Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:33:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4059 times)
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
a lot of people do not admit their mistakes or even they do not realize the mistakes made so they often repeat the same mistakes. if everyone is like you, there will be no one who always complains because of their mistakes.
it is very difficult to find a lesson or wisdom from mistakes, so that many people choose to berate rather than realize.

yes, you are right. the most mistake that we often did is when the price can increase higher but we don't sell the coins and only wait for a while because we want to make more profit. we become greedy when the price can increase and finally, the price is down and stay in the lower price again and makes us wait for more. this is the biggest mistake that we should know and we don't have to do this over and over because as long as we can take the profit then I think it's enough for us and it is better to try to get more profit with other coins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cracker563

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

Without mistakes we will cease to be humans. ...they open our eyes to new things and help improve us
Ziltoid

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

Thank you for the information. I certainly wasn't going to buy or use stellar. But your advice is that we need to learn before doing it is good advice.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

Mistakes are the most effective learning in life. Because without error we will feel arrogant with what we have today. So a very valuable mistake in life can make us learn what our mistakes are and can make us more inspired again. And mistakes are the way to success
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

I think over the past half year, many in this market feel that they were wrong. But this is the market, can not always go all good. You need to be patient and wait and remember the mistakes to do differently!
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

I think over the past half year, many in this market feel that they were wrong. But this is the market, can not always go all good. You need to be patient and wait and remember the mistakes to do differently!
But with our mistakes and learning from them is a very important factor that helps us to move forward and we must always receive corrections and reviews because nothing is better than others, we all make mistakes and we have to share our thoughts and help each other to get ahead.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:29:24 PM

this sometimes becomes very difficult, whether for a professional or who has been joining the crypto for years. we do have to learn from mistakes in order not to fail again.
jcojci

Activity: 808
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:14:00 AM

this sometimes becomes very difficult, whether for a professional or who has been joining the crypto for years. we do have to learn from mistakes in order not to fail again.

yeah, we have time to learn from the mistakes so, in the future, we can avoid making the same mistake. for people which can learn from the mistakes, they will get something benefits which they will grow more than before and he can be able to make his profit again. maybe he can recover his loss but one thing that he should know that he will have more skills than the other people because he can learn from the mistake.
Bumidinasty

Activity: 373
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:27:38 AM

an interesting and inspirational story, everybody must make mistakes and sometimes give up with the one in the face of course this will not be good but learning from mistakes is the key to success hope that your story can inspire many people.  Smiley
/GeertJohan

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

There are many platforms in the cryptocurrency market and they have their own rules. Every day we continue to learning more, thanks for the warning. Writing some mistakes on the forum saves many people from making mistakes. When i make a transfer i send a small piece, if it arrive, i send the remaining.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:36:19 AM

There are many platforms in the cryptocurrency market and they have their own rules. Every day we continue to learning more, thanks for the warning. Writing some mistakes on the forum saves many people from making mistakes. When i make a transfer i send a small piece, if it arrive, i send the remaining.
Learning from our mistakes is really advisable. If we don't learn from our mistakes we can maybe make wrong decision repeatedly, we cannot really make a right decision and we are always doing our mistakes anytime anywhere, so we need to make sense that we need to learn simple things for good.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

Yeah, a sensible one would surely learn from his l/her mistakes no doubt. Good write up buddy.
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

All of us really learned from our mistakes. Each mistake is the foundation of our lives, it makes us stronger and serves as a teacher. We learned from our mistake and avoid to commit mistake.
Suharjo

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

thank you for sharing your experience. there are some people who immediately give up when they do not get results in a bounty campaign or suffered huge losses. but from that mistake we can learn a lot of things in order not to repeat it again.
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:07:50 AM

My main mistake is that I entered a HYIP and bought bitcoin for 14K. Now I sit and believe that my investments are not lost

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:09:48 AM

thank you for sharing your experience. there are some people who immediately give up when they do not get results in a bounty campaign or suffered huge losses. but from that mistake we can learn a lot of things in order not to repeat it again.
experience give us  a lot lesson.every one ever felt this situation.while we give up when we dont get what we want actually in fact we have become losers.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

my mistake is, when i get pair from bounty then sell it too fast, and to slowly.
first i get my paid from bounty then sell it after 2 day go in to my wallet, 1 month later the price is booming. i was shocked, but i accept it.
second i get my paid same like the first, but this time the price already good, if i sell it all i can get about 3000$, but i hold it thinking about my first mistake, 1 month later the price is down, 2month it same no change. finally i sell it and get about 400$ so sad Sad .
everybody is has their own mistake. happy to share with you guys Cheesy
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:14:21 AM

You are true. We all can learn from the mistakes of our own or of others. I even had not tried any transaction outside the Ethereum platform. I will be careful now. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:14:53 AM

it must be gan. if I always learn from mistakes I've done and I also learn from other people's mistakes so I do not do that. because science does not have to read but also can take lessons from the mistakes of others .
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

I also want to share my mistakes. Be calm. When I started I was unsure of the cryptocurrency and was very worried so it is easy to panic and sell their coins. Now I understand that you need to be cool as a spider. The spider weaved a web and just waits. So I do as he I do holding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: