Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:46:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking stores do they accept bitcoin  (Read 2881 times)
nolestiket

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

I do not see much sense in taking bitcoin in stores, bitcoin is not yet developed enough to be at this level. Now it is much more convenient for me to translate kryptovlatyu into fiatnye dengi and pay for my purchase. But this does not mean that in a few years it will not be possible to pay any of our purchases !

Kayla

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:50:25 PM

I do not think so. Not just any store accepts payment with bitcoin, because the store must have a system that supports bitcoin. Certainly the store gives information that can make payments with bitcoin if indeed the store can.  Don't we think that payment with bitcoin can harm us. We don't know a few days or next week the price of bitcoin is rising, or maybe you want to spend your bitcoin bitcoin. Though I think bitcoin price in the future can soar, because the supply begin to thin.

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

if I'm not sure gan. but the market that I often use to invest in digital bitcoin is INDODAX and HIT BTC, bro. if I choose INDODAX because in it I can invest using rupiah (IDR)
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

I do believe that it is not plausible that bitcoin already accept in any stores. Base on some information that i’ve read here in bitcoin there some  stores that they accept bitcoin but it is not acceptable in any stores.

IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

The transaction fees incurred on credit card and debit card transactions are comparatively higher than what one would spend in bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions. I think it’s kinda cool when a store accepts this new payment method. Crypto is an entirely new kind of payment option, which, in its added value to the market, you could compare to PayPal several years ago. If a company is ‘progressive’ and ‘forward-thinking’, then it should accept Bitcoin. And besides, people should actually use these coins in order for it to officially become a virtual currency, right?
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

my country bans crypto, but government decisions are not firm, so we can still use bitcoin for crypto trade. but, the problem is not that.

how the store will accept crypto, while the government bans it, and even many people still do not know about bitcoin.

so, the community's job is not to force, but to spread the benefits of bitcoin to the public.

I have read an article or a topic that there are some establishments or stores who are accepting bitcoin as their payment to their bills. But theres are some are not accepting. I have read that there are lot of people who are hoping that bitcoin will develop and be a legal currency and being accepted as a payment. This will allow us to minimize our time and energy because of its easy and comfortable transaction.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

if you have a Bitcoin Visa they already accept it. XD

zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

I'm quite hesitant to ask that question when I'm on the counter. Maybe because i already know what will be their answers. But i really really want to ask them. OP is quite right. How will merchants accept bitcoin if no one ask it? I hope I'll get the courage to ask that question.

cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

There is no need to do this.  8)If the BTC is really accepted, the stores will accept BTC payment as one of the advertisements.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:56:08 AM

Its better to ask stores if they accept bitcoin because it is not totally accepted to all. For now I only know few stores who accepts bitcoin. Hoping it will be accepted to all soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

I've never ask before because I see in our country if they are accepting other than fiat is they have an logo of it with advetisement on how will you use it as a payment method. However store who accepts bitcoin nowadays are in social media so if you are browsing on it you might see it or your friend share it.
Shiro21

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

my country does not legalize bitcoin for payment, that's why not many shops here know bitcoin. But fortunately the web and bitcoin systems are not blocked here so I can still use them for investment and sell them when I need something.
It's a good idea if the store accepts payments with bitcoins but I think it would be wise to pay in the applicable currency.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

Companies who owns stores should have at least promote signage that they accept bitcoins. I think asking is very inconvenient. Stores should promote easier way of payment. With such experience from costumers, I think it is already a burden. Stores should be the one to provide consumers a easier way of payment.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:45:30 AM

In my opinion, I think it is not a bad idea if we can do it. If I visit shops and malls myself, I usually ask them if they accept bitcoin as means of payment. Its quite convenient for me and us all to make payments using bitcoin
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:49:00 AM

In my opinion, I think it is not a bad idea if we can do it. If I visit shops and malls myself, I usually ask them if they accept bitcoin as means of payment. Its quite convenient for me and us all to make payments using bitcoin
only few store are accepting bitcoin in the real life including the pizza store , house and lot and condo in some countries. but in the online shop. there's so many site that accept it. and one of the most good site is the amazon. bitcoin would be difficult in terms of use is as money to real world because it is only a digital currency.

notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

Actually I've tested it, When I was asked in a convenience store I asked the cashier if they accept it bitcoins. In fact I'm sad because even though popular and many people use bitcoin it is still not accepted in stores. I'm sad because I think that bitcoin is up to this point and will not be accepted at other stores.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

Its not neccesary to ask a store to accept bitcoin if they accept physical money.I think it the store is a online store maybe i'll do that.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

For sure first time visit to store they always like to create a first impression by attending to the customer is lovely manner. While the customer is receiving such special treatment he or she can just ask "do you accept bitcoin as a payment method" I tell you if more persons keep asking that at there first time visit to a store is a great means to advertised bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general.
developno1

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

I think it is unnecessary because if their store accept bitcoin for payment, they will announce it widerly.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

Is is just right to ask the stores if they will accept bitcoin, because you are the customer, if they accept then they answer you in a welcome response so then you may ask any establishment, who knows they are already accepting bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: