Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4059 times)
BlueBobbins1

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

It is better to study a lot of information and learn from other people's mistakes./Because of their to learn very badly.It is necessary to spend a lot of time studying ,then that would not be among the losers and get only profit!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:27:19 PM

The idea is very good. But as we all usually do, we do not learn anything, only a small number of people really are learning how to avoid such problems once again. But I think that this time people will still learn.

rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

It happens when your desire to start sooner something to do goes faster than your prudence. Then the person in a hurry does something not quite right. It seems to him that nothing bad will happen to him. Many newcomers are caught on this.
Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

Yes, that's true, to be able to be successful you need to learn from your own mistakes and that's life! that's part of it. I have experienced that for many times as well as my journey here in Crypto, it's not easy to make decisions, sometimes it fails, but instead of giving up, i use this as a inspiration to move on.
Amafunkiest

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

Experience is the best teacher, and I believe that every mistakes has a lesson,and most of all mistakes in cryptocurrencies they are always  fatal. Please we all should be careful
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

Sure. everyone have their own mistakes and its a common thing. so we can use them to be stronger than before and learn from mistakes, also think before doing some thing. because in crypto we cant reverse anything

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

what exchange was that? was the MEMO required by them, I'm also no expert of XLM transaction.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

To learn from your mistakes you have to make sure that you have some money left to be able to start again, and surely clearly understand what your mistakes have been.

katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

Great! The greatest teacher to humanity is own experience. Everyone should learn the mistake they made inorder to overcome and do the success the second time around.
zenadd

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

Learning from mistakes one of the most valuable skills for every trader or investor. You never lose money - you always getting experience and paying for it in the worst case. Everyone makes mistakes, it just a part of the game, but not everyone able to learn from them.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

Stellar is a potential coin and price already rise a lot in this week because Stellar Becomes 'First' Sharia-Certified Blockchain for Payments And Asset Tokenization. Stellar network is instant transaction and some exchange have remind that need to include memo, if not you'll lost your tokens, sorry to heard that, hope you not lost too much money, but learn from this mistakes, next time need to more careful before doing any transaction  Smiley

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:14:47 PM

Not a few people who can make it a lesson but will be done by people who are very passionate in working and learning not to be lazy, they will take bad and get out of what they have thought, without realizing that it is a very profitable learning for yourself, really appreciate what you give to remind more, nothing is wasted on earth, the loser is a very shameful trait, but not to eliminate some life that mistakes, failure and success are so close to life, so try to think better , and in the future will prove the results we have striven for in the next few years.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:22:45 PM

I also made mistakes, and some of them were too expensive for me!
1) I didn't immediately buy myself a hardware wallet. I was stolen from the MEW by several altcoins for a large sum. Now I have a Trezor!
2) I made a deposit on the OKEX exchange immediately after registration, without having broken the rules of the trade. It turned out that to withdraw funds it is necessary to pass the KYC. I couldn't get through the KYC for about 3 weeks. Now I always read the rules of the exchange.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

You are right OP and thanks for sharing this, by making us to learn from it. There is no one that has not made mistake in this crypto world. Whoever has not made mistake is still very new and might be shying away from taking risks. Our mistakes are meant to take us higher in our voyage in the crypto space.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

When you made a mistake, the main thing is not to be disappointed and not to drop your hands.  Draw conclusions and continue on.  Mistakes happen to everyone.  We must go forward.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

and I am very grateful to you for reminding us.
I have never transacted via XLN,
from time to time the rules of each exchange will always be a change and essentially we are all obliged to read the steps we must do before our mistake while in ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

I think the fact of life is that most times the greatest lessons we learn which usually stick are the ones we learn from the mistakes we make and it will be wishful thinking for anyone to assume they will never make a mistake but the question will always be whether anything was learnt from such experience
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:05:39 PM

Unfortunately, in our world this is really so, because I had a situation that I did not learn how to copy a link to my profile and a successful company did not count my tokens...
LadyK

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:06:01 PM

I made a big mistake when I was a newbie. I have read that someone on Facebook introduced a new exchange, where the price of bitcoin is much different than exchange rates. I would like to make money with some simple steps. I do not know, in that exchange they just keep the price of bitcoin so high, to entice the newbie as I deposit money into. I could not withdraw my money.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
i don't get the whole message, after sending it to exchange without using MEMO, did your coin disappear or what, what is the implication of not using  MEMO.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: