentarium team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: