Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: assurance of analysis of Bitcoin experts  (Read 364 times)
miniyou

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

There is no bitcoin experts because they give their opinion so don't trust them. real expert charges from u for their advise so never believe on rumors. anyone can do this things because now these days everyone making as a experts but they are not. better thing is u learn trading and analytical skills so u can take Ur own decision.
krypto taide

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:48:28 PM

People who lost their money previously from the manipulation of the sharks and the sharks themselves are trying to spread false rumor just to make a profit for themselves. Rather than believing everything in internet, a little research can let you know about the current situation and the future of BTC.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

To be honest, there is no way to predict the accurate price of Bitcoin in the future. However, there are some analysis methods like technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Basically, it allows us to predict the possible trends that might take place in the market. It is not a sure fire way but there is some scientific background for it and hence it is reliable up to some extent.
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

Many experts can forecast the bitcoin price and they believe bitcoins price will touch $2500. But we can’t trust on their decision because of market manipulation.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

At least OP asking here to figure out that video trustable or not because this is necessary to avoid misleading video which can make people confuse and trapped however bitcoin is unpredictable and there is no people can able to predict upcoming price for bitcoin  even if they able to do that i think they will keep it for theirself because they can took an advantages from that
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

Is their analysis we can trust or just for market manipulation

Call me a skeptic but when someone who has an investment in something talks about how much it will go up I tend to believe it's market manipulation.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

I am a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I see many world economic experts predict the price of Bitcoin and some of them predict that Bitcoin will be worth $ 2,500 dollars Is their analysis we can trust or just for market manipulation
I don't know about worthiness of those predictions because at the same time we had some economist expert who would say that bitcoin will reach the point of $50,000 till the end of the year 2018...
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:04:36 PM

No one can tell you for sure that what will happen. Some even say that Bitcoin will ne 15k dollars soon. So everybody has his own opinion. Also I would suggest you to stop blindly listen to the opinions of “experts”. I mean anyone can post anything on internet. You should do your own research. Analyze the market trends yourself and then make conclusions.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:55:59 PM

I am a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency I see many world economic experts predict the price of Bitcoin and some of them predict that Bitcoin will be worth $ 2,500 dollars Is their analysis we can trust or just for market manipulation
You shouldn't just believe on what other people say on what will happen to the price of Bitcoin in a few days or months, because even experts in this field can't accurately predict the price of Bitcoin. Some will just pretend to know what will happen and announce it in public to manipulate the price or to bring fear to other people, drop in price down to $2500 is obviously not going to happen, unless big problems will happen. This are all just smart guesses but no one can really predict the price because cryptocurrency is speculative investment, so do your own speculation, if you think Bitcoin will drop on that level then cash out all of it.
thomascrypto61

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

It is simply foolish to believe all the articles and expert opinions available on the internet. However, if you analyze yourself carefully, you can identify signs that indicates BTC will rise eventually. There has been a growing demand after the World Cup, countries are legalizing and many businesses are growing based on BTC.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

2500 real value, just don't think it will keep long, maybe it will be a quick rebound
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

Even they are claimed that they are an expert it doesn't mean what they say or posting on the internet are analysis and prediction. You should see the reality on the market. And then try to analyse it on your own. Then make an opinion on your own afterward.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

Even they are claimed that they are an expert it doesn't mean what they say or posting on the internet are analysis and prediction. You should see the reality on the market. And then try to analyse it on your own. Then make an opinion on your own afterward.

I think that even if they call themselves experts in this field, I still don't care to hear any negative opinions about btc. I just do my own analysis and monitor the actual events happening in the crypto market since I believe that you should have your own gut feel and not just rely to some they called experts in crypto currency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

If there is one field i have seen so-called 'experts' failed miserably, it is in regard to bitcoin price, all efforts to crush bitcoin price with negative and biased views only has a negative effect for a few days/weeks and then bitcoin going back to follow its own trends
moirasheeran29

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

We can't just rely on this since this is just a speculation like others like this. We can't know for sure since the market is very unpredictable.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

it might happen because no one can guess the price of bitcoin in the future, but I think it's hard to happen because now bitcoin has become popular investors start to enter and invest here and the price has now reached 8,000 I think it's difficult to return to 2,500

alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

In fact, large investors manipulate the market for their own purposes. Many tried to predict the price. But in a small period of time, all the predictions are wrong. It is true that the bitcoin price will grow, but how much and when, nobody knows.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:39:13 AM

Don't hear what they say. Because there is nothing sure, only predictions. Even if Bitcoin decreases by $2,500, take it as an opportunity to buy not think that it will be the end. This technology may have too many critics but they know the fact that Bitcoin and the blockchain technology will be beneficial to our future.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

we are all aware of the investment risk with bitcoin is the price can not be determined whoever may only be analyzed from the previous development if it can be manipulated I guess it must have a purpose for investors who manipulate the prices

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:22:51 AM

all still predictions and there is no guarantee of truth, because all are still puzzles and bitcoin or crypto currency no one can predict exactly, it all depends on the interest of the investors
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: