Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are against the creation of a perfect crypto  (Read 217 times)
Existence (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

People are too keen on visualizing some ideal future of the crypto world. This may be embedded into our history – the world was created by mathematicians. This is now the main obstacle on the way of cryptocurrencies substituting fiat money – mathematicians believe they can predict people’s actions. Here is an example. 

There was a comment by @nmax21 on my last post(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4564931.0;topicseen). The post is about using cryptocurrencies as we use ordinary fiat money and make crypto a real payment method. The comment says that crypto is not ready for it just yet.

I will give a long response to this objection. People, stop searching for flaws in the existing cryptocurrencies! They are all just a theory that has nothing to do with reality whatsoever. Here is a real story for you:
There are turntables sold on our marketplace. So, a woman decides to buy her husband a turntable and remembers that at some point in her life she has bought a biocoin. Biocoin is not a common token and it has not become popular yet. Nevertheless, it is quite stable. The project is not a scam, it just quietly develops at its own pace.   
As the woman does not have much money, she decides to pay for the turntable in biocoins. The seller is more competent, so he knows everything: how to exchange boicoins for more common currencies and what possible reasons to hold biocoins exist. The woman does not see that biocoins are promising in the long term, while the seller does. Anyway, the deal is done, both parties are happy and no one thinks that cryptocurrencies are not ready to function as fiat money.

You might say that was just a coincidence. Forgive me, but these coincidences add up to a sufficient number of transactions performed on our marketplace. Sure, eBay does more transactions than we do. But you know what? Even Amazon had only a dozen closed deals a day when it had first entered the market because online purchases were a rare thing, a novelty back then. There were people who bought goods online just for the fun of it.

The thing is that even the relatively small number of deals on the platform gives our team energy and strength to move forward. All these stories inspire us to improve the marketplace. If our team was trying to create a perfect currency or a perfect marketplace, we would probably just stop as we would have no energy to keep going. Small stories of success can inspire us, while the ideal world can’t – it is just an illusion, a hallucination about ‘how it could be’. You don’t have to be perfect because ‘perfect’ is not the same for everyone. We all have different ideals. And the woman from our story is already happy with the way things turned out. 

ValueHunters.club Sell your lots, browse and buy antiques, fine art, jewellery and more for cryptocurrency all over the world.
Click here to profit from Crypto-Auction Join Telegram chat here
MercurRency

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:35:30 PM

Nice idea, I think
ramarianz

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

well
so what the point of this novel ?
enlightenment , or it will be like "whatever happening of the future , just do what u can do right now"
btw , the parable is good
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

I agree with you, everything goes on its own pace. The world of cryptocurrency has always been unpredictable no one knows what happens in future, it could go down or it could vigorously rise up. Some people just don't appreciate the unique stable ways , that's their problem, whereas on the other hand, the world of cryptocurrency keeps going on with its own pace.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

Cryptocurrency is making itself popular day by day which makes many people coming towards crypto-space whether they are really prepared or not. This very interested but not having much knowledge people are very keen to predict the future and building castles in the air which are not relevant at all. Crypto-space is open with many opportunities. We may find them but they need to be reluctant relevant. We should learn and predict as well.
PickwickRock

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

Yes, it is true that we criticize a lot. It is human nature for us to find flaws in things while we lounge at the comfort of our ho,e behind the monitor. Nevertheless, this still doesn't discourage the right people to stop from what they are doing.
Letre

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:35:32 AM

People will have their opinion on any project. They will criticize it or appreciate it. What matters is whether the right people are supporting the right project. This will not stop the right people from following their dreams.
BounderbyMAX

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

The idea is to keep evolving the market, tame it, build it, capture the moment and design think it.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:44:31 AM

I agree with you, everything goes on its own pace. The world of cryptocurrency has always been unpredictable no one knows what happens in future, it could go down or it could vigorously rise up. Some people just don't appreciate the unique stable ways , that's their problem, whereas on the other hand, the world of cryptocurrency keeps going on with its own pace.
Yes, I also agree with you and I believe if we can be more confident and appreciate it more, then it will be perfect, though it will take time but it will surely become stable and accepted globally. We should also learn to spread positive news about it as it is also affected by the news around it.
BItCoinPidger

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:17:05 PM

The story is wonderful but I think we should be careful about what I am going to do in the future. Today will serve as the basis for today's future. The story can inspire people.
Raccuporly

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:26:22 PM

What you think is valid, if we were dealing in perfect cryptos, the market would just stop working, demand and supply would become same, there would be no point left to invest. It is the will to becoming perfect which is making the market run.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1069

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

There are no perfect cryptos never will be. Even the fiat isn't perfect.
We should not categorize every crypto to same genre. There are several cryptocurrencies that are intended to achieve different objectives.
There can be cryptos intended to work as daily transaction tokens but we should expect every of them to do the same.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT         
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT     
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
BounderbyMAX

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

At the beginning its nothing but the hype which is often referred as "pump and dump". Price will skyrocket in no time and then out of nowhere comes down to as low as possible. ALTcoins are almost same when it comes to price, differences in price can be for a short period.
overst

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

Actually, we are not against creation of perfect crypto. Rather, we are not still stuck in this sector. We have to have more focus on this market so that whatever we produce be the worthy.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

Quite long the words you write but there are insights that I have to take, The need to fix something that is considered to have potential .. yes even though nothing is perfect but little change is quite influential or will have an impact.
Eatund79

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

Whole human race is striving for perfection but cannot achieve it, and that is the driving force behind everything. If crypto market becomes perfect, people will not take risks, investors will lose their interests and a lot of projects have to be shut down. An Imperfect industry is the reason why there has been so hype about cryptos all over the world.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

All is truly said. We need to believe in the future of the cryptocurrency. And it is better to appreciate what we have now. And everything else will come with time.
btcscal

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

The need for reaching perfect phase is the reason why the market is growing. The idea of a perfect future with cryptocurrencies are driving the will of so many organizations who are trying to come up with the most perfect crypto according to them.
annasadia

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

You write it just perfectly and I agree with you. We should always try to consider the good part about it rather than finding flaws and criticize it.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

I wouldn't exactly say that people are against the creation of a perfect crypto, it is more like they are tired of people pushing scam coins into the market all in the name of creating the perfect crypto. The more coins that is created, the less concentrated the money is on the coins that we really need to go up which means the more the market suffers due to this.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀