Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:31:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking stores do they accept bitcoin  (Read 2877 times)
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

I often do this whenever I go to shops, stores, and other places I frequently visit. It helps with the publicity since the people around me could hear what me and the attendant are talking about. The stores might even consider accepting it if they see that more people asks if they can pay through this method so its a win-win.
It is a good idea to talk bitcoin in public and tell how good it is to accept bitcoin as payment because it can be fast and easier to make payment. Also you do not need to get a cash first before you go to the stores everywhere. That change can benefit not only the customers but also the owners of the store. Hopefully they are going to accept and adapt bitcoin for their payment system.
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

How many times have you came in a store and asked whether or not they accept bitcoin when you wanted to pay?

Should we do that EACH time we visit ANY store?
Would we create a huge advertisement for BTC that way?

Would stores start accepting it when they encounter a couple of people on a weekly basis asking them if they accept bitcoin?

Should we start doing this? o.o
Should we create a community so hard core that asks for everything they pay if it could be handled in BTC?

I do not think that this may give the seller and you as a buyer a good conversation about bitcoin specially if you are to encounter those who do not even know or are not even aware that bitcoin does not exist. But somehow this may also be a good one since atleast through his people you actually educate them with what bitcoin is.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:44:23 AM

i never ask store that they accept bitcoin or not, but i love if the stores is tell us or announce that they receive the bitcoin payment, we all here is hoping like that, that bitcoin is can be used in all country and all stores, so we can use our bitcoin directly

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:49:26 AM

How many times have you came in a store and asked whether or not they accept bitcoin when you wanted to pay?

Would stores start accepting it when they encounter a couple of people on a weekly basis asking them if they accept bitcoin?

Should we create a community so hard core that asks for everything they pay if it could be handled in BTC?

No need to ask, if a certain establishment want to earn thru Bitcoin platform or any Crypto currency then they should be the one to put signage or any public display design that informing the people that they will receive Bitcoin payment. If they will not do this then they will probably to lose some potential costumers as there are some people that are hesitant to ask because they were shy.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:16:25 PM

Certainly, I believe asking stores whether or not they accept bitcoin as a mode of payment is one of the best ways to move bitcoin to the next level through advertisement. With this approach, we can easily introduce bitcoin to people who are new to the world of crypto.
Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

I am sure that most cashiers in stores will look at you with great surprise. But if you ask every member of your family to do this every day, then maybe after some time the store cashier tells his boss that this is happening, and perhaps this will eventually lead to the store selling goods for bitcoins.
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

That is a good one and i have tried it twice or thrice and i ended up explaining and explaining, teaching what bitcoin is all about so i gave up.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

Indeed it is not a bad idea to ask peoples if they accept btc or not. Everything to create awareness of btc and crypto is important.
to create an advertisement of btc is not an easy task. Bitcoin is not a new coin, they won't pay peoples who advertise it like new coins and new ICO's

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

I have never ask it, if they do there should be a signage outside or inside the store that they are accepting bitcoin or cryptocurrency, just like the sign that they accept visa or mastercard.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

I think we don't need to ask again whether the store, accepting bitcoin or not ?, If he did accept bitcoin as the pay media, of course he already put the bitcoin logo sticker on it.

They may not be able to accept it if they don't have a bitcoin wallet, because without that where can the transaction be done.

We need, a cold hand from the government, so that everything can be realized perfectly or socialize it in a subtle way, for example by holding a meeting or something, basically they / the store owner must know what the benefits of bitcoin are.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

This is a great strategy. I think if we ask shopkeeper on every visit of us about the bitcoin to make the payment with the use of it then after this incident shopkeeper will understand the importance of bitcoin and it will make the change, and hopefully, it will add another payment method for paying.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

There are many stores now that accept crypto currency ,those stores are already familiar and accepting payments of bitcoin , maybe if there are stores that are already ready accepting bitcoin ,then you can inquire this stores if they are welcoming bitcoin as  payments.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
andriw

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:48:00 AM

In my country, bitcoin which is used as a payment instrument for financial transactions is illegal especially in offline stores, so it's useless to ask whether this store accepts payment with bitcoin or not. My bitcoin assets must be exchanged into local currency to be able to transact legally.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:57:14 AM

Actually in my experience I encounter different stores and stalls who accept bitcoin just like in China I saw some electronic store who accept bitcoin as their payment and there are some mobile repair and computer parts who also accepts bitcoin and also there are some mining rigs store that is actually pretty good that also accepts bitcoin as a payment I think it is awesome that even small stores accept bitcoin and it is very easy to transact with them.
no wonder if it happens in China, their country has many miners, of course they are familiar with bitcoin and crypto, by accepting
payment with bitcoin, it will widen their market and target consumers. I hope my country will also become more aware of crypto
Othuke

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

It is  great but that wouldn't make much of a difference. It will take a while before we get there. Those we may be asking may not have any idea about Bitcoin and they wouldn't necessarily improve in this regard just because we merely asked them if they accept Bitcoin as payment.

Instead of that approach, why don't we be the ones to push the revolution? Most of us on this platform have businesses. It would be great if we indicate conspicuously that we accept Bitcoin as payment. That way, we prove to people that Bitcoin is safe. I have already called an artist to design a small notice which indicates I accept Bitcoin as payment in my boutique. I want to walk the talk. I encourage others to follow suit. Let's do this, guys!
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:07:20 AM

In my country, bitcoin which is used as a payment instrument for financial transactions is illegal especially in offline stores, so it's useless to ask whether this store accepts payment with bitcoin or not. My bitcoin assets must be exchanged into local currency to be able to transact legally.

In my country, Bitcoin is not really banned though the problem is that I live in far away from the city the reason we are not really open to new technologies, we are not updated to what is the most popular technology is being the most attractive on right now.

With that, people are usually contented to the technologies that is here right now but now that people are being exposed to the internet and more and more people are getting the use of it, a lot of people are discovering new information that is still not on our place for example Bitcoin. Only a few know what is Bitcoin in our place the reason, it is really useless to ask stores if they accept Bitcoin.
Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

If every tenth buyer will ask questions about whether Mashazin accepts payment for bitcoins, then any serious store will have to respond to this and give this opportunity for clients that customers are satisfied. But it is just provided that the current legislation of this country allows operations with cryptocurrencies.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:27:53 AM

In the amount of stores that I've went in, most of them offer these "e-wallets" wherein you'll just need your smartphone and just pay to scan, it's a little bit complex and long if I'd explain it here, but as far as I've went through, I actually have not yet seen any store here in my country that actually receives BTC as a payment method.
Nicholson55

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:31:37 AM

My experience is this - if you ask a store if they accept bitcoin, and they say yes, 9 times out of 10 they don't know how to use the software to organise payment anyway. So i very rarely ask unless if it very clear from their signs that bitcoin is accepted and people appear to know what they are doing
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

When I was abroad, in many countries there were already shops and various enterprises that accepted bitcoins, but at that time I could not pay with them, constantly when I go abroad, I ask various stores whether they accept bitcoins or other cryptocurrency or whether they plan in the future to do it and always I get positive answers about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: