Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking stores do they accept bitcoin  (Read 2877 times)
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

How many times have you came in a store and asked whether or not they accept bitcoin when you wanted to pay?

Should we do that EACH time we visit ANY store?
Would we create a huge advertisement for BTC that way?

Would stores start accepting it when they encounter a couple of people on a weekly basis asking them if they accept bitcoin?

Should we start doing this? o.o
Should we create a community so hard core that asks for everything they pay if it could be handled in BTC?
i think if store accept other payment, they will put announcement on their cashier or something like that. so customer can know with what they want to use as payment. but in my country i can't do that because bitcoin can't be used as payment in my country

resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

How many times have you came in a store and asked whether or not they accept bitcoin when you wanted to pay?

Would stores start accepting it when they encounter a couple of people on a weekly basis asking them if they accept bitcoin?

Should we create a community so hard core that asks for everything they pay if it could be handled in BTC?

Here in the Philippines Bitcoins name is so popular because I think Philippines is almost top of users of social media using computer and cellphones, so about the store to accept bitcoin is not yet as of now because our number one Big Store here in the Philippines is not yet involve of Bitcoin how much more in a any other small stores. so ASKING is not necessarily as of now I don't know after several months or years. If ever our government here is not recognized bitcoin anymore, all big store are no longer to accept bitcoin because all transaction has been made are with OFFICIAL RECEIPT.  
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

I never been had an experience like asking some stores if they are accepting Bitcoins as a payment, but I will be greatly glad if the stores in the country I belong already been using Bitcoin payment method. That would be much convenient and safe also.
upotami

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

I dare not ask that in my country as no store allows it. I might be able to strike such a deal by talking to owner privately but I do not have time for that.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

At the moment, there are very few stores that support Bitcoin and altcoin! Bitcoin and altcoin are now considered as property, not currency!
Need more time to Bitcoin and altcoin may become the currency!
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

This is indeed a very great idea. This will probably boost the popularity of bitcoin, because more and more people.will hear about the bitcoin, or somewhat others may feel the courage to asked at the same time they will feel the curiosity and do some research. In this way we can encourage more people to lovw bitcoin.

Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:53:00 AM

this is a great idea, I love such experiments) however, you will need to briefly explain what it is. or explain your question by the fact that you seemed icon-sticker Bitcoin on the store window
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:01:05 PM

We can ask the stores if they are accepting bitcoin. Or the store shoul put a signage that they are acceptinh bitcoin as payment just like the strategy of different credif cards there are signage that indicates that the stores accept cards as payment.
Limar0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:20:33 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 12:34:09 PM by Limar0

I think it's one way of promoting or introducing bitcoin in the society. It will probably open up possibilities that more merchants will be getting interested into it and will somehow try to explore what really bitcoin is when they hear it the first time. Bitcoin has been used already as a digital money for paying bills, buy loads, and online shopping here in our country. In order that bitcoin will exist forever, doing that way is one way of supporting it.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

I think that is unnecessary to ask.
Because we all know that when you are in bitcoin industry. You must know all the stores or establishments who are accepting bitcoins.
FO4R

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:30:35 PM

i think establishments who accepts bitcoin as payment will have the knowledge about cryptocurrencies.They inform their valued customers or they offers bitcoins and other alternative coins as payments for their needs.This will make every transactions more reliable and convienient for everyone.Something will make our life more comfortable and hassle-free.So i think,this will be possible for the next few years which is more innovative and informative at the same time.
Zhess Miller

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

In USA overstock, dish, microsoft (limited), paypal, newegg, expedia, shopify.

Not many yet due to extreme btc volatility. We need to stabilize cryptos for this. there are various schemes, but nothing dominates yet.
Miguel Fulton

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:17:05 PM

Overstock. I was not an issue because many fintech companies issue CC mainly UK based.Unfortunately Visa and MC had retired their support to these Fintech startups, leaving very few spaces where spend Cryptos directly without Change it into Fiat. The most realiable and famous: Overstock
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

a store may receive a bitcoin payment after getting government approval, if it's only from a group of people I do not think that's possible

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:01:04 AM

No need to work hard because Bitcoin is created not for compulsion.
Let everyone or shop open for Bitcoin naturally.

Maybe in the future little by little will receive payment for Bitcoin.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

I think this some interesting idea, If we ask BTC payment they will think that Bitcoin payment and also this is some kind of marketing idea  Wink

it depends upon the store owner if he/she knew about btc.if you think its the right time to sell your btc for the goods much better especially in low price.the store owner will be benefited.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:05:29 AM

I have never done it (ask if they accept bitcoin in a store). If vendors are not familiar with BTC or another cryptocurrency, they may become intrigued about the payment method people are asking about, and they might look into it. However, I think they will become discouraged when they learn about the speed, transaction fees and volatility of the currency, and might not be that willing to implement the system.
damdoan69

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

I never mean to pay by BTC at any stores, as the fee is high, and the process may not be simple I think.
It's better to just use BTC for investment, trading and holding.

And we can advertise BTC in another efficient ways !
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

I do not consider it an obstacle to the purchase of goods - the lack of shops with prices in Bitcoin.

Who needs to buy something and has Bitcoin, he simply converts them into the currency he needs and then buys.

This is just a small inconvenience. Embarrassed
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

There are countries where the store receives bitcoin. for use on fees and other use for payment. but there is still a bitcoin that can not be paid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: