Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 06:14:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Captchas not working  (Read 149 times)
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:11:24 AM

When I click the images for captchas, they disappear or I keep clicking new captchas till I get the message "your computer is sending too many requests" and then it is over. Also the images are somewhat blurry. I have to abandon the websites for past 2 months because of captchas errors.

Can you help me with this ??   Huh
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:12:26 AM

Clean cache, use other browser, login from mobile device? In most cases, some of this helps.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
shlong

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

Maybe this is your network problem, I am normal here.
You can try it out with a different browser.
YoutubeTV

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

Why aren’t they not working bro I can’t even post this ya know what mean lol
First77 (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:36:13 AM

Why aren’t they not working bro I can’t even post this ya know what mean lol

They are working now. Some new kind of captchas   Grin
Stopir070

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:55:33 PM

try not to go 10 minutes and everything will pass.
ceylonone

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

When I click the images for captchas, they disappear or I keep clicking new captchas till I get the message "your computer is sending too many requests" and then it is over. Also the images are somewhat blurry. I have to abandon the websites for past 2 months because of captchas errors.

If there is a network problem that can happen or by clearing the cache and restarting the browser may work
queensly

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:29:52 AM

I experienced a similar issue.  I tried shutting down my browser and clearing my cookies and cache, but it still didn't work.  I finally tried a different browser and that ended up working, I wasn't having the same issue as the previous browser.  I know it's not a permanent fix or solution, but it's a quick work-around when needed.
simp47

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:16:09 PM

I tried clearing cache and changing browsers, but it didn't work for me.  Captcha's keep getting harder and longer to fill.  It's making me lose my mind!!!
Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 01:57:02 AM

The First problem why you experiencing that is you network connection on poor connection the image our late to present the whole picture that will lead you to reach the time limit. Second is your browser try to use different browser or clean cache or uninstall it to refresh your setting and history maybe there's a virus or anything that preventing you to see the images.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Gogdo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

There is need to correct some captchas because some of it never work normally. When I clicked on one it was telling me something I don't understand. Please help correct it or remove completely.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: