Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:52:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking stores do they accept bitcoin  (Read 2881 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

That is a great idea. However, not only stores, but even bars and cafes. The more we ask businesses, the more people will get to know about the existence of bitcoin because there are too many businesses that do not know about it. Eventually, more people will be aware of it and they will start using it either for trading or investment. I would be glad than ever to ask this simple question to any store I go, and then spend 5 minutes explaining how bitcoin works.
AAfunctionaluppityF

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

I'm asking to almost every store that I generally go to accept BTC and main altcoins.
It's not really easy to implement that kind of payment system in every country, that's why it is really hard to spread. We need more innovations.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

Usually the methods of payment in the store can be found on the site, most purchases in our days probably go this way. Therefore, it is not necessary to go and ask, although there are such situations.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

I did not do it, because in my country I did not legalize bitcoin and that made it difficult for me to find a store that accepts bitcoin. Well, spending bitcoin will be easier by exchanging fiat money first.
dgreat

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

This is a nice idea, asking stores to make bitcoin a payment option would go a long way making business easy and transactions transparent and fast but would they accept it or if asking them to know if they accept bitcoin payment would be OK they just might give it a second thought and  decide to make it an option for payment in purchase of goods and services rendered. If consistently done be asking asking them regularly it would make them to want to know more about it, how it works and what benefits they will derive from if for those that are not fully informed about bitcoin. And for those that are fully aware would give a try in it. I believe doing this would make  the local traders want to know more about bitcoin and this would be a channel to getting to the local community and letting them be involved in the crypto world.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

The acceptance of bitcoin as a form of payment by large stores and commercial conglomerates is still far from happening. While there is strong volatility in BTC prices, many stores will remain afraid to allow this kind of payment.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:50:17 PM

How many times have you came in a store and asked whether or not they accept bitcoin when you wanted to pay?

Should we do that EACH time we visit ANY store?
Would we create a huge advertisement for BTC that way?

Would stores start accepting it when they encounter a couple of people on a weekly basis asking them if they accept bitcoin?

Should we start doing this? o.o
Should we create a community so hard core that asks for everything they pay if it could be handled in BTC?
This is good idea but we dont need to ask every week because I think its kinda annoying. But this will be difficult for those people who lives in a country that bitcoin was banned. We must accept that not all stores will accept bitcoin as a payment. They will take a long time process before they adopt bitcoin.

Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

On my opinion i dont think that can recognize bitcoin by some store especially if the owner is too old to know about crypto maybe some store they recognized they name but they did not know how it works how can help and grow for thier store. But they advertise it in media i think it could be recognize.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Zo yins

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

bitcoin hasnt been ready to do it. high transaction fee makes it hard to be accepted in stores
next, there will be bitcoin lighting that change
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:16:07 PM

I'm asking to almost every store that I generally go to accept BTC and main altcoins.
It's not really easy to implement that kind of payment system in every country, that's why it is really hard to spread. We need more innovations.
Correct, it's not easy for those store to adopt the system as they needed to be familiar  with how crypto works and with this sway from the price its even adding the doubt from the business community to use it as a platform for their business transactions, maybe after some years when more people already understand and knew how to use this system, maybe market will follow we just needed to help the community to fully understand and embrace this innovation.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

For me, I'm not going to ask if they accept bitcoin as payment. Because, if ever they accept bitcoin they've already posted it somewhere like on their door and even in the cashier corner,  to know right away if they do accepting btc.

To tell you a thing, some pawnshops here are already accepting bitcoin. But i didn't see stores yet, doing so.
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:41:09 AM

if the store is an online store, maybe I'll ask it, but if it's a physical store, I'm afraid to ask it
I still doubt, about the size of people who use bitcoin as a means of payment
it depends on which country we make a purchase, if in a country that has not supported bitcoin it can be ascertained that all shops do not want to accept bitcoin as a means of payment, but if we are in the United States, Japan, South Korea and more countries that support bitcoin, it is very maybe that the store there is willing to accept bitcoin as a legitimate medium of exchange. So we need to ask if we can pay with bitcoin ...
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:39:50 AM

How many times have you came in a store and asked whether or not they accept bitcoin when you wanted to pay?

Would stores start accepting it when they encounter a couple of people on a weekly basis asking them if they accept bitcoin?

Should we create a community so hard core that asks for everything they pay if it could be handled in BTC?

Yes sometime during my shopping at the big store here in my country I do ask them if they want to accept bitcoin for payment but unfortunately they didn't accept because  no bitcoin accepted here in big store but for any payment agency or remittance  here are absolutely they accept Bitcoin for payment.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

This is interesting in my opinion, when we try to ask the shop owner about the use of Bitcoin as a payment tool to the shop owner. If I will ask, maybe I will just ask the online shop owner, because of the possibility of an online store to be able to accept payment using Bitcoin more open compared to conventional shop stores.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

I think nowadays from several countries in the world, many have received payments using bitcoin, one of them is the Samsung platform and several restaurants that have received payments using bitcoin, but there are still many who have not received payment using bitcoin.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:38:17 AM

I have one idea: daily limit for accepting bitcoin.
For example every day shop accept 0.05 btc, this good for shop owner they can control shopping and peoples dont buy all for crypto.
And who want buy for crypto try faster make their shop.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:39:09 AM

maybe in some countries that have legalized bitcoin can do as you say but in my country it can't be done because the government still prohibits it as an official transaction

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:47:55 AM

if the store is an online store, maybe I'll ask it, but if it's a physical store, I'm afraid to ask it
I still doubt, about the size of people who use bitcoin as a means of payment
it depends on which country we make a purchase, if in a country that has not supported bitcoin it can be ascertained that all shops do not want to accept bitcoin as a means of payment, but if we are in the United States, Japan, South Korea and more countries that support bitcoin, it is very maybe that the store there is willing to accept bitcoin as a legitimate medium of exchange. So we need to ask if we can pay with bitcoin ...
Yes, there are already a number of countries that have begun to implement digital currency systems and they have allowed the circulation of bitcoin. But as we know that only a few countries have done this. But this is a good start because everything must start from the small thing and then it will continue to increase and the greater the scope.

Stores that accept Bitcoin payments are still just a few, but if I look online, I am very confident to say that many e-stores have started to implement Bitcoin in the financial system of the store / company.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

Its simply ,if the demands are high then the store owners won't have a choice but to start receiving Btc as means of payments ,and some stores are already using bitcoin ,its very right in my own eye to ask stores to start receiving bitcoin,we are all preparing for the future aren't we?
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

SOmetimes i do it just for fun. I ask the owner of a store if he accept bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies. They always say no, and after that i say i want to buy some for some thousands of dollars, now i have to buy it somewhere else. One time some owner said he would establish cryptocurrencies payment in his store.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: