Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The rise of bitcoin continues  (Read 771 times)
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

For some weeks now I don't hear people say bitcoin is dead any longer.
It's because they see on how bitcoin starts to dominate the market, there are still some people who keep on telling it and its on the media.

I don't understand why this has stopped all of a sudden.
Bitcoin hits $7,400 within just few hours so they kept their mouth shut after that.

Where are those who announced the death of our mother coin?
Don't look for them, they are always there watching the market closely.

Don't you think it is time for these same people to  announce the resurrection of bitcoin  Smiley.
I doubt it they will announce it if they started to have the bandwagon behavior.

That is the power of bitcoin, it always keeps it doubter's mute.
Yeah.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
royalbittinz

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:56:25 PM

It's funny why will be saying "Bitcoin is dead", "Bitcoin will die".
Hence computers have access to the internet, it will be difficult
for Bitcoin to die.

Most of the news about Bitcoin is dead are carry out by the media
trying to sabotage Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency world.

The Governments have been trying to take over the crypto world
because they feel its a medium for terrorist to finance their crude organization
and also scared that crypto currency will one day take over fiat currency.

The thing is, if they should take over the crypto world, we the citizen will
be hit hard because cryptocurrency have transform the lives of manypeople
around the world and they (government) should take over they will the
currency to enrich themselves and place heavy tax on his citizens.

Huntler1993 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:11:49 PM

For some weeks now I don't hear people say bitcoin is dead any longer. I don't understand why this has stopped all of a sudden. Where are those who announced the death of our mother coin? Don't you think it is time for these same people to  announce the resurrection of bitcoin  Smiley. That is the power of bitcoin, it always keeps it doubter's mute.

They are just around the forum and waiting for the perfect opportunity to blast bitcoin again, once we see another steep decline. That's how paid shill works, most of the time they hibernate and will go out of their cave once that opportunity arise to attack bitcoin. So I hope that you do learn your lessons from them, bitcoin will not die just because the price or the market is struggling, is a process, it will go up and then later will go down because it can't go parabolic forever. Those doubters are eating their words now and are all hiding. Lol.

hehehehe, its really funny but part of life, we only announce the bad news but your good deeds no one talks about it. LOL
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

It is true that bitcoins alwasy keeps its doubter into shame. Bitcoins as it was said by those who taught it won't rise that it was death need to be praised and commended by the same doubting thomas.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

it will always be like that, and i do not think that there is something that can easily stop bitcoin as of now, so the only thing that you can do is just to continue investing on it as much as you can, that is the best thing that you can actually do
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:26:19 PM

I agree with the subject,  those people that are always negative with btc are those who had only half trust and tend to doubt if btc undergoes a huge dip.  These people do not bave patience and just wanted to earn immediately with their investment.  Now,  btc had proved to the people that it has the capability to pump when the right time comes and now this is the time.
heinz

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

aside from all the other coins, bitcoin is always going to go higher, maybe sometimes it will take some time, but that is normal and it has been the same since the beggining of everything, that is the reason of why we need to give it some time
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

aside from all the other coins, bitcoin is always going to go higher, maybe sometimes it will take some time, but that is normal and it has been the same since the beggining of everything, that is the reason of why we need to give it some time

I agree on that, sometimes we need to be patient enough in order to achieve or to find what where looking for. Just like the saying "Patient is a virtue". Though we saw through that everytime bitcoin goes down it will bounce back up eventually. Many have negative rhoughs about bitcoin but there are also many believe on it. And I think thats one of the reason why bitcoin continue to rise.
Doterti

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

I agree on that, sometimes we need to be patient enough in order to achieve or to find what where looking for. Just like the saying "Patient is a virtue". Though we saw through that everytime bitcoin goes down it will bounce back up eventually. Many have negative rhoughs about bitcoin but there are also many believe on it. And I think thats one of the reason why bitcoin continue to rise.

The bitcoin still increasing value as day goes by and with that it needs only time and patience of this industry especially in bitcoin because in the end you can benefit the value and benefits of it.
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

In reality we can not anticipate the bitcoin basically in the fact that we don't have the reliable idea about the future of bitcoin which will kick the bucket or bitcoin will live until the end of time.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:51:59 PM

For some weeks now I don't hear people say bitcoin is dead any longer. I don't understand why this has stopped all of a sudden. Where are those who announced the death of our mother coin? Don't you think it is time for these same people to  announce the resurrection of bitcoin  Smiley. That is the power of bitcoin, it always keeps it doubter's mute.

Allegations about bitcoin is oead or people panicking because the lestin to people making fake news because didn't know the poewr and stronger standing of bitcoin as currency, one thing I didn't understand for the people why didn't research first first before making statement.

Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

Bitcoin is one of the greatest cryptocurrency that I know, we don't need to be feel doubt anything happened in bitcoin because bitcoin has its own power to recover again. Although it is not ao very fast to pump again but it has still the ability to recover slowly bur surely. So it is important to trust and believe with bitcoin's power and someday all your dreams will become true.
Erul13

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

it may be that the bitcoin will die is a dumper, because they use it to buy at the lowest point. and now bitcoin is rising. surely they will stop doing that. I do not doubt the bitcoin will rise again, it may be far to return to last year's price. let's see until at what price later bitcoin at the end of the year.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:59:27 PM

People saying that bitcoin is dead are those people who don't trust or believe in bitcoin.They don't have any idea what bitcoin can do to change ones life especially poor people like me.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

Bitcoin is one of the greatest cryptocurrency that I know, we don't need to be feel doubt anything happened in bitcoin because bitcoin has its own power to recover again. Although it is not ao very fast to pump again but it has still the ability to recover slowly bur surely. So it is important to trust and believe with bitcoin's power and someday all your dreams will become true.

Right! That is why patience and trust is very important in here. No doubt about the increase of value of bitcoin because we all know it is unstable so it will really happened. I hipe soon it will be acceptable to all countrues.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:10:09 PM

Right now the situation is very interesting. Most alts are dropping, likely minor correction but BTC is holding its new ground and even going up a bit. This is very rare situation usually alts are following BTC closely going and overreacting.

It will be even more interesting to see what will happen in near future ,wll btc go even higher. Realist in me is saying that thid growth is not sustainable with no new money.
[/quote

Market movement is very erratic, unpredictable, and experts say, Market is Volatile. anything can happen at any given time, Bitcoin had survived the beating after beating in the trading market, it was confronted with a lot of issues, Yet, Bitcoin stabilized and gearing up to possible Bull Run in the near future. Bitcoin is very strong with good fundamentals, clear market structures.

Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

It is exciting to know that bitcoin is starting to rise again. Hopefully it will continually goes up until it reaches at its peak. Right then, our patience will be paid off.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:17:17 PM

You know why  others are quite now saying that bitcoin is dead or bitcoin die because they saw now that the price movement of bitcoin increasing. The don't believe that bitcoin will rise after falling many times.  I believe is the starting point of bitcoin to give us more profit and become more valuable coin before end of this year 2018.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:31:23 PM

I always believe on bitcoin and as I can see now - that was a good point. I know this coin really good and next time it's not dissapointed me.
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:00:25 AM

The rise in bitcoin is the beginning of a new dawn and haters who always talk ill about bitcoin will now keep quite and watch bitcoin soar above the sky.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: