Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4059 times)
odri777

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

Personal experience is the most expensive for every person, but it also happens that this is a rather cruel experience, so it should be appreciated and shared as much as possible!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

Absolutely right, we should learn from our mistakes. Although, this is a way to go to right position and achieving the golden moment yet it makes hard for some postion and time. It depends on time and situation that we could improve or not. Sometimes, time becomes more powerful and there is no chance to learn by mistake.
ggod5

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

If you really learn from experience, then I think it is worthwhile to make this mistake. No one is smooth sailing, and tribulations and setbacks are the cornerstones of success.
chienlm05

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:23:14 AM

No one succeeds without experiencing failure. In the market of Crypto in particular and Trading in general there is a very true saying that "Ginger is the older the more spicy"
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

failure is the usual and we must learn from the failures we have done before maybe someday we will get what we have been trying and for example not at least we have tried.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:33:37 AM

I have made a lot of mistakes since I joined the cryptocurrency, but I don't regret it, it is because of these mistakes. I have a deeper understanding of cryptocurrencies.
As they say: "learn from mistakes", it is best to learn from other people's mistakes, but you can not to escape from yours own mistakes and only they accumulate our experience.

It is necessary to learn not only on our own but also on other people's mistakes. Imagine how much experience you can learn if you study other people's mistakes and take them for your own.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

I've definitely made a lot of mistakes since being involved in crypto, it's all part of learning curve though. Each mistake i make i try to learn from it and not make the same mistake in the future. Do plenty of research before buying a coin and don't rush into things.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:58:36 AM

Thank you for the information about the mistakes I have experienced. I am sure that few or all people will feel it, but I am also sure we can learn from these mistakes so that they will not experience it again.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:02:55 PM

The hardest lesson i learnt so far since i joined crypto is that i knew about UST when my portfolio crashed lol.
From that time till now i knew how important is USDT in the cryptoshphere.

It was hard lesson indeed because i missed the opportunity to be a crypto rich for serious.

Also that Holding bullshit is for newbies, you need to make your entries & exits planned already, rinse & repeat, that's how whales become whales, not by holding for sure.
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

Learning on mistakes is the most useful way to know crypto like its independent system, I have learnt it only in thi way and I don't regret about it at all.
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

This is a good and positive thing. I beleive it is a big help to some other people here that made mistakes. We all know that not all people are strong. Not all people are always positive because they easily give up when then make a mistake(s). They forget that "experience is the best teacher". Let us that mistake to rise up. We now knew it so can now avoid it.

Learned from our mistakes and that's teach us another experienced in life and helps us to become more stronger not in this community but in real life in particular. One important thing is to rise up from any misfortune that hits our life.
richkel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

To improve yourself and be more experienced than before, you should learn from your mistakes. You will easily learn until you make mistakes and try to correct them you won’t know which they are.
Helex

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

I agree with you. we should learn from mistake if we want to get success. I also made lots of mistake in this crypto world but every time i learn something from my mistake and tack care that it doesn't happen again.
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

Thanks for the advice. I also made a lot of mistakes and share them with my friends who are engaged in cryptocurrencies.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
BTCballa

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:34:52 AM

It is always interesting and useful to learn from the mistakes of other people but there is also hard because you're thinking that something like that will never happen with you.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:48:36 AM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
Well mistakes do occurs and one thing for sure is that I have also learnt from mine and I’m never going to repeat them ever again. This time around I don’t rush things and whatever that seems a bit strange to me I just don’t go on to give it a try rather I first try to do a little bit of a research to know that much better and know how to do it and how it works so I don’t make a mistake.

Its always good to admit that you know nothing and learn about It. Sometimes we should be let experience be the teacher, we should learn from other people’s mistakes, cause if you wait to experience it,  you might just end up losing something in the process.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:50:54 AM

for those who have experience in crypto sometimes also feel difficulties here, but you should not keep remembering mistakes, you must immediately forget and make the mistake as a lesson so you don't do it again.
realvrp

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:00:02 AM

I am sorry for what happen to you. I made a lot of mistakes in the currency circle. Fortunately, the losses caused by mistakes are very few, but these mistakes have indeed taught me a lot of things. Just as the famous saying goes "A fall into the pit, a gain in your wit. "
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

Absolutely, I really learned some of my mistakes, like many investors, and it really brought me a lot of losses, but it's better to always learn from the mistakes of others, for this you can use this forum not to repeat the mistakes of other investors, but to try avoid them.
kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:07:43 PM

Thanks to all investors for the experience they share. It is better to always learn from others' mistakes than on your own. But every investor and trader will have a lot of mistakes, you need to accept this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: