Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:50:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ♛Bitponzi♛ - Get 30% for every referral  (Read 977 times)
anonymous22 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:04:56 AM

Hello guys,

Today I decided to make a new ponzi called Bitponzi, with a new method to earn Bitcoins. This ponzi is different to any ponzi on here so my method is to earn per referral and so as long as you bring referrals and they invest through Bitponzi, You will earn 30% of the amount they invest in our Bitponzi.

** All you have to do is the following:

1. filling this Bitponzi form : http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/9QP2a027xG58g9453HdoMbKat
N.B: -Please fill it carefully as any mistake would affect your earnings.
       -If you are referred by another user, fill his name in the "referred by" box.
       -You can fill more than one application.

2. Send bitcoins "any amount you want to invest" to this address : 1J3Dtt1wajkBx8uLPorCDPPGpXY8jLs37S

3. Talk about it to your friends, Exchange referrals and get as much as you can of referral

4. Once your referral invest any amount of bitcoins and he put your name in the "referred by box", You will get a 30% of what he have invested instantly or even from 6-12 hrs "when I get some rest Cheesy".

I will be so clear and so honest with you, and don't say that I don't have a fancy ponzi website so you would not trust in me. because it's a very simple ponzi that you should trust. What is the benefit of a fancy ponzi website and the owner of it is a SCAMMER?? I won't Run away as they do as long as the game is going up and grow up with your efforts Smiley

"Your Trust is my goal"
Give it a try now and good luck.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 12:30:13 PM

I won't Run away as they do as long as the game is going up and grow up with your efforts
Lol. Why you think we will believe newbie ?
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:02:03 PM

Every one on here was a newbie some day before...How they make their own business Huh people trusted in them and so they get older and popular on this forum and this is my goal, why you just trust me and give my ponzi a try? even with a very little bitcoins at first. but it is up to you.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:56:42 PM

I think there is another good ponzi as mine Smiley
plz give it a try Smiley
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:27:36 PM

It is a big chance to make a very good unlimited profit, not as other ponzi schemes, This one will last for a long time
Give it a try now
undeadbitcoiner

Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 08:30:10 PM

What is the security?
How we could believe you for our Coin?

anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:44:55 PM

I know I don't have a fancy ponzi website but I can say that everything will be transparent and every deposit will be posted on here. Trust me
and you can give it a try with a very small amount of bitcoins, I am not making all of this and hard working to scam you for this small amount of coins.
All I am looking for is to make people and me earn by the help of each other.
bitseeker

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:59:56 PM

Awesome, Guys this guy is paying really, I have joined his ponzi and I did not think I will earn any coins but I earned 0.01 BTC
I will work hard to make a lot of coins....Thanks anonymous22
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:35:34 PM

Awesome, Guys this guy is paying really, I have joined his ponzi and I did not think I will earn any coins but I earned 0.01 BTC

Nice earnings dude, Keep refer more and more.
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:57:39 PM

Are you anonymous22 ?
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:59:05 AM

Warning everyone these ponzi that showed up are runned by the same group, dont support these newbie scams!!!

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 09:20:19 AM

Warning everyone these ponzi that showed up are runned by the same group, dont support these newbie scams!!!

Why you say that??

All I want is to have a good reputation among the bitcointalk forum users and make users on here trust me, So i am not going to scam you for few BTCs come on guys.

The ponzi is still available
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 11:12:16 AM

yeah you said it, you wont scam for a few, the fact your a newbie here and so many of them popped up, looks suspicious.  Like a big scam is about to happen

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:20:08 PM

And are not you a newbie before??? How you got a big one with a great reputation?? but its ok as u like, there are aloft of newbies make these ponzis and ppl trust in them at first then they get scammed and i think they like that but when an honest member as me makes a good ponzi and trying to work hard to not fall down, no one accept him.
Thanks at all Smiley
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:23:06 PM

Ok thanks for your feedback and I will not be a scam. Thanks again
TomRobert

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:32:22 PM

There are so many ponzies these days that it is hard to find a proper one. Since yesterday I've been playing herer http://120ponzi.yolasite.com/
depositing small amounts and so far they're paying out, the max 0.3 BTC per deposit is a nice idea because there is no 1BTC+ guy who will ruin the game.
anonymous22 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 08:27:03 PM

There are so many ponzies these days that it is hard to find a proper one. Since yesterday I've been playing herer http://120ponzi.yolasite.com/
depositing small amounts and so far they're paying out, the max 0.3 BTC per deposit is a nice idea because there is no 1BTC+ guy who will ruin the game.

How much did you get from this ponzi?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: