Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4059 times)
Betaa

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

one of the keys to success is learning from mistakes and trying to be better. maybe not only you have experienced that kind of thing but they don't admit it. very useful for your experience for my learning and the reader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

This is a good and positive thing. I beleive it is a big help to some other people here that made mistakes. We all know that not all people are strong. Not all people are always positive because they easily give up when then make a mistake(s). They forget that "experience is the best teacher". Let us that mistake to rise up. We now knew it so can now avoid it.

Definitely Yes I agree with what you say mate. Sometimes mistakes are good to people. It helps us grow and learn from it. If we made mistakes in investing cryptocurrency there is no turning back and accept the lose of money but sometimes the wrong investment are good in the future if the cryptocurrency will rise.

pinot95

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

i think we should admit that learning is a continous process and no matter what level of knowledge you have in crypto, you still would have to learn new things. Sometimes learning comes from commiting mistakes.

Mistake is the best teacher they say. We should know to learn through our own mistake or else we keep making the same mistake. In crypto we can make many mistakes but from that we learn a lot that would make us grow and become even wiser. I don't believe no one here made a mistake from the past because me I made a lot of mistakes but I consider them a good teacher.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

Indeed, an error in dealing with an event will have various effects for each person.
Our task is to learn from these mistakes and try not to make the same mistakes.
I once made a mistake, I sold my coins at a cheap price even though at that time the price was down, I made a sale because I was panic the price of coins declined, the regret made me promise not to repeat the same mistakes and be more careful.
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:21:30 PM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

To master trading, you must really study how every process of the market works. no matter how many times you have traded, there are still many factors that can go wrong in crypto, especially with its unpredictable nature. anyway, we all go through what you experience. just take it s a learning experience and avoid doing the same mistake again.
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:22:31 PM

Yes we will learn from our mistskes no one is a perfect. We csn't do properly in a first time but in the second time we will know and lear whst we will needs to do. Just like here in crypto many peoples saying a nefative here but once they know about it they will learn that they are wrong for judging without knowing.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

That's a very helpful example. Unfortunately, learning on your mistakes is a great part of each learning process, no matter what field you are going to succeed.
As for me, I have mistakes of my own. 9 months ago I participated in Comsa ICO and I decided to hold it, even thought the price was great. But it was considered to be a very potential and profitable project.. Anyway, I still have these tokens in my wallet.. But now the price is 15 times less.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:30:34 PM

Absolutely, I really learned some of my mistakes, like many investors, and it really brought me a lot of losses, but it's better to always learn from the mistakes of others, for this you can use this forum not to repeat the mistakes of other investors, but to try avoid them.
Mistakes make you to be smarter on it for the next round you take it when you learn about it more than you learned before. You cannot learned from mistake when you are not going to analyze why you make a mistake. Learning for experience improve yourself on doing the same thing again. Everyone can learn from the mistake of others too and get an idea how to avoid it when you are going to take same process.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

We often do not learn from the mistakes of others because we are not paying attention to others. We always learn from our mistakes or do not learn at all. It is good to learn from everyone, especially as the crypto market is quite ruthless. I hope your experience helps us all.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

Learning from mistakes is one of the best teachers for us. In crypto, making mistakes always happens to all participants. I myself did some mistakes about choosing the ICO or bounty too hurried up, bein panic to sell the tokens when falling, and also following the hype only. But, those mistakes lead me to make better decision right now, better lesson and experience. Mistakes can teach us wisely about what should be done in the right time.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

Good thing that you are sharing your mistakes and making others learn from it. I also at times makes hasty moves and have made a few mistakes because of that. But i still appreciate your gesture of posting it here and teaching others to learn from your mistakes.
tredingaltec

Activity: 770

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

I learned many things from the mistakes I made a few years ago. I sold Bitcoin that I held because I did not see the potential inside it.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

Well done for sharing your mistake. As you have learnt a lesson and shared it here, others will learn from it as well. It is sometimes very hard for others to admint their mistakes because of pride.
Learning from your mistakes is one of the most precious learning that you may earn, because of those mistakes that you've done and make you fall ,you will be stronger and you will realize to face again the new you.
Brittanythanh

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

business is always risky. All investment decisions are wrong due to the decision of the people, by ignorance and refused to learn. This will lead to mistakes, the important thing is we have limited experience and make mistakes than
Agrabah

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:16:46 AM

A friend of mine often insisted that you should try to learn from the mistakes of others. I'd add that it's not working we are human beings and not robots. Not allowing it and not recognizing it without feeling it you will not understand. It is necessary to make mistakes,but it is not necessary to repeat them.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:29:57 AM

Good thing that you are sharing your mistakes and making others learn from it. I also at times makes hasty moves and have made a few mistakes because of that. But i still appreciate your gesture of posting it here and teaching others to learn from your mistakes.
Sharing can be an motivation, learning from other's experience will strengthen some kind of skills to be more patience, though not everyone can
claimed that they've learned from previous mistake and chances to continue making more still possible better to learn deeper and make sure you
have and open view to adjust.
armack18

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:38:57 PM

Learning is very important here and people without according knowledge could not be in crypto for so long. It seems to be the right variant to get knowledge here.
velona2589

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

There is no way to avoid mistakes in this business. Just stay calm and deal with it. And always remember: you are not the first one who made a mistake and you are not the last one.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

All of us do make mistakes and get learned from this. Use that experience to be more careful next time. Thank you for sharing this, because many of us reminds the mistakes and now prevent committing mistakes again.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

Everyone should be himself a teacher. If you make a mistake, you need to help yourself to extract the maximum of useful experience. Remember that other people's mistakes are no less useful than your own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: