Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:56:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5 Cryptocurrencies that Worth Your Investment In 2018  (Read 135 times)
Hashyou (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

Cryptocurrencies are extremely popular in payment and investment asset in the recent few years. Besides the cryptocurrency pioneers like Bitcoin and Ethereum, newly released alt coins become increasingly popular among investors. However, there are thousands of kinds of cryptocurrencies in the market and it is just so hard to make a choice. This article will introduce to you 5 popular cryptocurrencies that worth to invest in 2018.

1. Cardano
Cardano is a technological platform that is capable of running financial applications currently used every day by individuals, organizations and governments all around the world.
According to Weiss Ratings, probably the most recognized rating agency for cryptocurrencies, Cardano is rated at B considering both its risk-reward rate and technology comprehensively, which wins the highest rate among 93 cryptocurrencies. It should be noted that the technology of Cardano is highly spoken of by the ratings.

2. Stellar Lumens
Stellar platform can realize real-time settlement in 2 to 5 seconds and secure cryptographically transactions. One lumen (XLM) is a unit of digital currency, like a bitcoin. Lumens are the native asset of the Stellar network.
China Center for Information Industry Development (CCID) ratings gave Stellar a quite high score in technology and the Weiss commented that it has good technology and fair adoptions. The market price of Stellar is not expected to be fluctuating extremely in short time but I guess we will need to give it some time to see how it evolves.

3. EOS
EOSIO is software that introduces a blockchain architecture designed to enable vertical and horizontal scaling of decentralized applications. The resulting technology is a blockchain architecture that has the potential to scale to millions of transactions per second, eliminates user fees and allows for quick and easy deployment of decentralized applications.
The Chinese government has ranked EOS as the world’s top cryptocurrency of 2018. Despite the launch of its main-net not going smoothly, the price of EOS is still expected to double by the end of the year. The Weiss Ratings also describe EOS has excellent technology and good fundamentals.

4. NEO
NEO is a non-profit community-based blockchain project that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a "smart economy" with a distributed network.
The public blockchain rating by CCID has given credit to NEO with the highest rate in its application. It is the first cryptocurrency released in China. The market is optimistic in its future and expects to see a higher rise in 2018.

5. IOTA
IOTA is a permissionless distributed ledger for a new economy. It is the first open-source distributed ledger that is being built to power the future of the Internet of Things with feeless micro-transactions and data integrity for machines. IOTA is a revolutionary new, next generation public distributed ledger that utilizes a novel invention, called a “Tangle”, at its core. The Tangle is a new data structure based on a Directed Acyclic Graph. As such it has no Blocks, no Chain and also no Miners.

Although the market price of IOTA is not expected to rise dramatically, the risk of investing IOTA is considered pretty low. It is not outstanding in any particular aspect, but overall it is a steady currency to invest.
Besides these cryptocurrencies that show up early, there are also some new evolving blockchain projects that worth attention. For instance, Elastos, Newton etc. Elastos aims to establish trust on the Internet by building a decentralized Smart Web where devices, individuals, websites and digital assets have trustworthy IDs. It quickly gains wide recognition. Moreover, there are many potential projects in Elastos ecosystem. Just to name one, HashCoin (HSC), the token of Hashworld ecosystem, has been released in early 2018. Hashworld aims to educate blockchain knowledge through games, and it is said the game has attracted more than 1 million users in just 3 months. It maintains good partnership with OKEX and Huobi and would probably been listed on these exchanges soon.

In conclusion, cryptocurrency investment can be highly rewarding but also risky at the same time. You should always think thoroughly before pouring your money into the market.

Original posted on https://medium.com/@laradai/5-cryptocurrencies-that-worth-your-investment-in-2018-79c1bdfb9bf8
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:10:04 AM

These tokens are mainstream tokens, so they are now accepted by most people.
However, I don't think NEO is a good investment because many projects based on NEO are leaving NEO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
vktrglbr

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:29:37 AM

There's a really interesting article in this topic. I agree with author about Cardano and Stellar - it's mainstream coins with good history and powerful development. I hold it about 8% of my capital.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

I partially agree with you op. Cardano, Stellar Lumens and NEO are coins that I already invested in and am HODLING in for the long term since I strongly believe that they will grow in value over time due to their developers and communities and my favorite among them is Stellar Lumens. I do not agree with your opinion on EOS and IOTA since I don't have much faith in them and I feel these coins will continue losing their value over time.

LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:58:02 PM

I do agree with you, these coins that you discussed is the most know altcoins as of now, they slowly making their own name in different ways. they might increase their position in top altcoins.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: