Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PoS/MN] Gentarium (GTM) | Masternode hosting platform | Shared MN service  (Read 82366 times)
prototip0007

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 02:20:43 PM

This is another step to ensure that the GTM coin is poured out. The new platform is in no way associated with the coin, except that it is one team. The coin is not used anywhere, except for masternode hosting. And judging by the sales of coins on exchanges, the number of masternode solos is fictitious. Either drawn or this is the masternode of the team and the team does not need to buy their own coins to pay for hosting. In reality, there is a payment for 500-600 masternodes hosted on a hosting. That is, nobody needs coins, even the development team. What their new project showed, which does not use GTM coins anywhere.
oswald.cobblepothead

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:51:21 AM

This is another step to ensure that the GTM coin is poured out. The new platform is in no way associated with the coin, except that it is one team. The coin is not used anywhere, except for masternode hosting. And judging by the sales of coins on exchanges, the number of masternode solos is fictitious. Either drawn or this is the masternode of the team and the team does not need to buy their own coins to pay for hosting. In reality, there is a payment for 500-600 masternodes hosted on a hosting. That is, nobody needs coins, even the development team. What their new project showed, which does not use GTM coins anywhere.

What you're saying isn't specific to just this coin. This coin has no real use case now and the same thing goes for many of the utility coins out there.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 10:26:02 PM

What you're saying isn't specific to just this coin. This coin has no real use case now and the same thing goes for many of the utility coins out there.

This might be the case now however the team are working on new products that will hopefully give GTM a use case. The main thing here is that they ain't giving up like what we saw with the Gin team so this gives me some confidence in the future and I'm willing to see what product is released next.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:02:42 PM

This might be the case now however the team are working on new products that will hopefully give GTM a use case. The main thing here is that they ain't giving up like what we saw with the Gin team so this gives me some confidence in the future and I'm willing to see what product is released next.
I'd be the devil's advocate here and say what I'm currently feeling about their move. They'll be doing the same thing done by the Gin team and will eventually give up in the end. Other thing is that they'll move on to another project and rinse-and-repeat what they did with GMT as well as with other coin. People just need to make sure that they'll not be the ones who are left out with coins that has no value.
oswald.cobblepothead

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:45:56 AM

I'd be the devil's advocate here and say what I'm currently feeling about their move. They'll be doing the same thing done by the Gin team and will eventually give up in the end. Other thing is that they'll move on to another project and rinse-and-repeat what they did with GMT as well as with other coin. People just need to make sure that they'll not be the ones who are left out with coins that has no value.

I definitely agree. This new service is not anything new at all. It is a copied idea that will most likely fail as it has with others.

I would be surprised if the team was not losing money every month. They are taking payment from a coin that has dropped significantly in value and they have no option to sell without further damaging that value.

They continue to bleed off customers because there are other platforms that are cheaper and offer the same service or something that is even better. Please do not come back with the cheaper service is not as good either. I have used the other services for months now without issue. One of the other platforms also accepts PayPal at half the cost of GTM.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 11:25:13 PM

Well I see where everyone is coming from and time will tell what will happen with Gentarium. The main thing is that the team is still here and not giving up just yet as they have another product coming soon. The projects that can get through the tough times like we are in will be the ones that will come out on top, like I said time will tell what happens here.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
oswald.cobblepothead

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:08:41 AM

Well I see where everyone is coming from and time will tell what will happen with Gentarium. The main thing is that the team is still here and not giving up just yet as they have another product coming soon. The projects that can get through the tough times like we are in will be the ones that will come out on top, like I said time will tell what happens here.

Hopefully you were able to get out your initial investment. It's worth holding onto if you're not looking at losing in the end.
prototip0007

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:01:36 PM

On the hosting of the GTM coin in group A, there are 3 566 masternodes. Group B contains 1 544 masternodes. Total 5 110 solo masternode. Every day, for an masternode, an average of 2.5 GTM coins must be paid. It turns out 12 775 coins. If the price of the coin is 4 cents, then this is more than $ 500 per day turnover. But there is no such turnover per day, or very rarely. And every day 2900 new coins appear. And 12 775 is used to pay for a masternode solo. Demand should exceed inflation by 4 times. But there is no coin price increase. Only a fall. So either the team discards their coins or statistics on their hosting fake. Or both. And fake data on the number of masternodes on the hosting, and the team throws off their coins. At the same time, doing nothing for the demand for a coin.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:36:01 AM

On the hosting of the GTM coin in group A, there are 3 566 masternodes. Group B contains 1 544 masternodes. Total 5 110 solo masternode. Every day, for an masternode, an average of 2.5 GTM coins must be paid. It turns out 12 775 coins. If the price of the coin is 4 cents, then this is more than $ 500 per day turnover. But there is no such turnover per day, or very rarely. And every day 2900 new coins appear. And 12 775 is used to pay for a masternode solo. Demand should exceed inflation by 4 times. But there is no coin price increase. Only a fall. So either the team discards their coins or statistics on their hosting fake. Or both. And fake data on the number of masternodes on the hosting, and the team throws off their coins. At the same time, doing nothing for the demand for a coin.
Another thing to consider is that this coin has little to none trading volume and they are only listed to 2 exchanges (Crex24 and CryptoBridge - with one having problems in their policies). If I have this coin and is staking consistently on a daily basis, I will just sell off those rewards especially when I include the fact that day by day, there's a decline in buyers and one day, I might not be able to sell it. With that said, this will provide a very steady decline in its price which is currently happening right now.

Mila0102

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:52:36 PM

A wallet does not work well with a coin. There are no active network connections.
prototip0007

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:27:00 PM

A wallet does not work well with a coin. There are no active network connections.
The wallet is working, you need to add nodes. The question is different. Why are solo masternodes on the hosting increase, but there is no demand for a coin?
Mac-Cheese

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 08:02:40 PM

Most of these utility coins are junk and this one is no different. People will hold on and hope until the very end.
Mila0102

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 09:39:29 PM

The wallet is working, you need to add nodes. The question is different. Why are solo masternodes on the hosting increase, but there is no demand for a coin?
If the masternode solo is more than 5,000 pieces and the average price is 3.5 coins per day per masternode, then per day the demand for coins for payment should be 17,500 GTM coins.
The GTM coin has about 2900 reward coins from new blocks every day.
It turns out that every day there are not enough more than 14500 coins to pay for hosting. However, the price of a GTM coin does not rise with a daily large shortage of GTM coins. So coins are sold by the coin team. And this will not let the coin grow in value. The largest coin holder is the GTM coin team. They have more than 1 million coins that come as payment for hosting.
Here are just people who invested in GTM coins masternodes, in vain hope that the coin will rise in price. The coin team is the most greedy of all existing hosting. Therefore, the maximum that awaits investors is the price of 10 cents per coin. As long as the team of GTM coins has a lot of coins, the price will not rise.
And the team cannot make a new pledge for the masternode of their coin. It is not profitable. The number of own masternodes on their hosting will decrease and this will bring fewer coins. The team is very unprofitable to increase the value of the coin. Then they will receive fewer coins for paying masternodes placed on their hosting. And if there are few coins, then a lot and often it is impossible to sell a GTM coin.
It’s easier to keep an inexpensive coin and if it grows in price, then sell a few of your coins and thereby drop the price so that many coins come again for paying masternodes.
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:14:21 PM

BTC

We help people that can't get their assets out of cryptobridge.
We will withdraw your assets for a service fee that depends on the total amount of
assets you have, the larger the amount, the lesser the fee. Minimal trust involved, so a safer
way for people to not get scammed out there by the bad actors that will try to take advantage of this situation

We helped people before the 25th november delisting spree from cryptobridge and we already have vouches.

★★★

JOIN US. GET YOUR MONEY UNLOCKED
Discord - https://discord.gg/NxkDcZs
Telegram - https://t.me/cryptobridgewithdrawalservice

★★★

Mila0102

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:07:03 PM

An increase in masternode solos on hosting GTM coins does not lead to purchases of GTM coins on exchanges in order to pay for masternodes hosted on a hosting. On the contrary, the price of a coin is only falling. So the data on the coin hosting is a hoax or the developers connect masternodes that they own. To create the appearance of an increase in the number of masternodes on the hosting of the GTM coin. However, there is no demand for a GTM coin. Even on the 1 remaining exchange there is only a sale of coins. And at least 15 thousand coins should be bought every day in order to pay for masternodes on a hosting. But there are no purchases.
Mac-Cheese

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 01:56:14 AM

The current business model is not sustainable. They need to make changes or its just a matter of time before the team will need to close up shop.
CHNportal
Copper Member

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 01:24:00 AM

We just launched today!We wanted to be proactive and start the process of getting CHN on Masternode hosting platforms. Would consider listing our project?

Github-https://github.com/CHN-portal/CHN-Portal

Bitcointalk official thread-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5206942

GTM platforms shared and instant masternode features would couple perfectly with our low block reward model.

Thank you for your consideration

"For every human illness, somewhere in the world there exists a plant which is the cure”
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 10:46:54 PM

Its been a while since I posted in here due to my GTM wallet not syncing with the network. I have finally got it to sync after trying many times with different nodes. I agree with most here that something needs to change in the new year for GTM to survive as MN hosting platforms are a thing of the past now so I really hope that the team are working on something big for 2020.

Mac-Cheese

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 03:40:48 AM

I am amazed at how good some hosting platforms are doing. So many users are paying monthly fees on Masternodes that are junk and will most likely never amount to anything. The masternode owners are losing money paying lower hosting fees elsewhere, so using the GTM platform makes no sense.
prologas

Activity: 219
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 08:58:27 PM

GrepBlock.com
+
Gentarium (GTM)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: