Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:57:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Bounty Programs  (Read 587 times)
v_15 (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

Which Top ICOs to watch in 2018?? Roll Eyes
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

As per my research, there is one upcoming ICO. It is dedicated to a noble cause to save the environment. The ICO Project is called Save Environment Token (SET).

SET (Save Environment Token) is an upcoming cryptocurrency dedicated to saving the environment by reducing the overall carbon footprint. Something that I liked about this platform is that it’s not focused on profits, but is a way to protect and give back to the community.

The coins are called SET. These coins are acquired by purchasing or renting Wardwizard’s eco-friendly product, the parent company of SET. What I liked about their business model is that they are offering third-party manufacturer integration as well. Users who purchase these products through the SET token receive additional discounts.

For more information: https://www.set4earth.com/

You can also visit their BitcoinTalk Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361604.0
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

I suggest you keep an eye on ORVIUM, the project from bitcoinsuisse.
As is known to all, bitcoinsuisse's projects are some excellent ones.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

Do keep an eye on these, but also watch for the metrics.

Perlin
Blockcloud
IOEX
Harmony
etc.
BarnabyETH

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:23:51 AM

I don't know about the others but you should definitely keep an eye on Merculet and NEX which is based on NEO. Merculet basically rewards you for keeping your eyes glued to the screen, yes they have that much scope of earning. While on the other hand, based on NEO, NEX IS definitely something everyone is looking forward to. These two are sure to go on the hot 2018 list , besides these two you can also check Edenchain, OneLedger, Metronome, etc.
Beffm

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

There are many ICOs we already know but there are some shining ICOs which are keeping on. You may find the best for you by your own research and risk. there are Kodak, ATF, Omnitude, Atlas Protocol, Wemark, Kleros and dozens of them which are rising. These are not very hot and popular but is gaining slowly and have a good amount of potential.
CodiepieBCT

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

Save The Environment is one of the top best bounty hunting in the upcoming month. It is indeed for a great cause and right now we need to be proactive in order to save our planet earth. This does seem promising.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

This topic seems to be scattered everywhere., but based in my own research, i believe that Game Loot Network and BUDDY is one of the best performing ICO right now, basically because it has lots of community support. This is one of the reason why, i keep on supporting them.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

Check my current signature. A lot of ico that may be good, but you will see a lot of advantages in my signature offer. It also offers as a form of love to the earth to continue go green! You should see it yourself so you are very confident of us.
Hurs1965

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

According to my research you can go for GREENEUM,NAU,ORVIUM,BLOCKCLOUD. They came with good projects.
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

1. Coin Analyst
CoinAnalyst makes cryptocurrencies transparent. Purchase and sale decisions can be made on the basis of valid data and intelligent analys.
2. Deedcoin's
Deedcoin's platform (DeedcoinHQ.com) simply replaces the way you find your next real estate agent. Reach more customers with lower fees.
3. Ubex
Ubex is a global decentralized advertising exchange where companies advertise effectively, while publishers profitably tokenize ad slots .
Exprow

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

ICO launches bounty programs or new or existing coins regularly. What matters is whether the programs are beneficial to the users or not. Some of the programs and how to choose the programs are mentioned in the thread, which will be useful for a person looking for it.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

It all depends on your goal. In any case, you will have to conduct your research and choose a project from your own criteria. The most important thing is not to trust the ratings Grin

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

Within the cryptocurrency scene, bounties have become a useful part of any ICO campaign. Many start-ups usually incorporate a bounty program as part of their ICO campaign.The cryptocurrency space has proved to be a massively conducive environment for bounty programs. This is because it offers great rewards and incentives for both the cryptocurrency start-up and individuals alike.
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

I suggest you understand Eloincity, which is a combination of block chain and green energy, so it has a good prospect.
So I think this project is worth investing some of the money.

adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:48:22 AM

Try to look into World Power Production Energy (WPP), it's really promised project and it has a good rating at ICOBENCH and TRACKICO also Lauda as the DT member in this forum escrow this project...  Smiley

They have a plan to make WPP listed on large worldwide exchanges after ICO ends...
If you interest, don't forget to join the bounty program too...

ANN Thread
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram

c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:48:26 AM

It all depends on your goal. In any case, you will have to conduct your research and choose a project from your own criteria. The most important thing is not to trust the ratings Grin
I really agree with you because everyone has different thinking in determining ico and I also agree if we should not believe in the rating ico because at this time a lot of ico with good rating but failed in sales, so we just need to do research alone in determining the best ico
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:52:02 AM

almost all ico this year hard to reach target sale, you can look almost all ico extended the project, but i think still has good ico to join, and i think ROMAD is one wich good ico this year, look at my signature

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

Do keep an eye on these, but also watch for the metrics.

Perlin
Blockcloud
IOEX
Harmony
etc.

Yes these are good ones but none of them are doing bounties according to my knowledge. I have the impression that the thread starter is less interested to invest in ICOs, rather supporting them by doing bounties...

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

There are many good and worth icos to invest in this year but it will be very good for you if you can take your time to do a very good research about the icos and then decide which to invest in depending on what you expect and the kind of project you will like to invest in.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: