Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid money  (Read 1379 times)
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

not wrong with your opinion, people should already know about the risks that occur when deciding to invest in an ICO. and investing all the money borrowed from a bank is stupid. I will never dare to do that.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

I believe this is the most stupidity in the cryptocurrency field - to take credit from the bank and invest in little-known and unreliable ICO projects, which are all in most of these. Are these people so desperate that they are ready to put everyone at risk and ruin their lives? Of course I'm sorry for them, but these are their problems and we need to learn from their mistakes.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
gjaoirlaj9865

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

The ICO is not a lottery game, because the lottery has a very low chance of winning, 10 million may be one person, and totally dependent on luck, and ICO venture capital is different. Get the information early, know how to analyze the evaluation of opportunities, the 3 failed projects just win one project only, the opportunity to become your billionaire is completely base.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

I don't understand these people who take out loans to invest in ICO.They are not aware of the risks that may occur.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

That is a foolish thing to do. Investing money borrowed from the bank? If you invest on such an ICO. You must be cautious on that action. Investing in an ICO is risky. You must invest what you want to lose. I totally agree on you sir. That was really a foolish thing. I feel bad for his wife. He should really find a decent job. Work hard for a day to pay for those debt on that bank.

The first rule is invest only what you can afford to loose, everyone knows this. If you grow greedy you should know better than borrowing. Frankly, this is a hard lesson to learn this way.

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

you think like a decent person
Few people that do projects, think about someone else's profits or other people's risks. only about their

but in general, those people that are not the first day familiar with the crypto currency, are aware of the potential risks

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

That is a foolish thing to do. Investing money borrowed from the bank? If you invest on such an ICO. You must be cautious on that action. Investing in an ICO is risky. You must invest what you want to lose. I totally agree on you sir. That was really a foolish thing. I feel bad for his wife. He should really find a decent job. Work hard for a day to pay for those debt on that bank.

Yeah right,only fool can make this stupid decisions,were in the world that you will make a loan without your wifes concent and will invest in an ico that everyone here knows risky.now hes a dead man if the wifes found this

Better find an extra job do it overtime to cover the banks loan or else you will loss your wife and maybe family
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

there are times where unexpected happens especially in crypto where the risk is great. sometimes the end result is not the one we expect so we suffer from it. we will always hear in this forum to invest only what we can afford to lose. don't just think of profit think also the risk.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

Many investors do not understand that the project may simply not be ready to be successful, and not just scammers . And credit money is absolutely impossible to invest anywhere-especially in what has the risk of loss . Unfortunately not all people understand this

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

Stupid money, stupid person. Forgive me for saying that, but I believe it's quite unreasonable for any one to invest money that was borrowed into a business that is as risky as cryptocurrency. Even with your own money, it is advised that you invest what you can afford to lose, preferably your spare money.
Vilka0109

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

The stupidity of people is sometimes just fascinating. It's totally stupid to invest in projects you're not sure about, not really. and even if the credit - so it's up stupidity
Kristina3456

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

Everyone has the right to dispose of their money as they want . Borrow of course stupid for this-but it's everyone's business . Someone more risky, someone less. We are all different, different thoughts and strategies
MercurRency

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

Let the job seek a second or third and the family saves from the creditors. There is no way out, did the business answer for it.
It's not an exit, if you can invest money in ICO, that you cant loose, you will loose it again and again
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:51:34 PM

Very sad and I am sorry for him. Was it his first time investing. I don't think it is a good idea to borrow money for investment. Not in cryptos alone, but any aspect of investment. No one should try that.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

Wow! This is such a great read. Borrowing money for an investment is usually not a good idea, should the investment flop, it leaves you in debt and subsequently worse off. ICO's also need to be more responsible, they need to include clauses like you've suggested so the potential investor is aware.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

Wow! This is such a great read. Borrowing money for an investment is usually not a good idea, should the investment flop, it leaves you in debt and subsequently worse off. ICO's also need to be more responsible, they need to include clauses like you've suggested so the potential investor is aware.

Of course, borrowing money is not a good idea, what it make it worst is that you invested on something that you don't have total control specially the risk factor. Now that the ICO turns out to be a scam, then your worst nightmare is realised. However, there's no one to blame for your failure but you. You didn't do your homework and probably just ride the hype and the next thing you know, the scammers disappears. That's why we always says that that you need to do your research and please don't used borrowed money. Its a expensive lessons to learn and its going to sting a bit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:17:03 PM

A lot of beginners who only see money without seeing how to get it, and seeing that investment is always profitable regardless of the risk, until they dare to take a high risk such as borrowing from a bank, they should first study the cryptocurancy before they start.
Existence (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

you think like a decent person
Few people that do projects, think about someone else's profits or other people's risks. only about their

but in general, those people that are not the first day familiar with the crypto currency, are aware of the potential risks
Thank you! I'm trying to be one

Yeah, you are right but newcomers are usually not aware of risks and they are willing to invest into any project that offers generous payouts in the future. The mission of every crypto enthusiast is to warn newbies about high risks and encourage them to learn more about the crypto market before investing

ValueHunters.club Sell your lots, browse and buy antiques, fine art, jewellery and more for cryptocurrency all over the world.
Click here to profit from Crypto-Auction Join Telegram chat here
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:25:41 AM

And what to say, he himself contains the family, let him finds a way out himself. Why should a wife know, it is better to find a second job with a good income and to cover expenses than to think about easy earnings.

Existence (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

And what to say, he himself contains the family, let him finds a way out himself. Why should a wife know, it is better to find a second job with a good income and to cover expenses than to think about easy earnings.

A lot of people want to find the easiest and fastest way to make money and become rich. That's human nature. And this attitude s even more common when it comes to the crypto market as many newbies actually believe they'll make money out of thin air without any experience or knowledge.

ValueHunters.club Sell your lots, browse and buy antiques, fine art, jewellery and more for cryptocurrency all over the world.
Click here to profit from Crypto-Auction Join Telegram chat here
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: