Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: removed  (Read 1523 times)
CryptoPanda (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:48:04 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2022, 08:18:06 AM by CryptoPanda

Removed
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:11:21 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2014, 12:29:41 PM by bitpop

I emailed Leemail.me "Hey do you take Bitcoin? I tried to pay with PayPal and it doesn't even work. Thanks."

He replied, "I'll be looking into it."

Looser by Choice

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:07:21 PM

This is actually great idea! I'm surprised the only answer is by someone calling the OP jerk. Wow, talk about community spirit Smiley
CryptoPanda (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 12:15:56 PM

yes, thanks. Let's see if the idea will get traction now.
Staring Owl

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 07:26:38 PM

I can't believe there aren't 10 pages already, since this is what we need, especially at this price!

I just emailed cloudflare with:

Hey,
How about you benefit from the bitcoin community and start accepting bitcoins? It's painless integration and I believe it's exactly your target.

Grin SLOT machine with generous payouts and affiliate program. BTC No registration needed BTC Start playing for real within seconds BTC Provably fair and transparent BTC You can win up to 5000 times your bet BTC Or make 30% by referring friends. ->  BitBandit.eu
CryptoPanda (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:18:13 PM

Ok, we are slowly starting. Please merchants contact me with rewards so we can get a little more traction here Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:34:58 PM

The community here needs to be much more active if we all want success and adoption.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
starrychloe

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 09:47:10 PM

TygerTyger is giving away 1.75 BTC to every voter (of the promotion post) in 7 days. https://tyger.ac.

I don't know what you mean by 'how many posts per page you will be picking'?
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:22:09 PM

By active I hope you mean by doing transactions and not just holding as this shows that everyone wants to get rich and Bitcon isn't used  for trading.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
Sheldor333

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:26:43 PM

I don't see this working out the way you imagined it. These things take time, it won't just happen all of a sudden.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 12:04:35 AM

http://bitcoinbigfoot.com/coinmkt-sponsors-bitcoin-bigfoot/

CryptoPanda (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:03:01 PM

I don't see this working out the way you imagined it. These things take time, it won't just happen all of a sudden.

I don't think anyone here thinks it will happen suddenly.
I'm just saying that taking a pro-active approach is faster than passive.
I mean, pushing merchants to start taking them is faster than waiting for them to realize it on their own.

CryptoPanda (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:19:16 PM

I can't believe there aren't 10 pages already, since this is what we need, especially at this price!

Hey,
How about you benefit from the bitcoin community and start accepting bitcoins? It's painless integration and I believe it's exactly your target.

***WINNER***

You are the first winner! Well you are the only participant so far Smiley
I took the liberty to get your username from your sig and just credited your acc with us with 0.02BTC.
Have fun!

The next winner for our reward will be picked when this thread goes to page 2.
Hopefully this will happen this year Smiley
Staring Owl

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:54:37 PM

Hey,

***WINNER***

You are the first winner! Well you are the only participant so far Smiley
I took the liberty to get your username from your sig and just credited your acc with us with 0.02BTC.
Have fun!

The next winner for our reward will be picked when this thread goes to page 2.
Hopefully this will happen this year Smiley

Now that's a nice surprise. Just got back from a trip, and I have some BTC to play with. Great!

I don't mind winning every week, but come on people, show bitcoin some love!

Grin SLOT machine with generous payouts and affiliate program. BTC No registration needed BTC Start playing for real within seconds BTC Provably fair and transparent BTC You can win up to 5000 times your bet BTC Or make 30% by referring friends. ->  BitBandit.eu
CryptoPanda (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:38:28 PM

Glad you liked it!
remotemass
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1017

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:48:28 PM

I emailed Leemail.me "Hey do you take Bitcoin? I tried to pay with PayPal and it doesn't even work. Thanks."

He replied, "I'll be looking into it."

There is no way to send bitcoins to the Pope. You can only send them to the Vatican.
That's the truth.

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
retweeting

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:24:30 PM

I am not sure what I have done do have or would have any significance in the vast landscape of Bitcoin adoption. Here is my effort in brief...

I used to do webhosting on a service called http://BestHostFree.com for quiet a long time. They are Germany based hosting, decent support and less popular. I recently asked their support whether they will accept Bitcoin. They said they are "looking into it".

I'll be requesting if people can sign up with their free hosting and raise support ticket for Bitcoin payment for paid hosting.

Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=510683.0
daviducsb

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:36:43 PM

I just asked the yoga studio I go to if they will take bitcoin and the owner was intrigued.

People ought to do this with gym memberships, basically anything, keep spreading the word!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 12:01:13 AM

I just asked the yoga studio I go to if they will take bitcoin and the owner was intrigued.

People ought to do this with gym memberships, basically anything, keep spreading the word!

Keep spreading Bitcoin indeed!

Youve done a good thing! Smiley
You have --10 to sins +1 to halo Smiley

Cheers!

BTC
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:21:18 AM

I emailed Pandora.

"Hello,
I looked through your website and noticed you do not currently accept Bitcoin. I think you should really consider accepting it in the future. Bitcoin is changing the way we look at money in the same way Pandora has changed how we listen to music."

They replied with "thanks, we will look into this"

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: