Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: E-Elysium (ELSM) will changing its name soon.  (Read 163 times)
3LJKGB86R1rYeYcWccxCn (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

ELSM is not exchange-traded; neither was it premined.  Their announcement was made last year;  however,  due to the confusion with (ELS),  there has not been much interest in the project.  Dispite offering 27,500 Swiss Francs in (preemptive fixed value),  every two and a half minutes,  only a couple of scrypt miners have shown interest in the project.  For this reason,  the development team moved on to other things,  leaving the code neglected

On or before September 1st,  E-Elysium (ELSM)  will be performing a soft fork.  The name will change and all the wallets will be upgraded.  If you wish to participate in the project as a developer,  your name will be listed as a contributor on the website.  You also will be compensated in coins.  This network does have a decentralized terms of service (DTOS).  I suggest you read it carefully (e-elysium.com),  as it will apply to the new site as well.

There is a max coin output 704million coins.  Approx. 160 million have been mined so far.  According to the terms of service,  each coin will have a minimum fixed value of 50 Swiss Francs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Subal1971

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

That's how the new companies die without getting enough response. However, joining as a developer and regarded as a contribuotr with compensating offers, the new deal sounds really good and it seems that it will be able to attract a good number of people and have a great response.
krypto taide

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:58:37 AM

Well, the change in the name has also come with other benefits as well, such as an upgraded wallet. Apart from that, they are recruiting. So, anyone who wishes to work in the team as a developer should apply as soon as possible. Let's hope for the best for ELSM.
Upopety

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

After the change in the name of the company a lot of upgrade has came as well. Like an upgraded wallet and the fact that they are recruiting for their team. Therefore the interested people with the qualification should take the chance.
Loye

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:50 AM

ELSM has finally taken a good research on hand and decided to change it's name as the existing one gets overlapped and confused by ELS, so hoping to see a new identify soon.
slitil

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

ELSM was very promising at the crypto market but due to their name being with ELS there was a problem for people to understand. As a result, people are turning away from it. But ELSM has decided to rename the name to keep their market, which is really amazing. It is expected that they will do better than ever.
Stumbleupon

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

Me and some of my friends were actually keeping a tab on Elysium but later thought it was not worth it. However, with a minimum fixed value of 50 swiss francs and a cap of 704 million coins, it can be a good short term investment for people who don't want to invest a lot.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

ELSM looked like it has not much to offer but in reality it was the confusion which was created by their name itself. But, with minimum coin value set at 50 Francs it surely looks promising for the future.
wsca

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

Frequent naming makes a confusion for common investors. But your ground seems legit. Devise a more organised plan that will work.
taylorsara

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

I think this improvement was needed for them as they were not very attracted by people in the past.I hope this change will bring some good to them. I wish them luck for a better future ahead.
WolfTronCoin

Activity: 452

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 12:20:55 AM

Hello,
  I have a few billion ELSM coin.
I noticed that the coin made a soft fork.
How do I change these coins? dev promised me that this coin would be a good investment but after all he didn't have the ability to keep it active and i lost weeks mining it ... i got the wallets out of sync and others give genesis block error
I await answer, thanks
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:27:38 AM

Hello,
  I have a few billion ELSM coin.
I noticed that the coin made a soft fork.
How do I change these coins? dev promised me that this coin would be a good investment but after all he didn't have the ability to keep it active and i lost weeks mining it ... i got the wallets out of sync and others give genesis block error
I await answer, thanks
It's a scam project, dude. have you checked the announcement thread before? it has already confirmed by so many people if a scam. No progress, no market, and nothing to say about this one as it's dead from a long time ago.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: