Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FACTORS THAT AFFECTS THE PRICE OF AN ALTCOIN?  (Read 1510 times)
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

Hi everyone, since I'm still a newbie, and I didn't even tried trading,
I'm just wondering what factors affecrs th price of the token.
And also why some exchanges have higher selling price and others have lower selling price. Can you share your thoughts?

the law of supply and demands is the main factors thats effects the price of altcoins my friend
usually a good news with an altcoins will bring new demands on the project my friend,, and thats will make the price up

magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:22:01 AM

The price of any asset is determined by the presence of supply and demand. If demand is higher and supply is lower, then the price rises and vice versa.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

Hi everyone, since I'm still a newbie, and I didn't even tried trading,
I'm just wondering what factors affecrs th price of the token.
And also why some exchanges have higher selling price and others have lower selling price. Can you share your thoughts?

There are so many factors that could affect the price of a certain token. But the foremost factors are its product development, its usability, the economy behind the token, and so on. The demand of the token will be pushed much higher if its usability is solid and clear. Huge investors, institutional investors, would always look at the project more than the token. They do not just buy the token for the sake of investing in it. They buy the token because they see how promising the project or their product is, and they want to be a part of their success.

Selling prices are basically set by the traders themselves who made the sell order.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: