Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:10:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔥🌟🔥💰💰🔴 DESICO.io 🔴💰💰🔴BoUnTy🔴💰💰🔴 2 000 000 🔴💰💰🔥🌟🔥🔴PART 2  (Read 10810 times)
stalin2517

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

The team behind DESICO are working really hard, travelling all over the world, spreading the message of DESICO. This shows to me how dedicated they are and really makes me believe in this project. Hopefully they could come to London at some point so I could see them in action...
stalin2517

Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)) I have not yet seen such a relationship to the project)
Lina_Malina

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

Excellent!!! In the future, this project can really act as a security guarantor. This is an excellent investment!
lolihunters

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:32:22 AM

#JOIN
Telegram campaign
Telegram url: https://t.me/Catfisz
computerizedfish

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

Excellent!!! In the future, this project can really act as a security guarantor. This is an excellent investment!
100% Certain this is the best ICO i have come across. These guys will set an example of what a great project really needs to succeed
magliter

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

100% Certain this is the best ICO i have come across. These guys will set an example of what a great project really needs to succeed
I completely agree. Here there is a serious team, financing and support of the state. No one else has this
mad_max777

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

I completely agree. Here there is a serious team, financing and support of the state. No one else has this
especially with a great system and strong security, good luck
sahabond (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

Huge hello to new members joining. We are glad to have you! Feel free to surf around and ask questions. DESICO team is here with answers! Meanwhile, you are welcome to check the latest news about endorsement from the Ministry of Economy: https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-endorsed-by-lithuanias-ministry-of-economy-132c30700c5c

a strange reason not to invest in something. i prefer to base my decision on facts
skwlsout

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

Hello team, great project. Where can I find out about your past projects? As far as I understand the team you have experienced.
culvert.1986

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

A promising project. But I do not understand what specific bonuses, will receive project investors
evgenij.burchak

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

A promising project. But I do not understand what specific bonuses, will receive project investors
Holders will have discounts on icos, no trading fees, and early bird bonuses.
NJDevil1044

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:58:09 AM

Holders will have discounts on icos, no trading fees, and early bird bonuses.
interesting information. and this is something that really likes the owners of coins, because it brings a huge income. especially if the value of their tokens will be increased several times and they can be sold at the top.
jdmsomething

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

Could we mine it?
skwlsout

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

Could we mine it?
Its about time something like this was created, a legal platform to provide security tokens, im right behind this idea.
fbatyshev_007

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

Could we mine it?
Its about time something like this was created, a legal platform to provide security tokens, im right behind this idea.
Check out the prototype, it gives you a feel of hoe the platform will look. https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/HUL994WJZ2T#/screens
Anyone he really loves the crypto world will know that this is now needed in our industry. Some regulation will improve the security of all us involved in it. I love the idea of DESICO and will be backing it for sure.
mediocre777

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

Could we mine it?
Check out the prototype, it gives you a feel of hoe the platform will look. https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/HUL994WJZ2T#/screens
Anyone he really loves the crypto world will know that this is now needed in our industry. Some regulation will improve the security of all us involved in it. I love the idea of DESICO and will be backing it for sure.
I agree, we need this, I've been scammed a couple of times and hopefully with the launch of DESICO, no one will have to go through what I have gone through because it is a nightmare. More power to DESICO is what I say!
lina.potushanskaya.84

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

Could we mine it?
I agree, we need this, I've been scammed a couple of times and hopefully with the launch of DESICO, no one will have to go through what I have gone through because it is a nightmare. More power to DESICO is what I say!
Think so too. I was scammed twice so now it is really hard for me to trust to any project. Hope that with the DESICO launching I will be in safe.
deadlywario0

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

Could we mine it?
Think so too. I was scammed twice so now it is really hard for me to trust to any project. Hope that with the DESICO launching I will be in safe.
I agree with everything Desico is aiming to achieve, DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

Could we mine it?
I agree with everything Desico is aiming to achieve, DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.
jakez834

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

Could we mine it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: