Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXT hot coins in 2018!!! MUST BUY!!!  (Read 417 times)
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:15:12 PM

I've seen few p2p lending platforms in the past and all ended up with loses.
Ordinary people are not good at risk assessments of random people over internet. And the niche is full of scammers.

Avoid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kosmog

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:58:42 PM

It seems market is going to recover in the following months. Great opportunity for ICOs imho.
ICO success rate for 2017 was low because all projects were made for being a currency and just that. Blockchain is capable of much more than that.

Take a look at Open Collectors Network ( https://opencollectors.network/https://t.me/opencollectorsnetwork )

Platform has currently no competition, with regards to the possibility of creating tokens and in general, to the breadth of use cases possible on the platform.  ( backed by ICO trackers & reviewers )

The market for non-fungible items is virtually endless. If you look around, almost all things you see can be categorized: people, cars, streets, shops, products, art and so on. One thing all these have in common is their respective items are all different from one another.

The future protocol for one-of-a-kind tokens - amazing team & advisors (companies: IBM, Twitch, eSports, Spectiv, Stefanini, ING... )

https://www.udemy.com/from-a-non-programmer-to-full-stack-net-developer/?couponCode=10.99DISCOUNT
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

I will try to do more research on this coins and if possible buying some units of it. Lend coins like most of the lending has done well and most of them has returned a lot to investors more than any others coins and tokens. Many people has been trying to invest into an ideal coins and this is one of those coins that you can actually make money through it if you can invest now.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

I think you are too serious because it stresses having to buy, ''
Everyone is entitled to buy coins that he likes and who have potential,
All can judge, and argue about the speculation of coins you suggest,
are You trustworthy?
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

ICO success rate for 2017 was low because all projects were made for being a currency and just that. Blockchain is capable of much more than that.
2017. was not so bad for ICOs, because if making them was not\is not profitable, people would stop making them. Last year didn't have low success rate because most of ICOs was made to be a currency, but because competition was so strong and only good projects survived at the end. I would call that survival of the fittest, and not bad success rate because they were made as currency.
But I agree that blockchain is capable for much more.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:14:24 PM

Yes, it is clear that you are new in this area. Unfortunately, I think that we are unlikely to see a large increase in the price of cryptocurrency as it was in 2015-2017.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Jacknife

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:06:37 AM

I will try to do more research on this coins and if possible buying some units of it. Lend coins like most of the lending has done well and most of them has returned a lot to investors more than any others coins and tokens. Many people has been trying to invest into an ideal coins and this is one of those coins that you can actually make money through it if you can invest now.

What do you think of Bitcoin Cash? Does it have potential to have more users?
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

Yes, it is clear that you are new in this area. Unfortunately, I think that we are unlikely to see a large increase in the price of cryptocurrency as it was in 2015-2017.
i think it could happen to all. maybe 2018 could be higher than highest increase of 2017, and this applies also to that coins you hold. I just recommend believing in yourself, and if it does not happen, it's a decision of your own
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

Ordinary people are not good at risk assessments of random people over internet. And the niche is full of scammers.

Avoid.
lending is done through a smart contract, thats what is great, trustless & decentralized crypto to crypto lending. Thats why its so great and why LEND can make it in contrast with p2p scam platforms of the past. There's simply nothing similar between those.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:58:49 PM

Next Hot coin would be Thug for me as i see 1000% profit in this coin as it has lots of potential, why i say that is because its Free through Airdrops and you just have to hold them, if u chose to sell now u will be in profit or if u choae to hold and sell in 2 years u will still be in profit no matter what, so check them out and make a smart move
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:50:42 PM

you yourself have missed the hidden diamond, the token of the exchange itself, the binance coin (BNB).

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Carterwyang

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

But, this is not anymore like it used to be on 2015, so you should think different now, you must understand that there is x4 of the people that was in crypto during that year. I dont think that we are going to see another huge increase during this year.

i think it could happen to all. maybe 2018 could be higher than highest increase of 2017, and this applies also to that coins you hold. I just recommend believing in yourself, and if it does not happen, it's a decision of your own
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:26:40 AM

BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary 

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

Avoid.

wait for tezos in q3.

i think 2018 and 2019 will be tezos year. they have good plans and progams. and i really believe breitmans

Nibo2018

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

Being honest I would suggest the top gainers are going to be the coins listed in the top 25 of coinmarketcap, We have seen such loss on these and they will be the first to spring back
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:39:59 PM

What do you think of Bitcoin Cash? Does it have potential to have more users?
BCH actually has good potential to compete. but because it is the election of a less powerful community plus they can stand because of the strong community in china

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

I would like to tell you a little about the fact that you should take the time to familiarize yourself with the Tradelize project. I assure you, you really will be satisfied with the idea of the project. Just take a little time.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

There are many coins with a lot of potential..

I think you should add at least 1 or 2 coins from top 25... they guarantee a little more security
Now prices are really cheap, so you can split on several mini projects...

Banyan Network
Alphacat
Elixir
Oyster
Lamden
Heronode

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: