Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4059 times)
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

Mistakes is part of our life sir. You don't get success without mistakes or failure. You learn how to success thru mistakes. I hope your mind will bright to my say. Goodluck to your future dude.

Definitely Yes I agree with what you say mate.  Mistakes helps us to be more successful in our life.  Accepting your mistakes makes you succeed in your life. If you have already taken that mistakes and you repeated it, it is not good for you life. Repeated mistakes is already a sin. In cryptocurrency if you have already experience that with your compaign, you can now learn how to improved it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

This is absolutely correct. Don't go about doing the same thing twice, most especially if it wasn't profitable the first time. try a whole different new method or technique. If it failed the first time, there is a great possibility that it is going to fail again, so I don't get why you would want to do the same thing over and over again.
marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

Thank you for sharing. This will be helpful to me and everyone and this forum. Always remember mistakes are learning. Every mistake that you encountered has a lesson. Be mindful on all the transactions that we're doing especialy online.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

sometimes you win and sometimes you learn. even I looking back I realize I made several mistakes with cryptocurrencies. But all the mistakes have now become experience in the industry. the important thing is not to repeat the same mistakes

BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:07:45 PM

This is really important, and one thing that needs to be spread across these streets till everyone gets it. Everyone is bound to make mistakes, even experts. No one is above it. It is only best that once this happens, you try as much as possible so it doesn't have to repeat itself, and this can be done by learning from your mistakes, and trying to do things differently, till they work well for you.
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

Everyone surely learns from mistakes. And the sure errors will not be repeated again. Some coin such as the ETH, BCH, and LTC is a nice coin to invest but I once made a mistake by selling the coins are too fast. So I am just getting a little bit of an advantage and this is a bit disappointing for me.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
You are right we need to learn from our mistakes and not to so it again.  I have so many lapses in this industry and I have been scammed for so many times because of my mistakes but I did not regret it because from all of my mistakes,  I have learned so many things and I have been here too where I found the answer to my needs.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:44:32 PM

I think that's one of the major reason why we are on this platform. This platform make us to learn a lot of things in the crypto world. Most of the time, I have learnt a lot of things from my own mistake and mistakes of other people on this platform. What's I believe is that we learn everyday.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
bledex17

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:57:45 PM

if it's hard to learn from mistakes, at least you don't make the same mistake. it's better if you play safely in crypto, the error is an example for you, so that in the future you don't do that again and again. It's hard to learn from mistakes.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:24:34 AM

Everyone should be himself a teacher. If you make a mistake, you need to help yourself to extract the maximum of useful experience. Remember that other people's mistakes are no less useful than your own.
I agree with you buddy that experience is a very good teacher. To commit error in this business is common but you have to make sure that, that mistake should not be done or repeated in the future.
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:24:05 AM

Experience is a collection of errors being corrected, learning from mistakes is the key to wisdom and success, I am amazed that you will learn from your mistakes and not be ashamed to admit mistakes.
funkenschuster

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

To be sure the framework itself is very troublesome and KYC are positively in danger. a considerable lot of the issues will without a doubt happen like manhandle of personality by an outsider. In the event that in reality many are not found amid then faked obviously isn't an issue. In any case if found deceiving then it surely will bring new issues. I concur that you ought not send your genuine information to anybody. There is a high likelihood that they can fall under the control of awful folks. For yourselves, to exchange invented information, nobody will check a specific individual from the opposite apocalypse.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Everyone should be himself a teacher. If you make a mistake, you need to help yourself to extract the maximum of useful experience. Remember that other people's mistakes are no less useful than your own.
in my opinion we must always be confident. our problem fails or not it makes experience if we do not dare to make our own decisions forever we will worry and not dare to decide our opinions. so everything we have done is right or wrong make experience.
gunbars

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

Dont be sad. When you do a mistake you're getting better. Because mistakes is your experience. If you dont do mistakes then you dont do anything. Learn on it and never let it happen again.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

I support this position, only mistakes can teach the person how to do and what to do in different situation in real life and in crypto as well, but crypto is not so thankful after such mistakes.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

Yeah you are right buddy, we learn alot to every mistakes we do in our everyday life. Those mistakes makes us more stronger in fighting our battle to have a more successful life in the future.

Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

indeed experience is a very valuable teacher, so appreciate experience and learn from experience. and about XLM I am grateful because I have a community that informs each other about this
Bearks71

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:29:13 AM

certainly it's miles very hard for those of you who are new to the cryptocurrency global, however mastering from mistakes can make you prevail on the next ride. certainly we must study from mistakes in order that we do no longer repeat the same errors and may get profit.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:47:58 AM

making mistakes is normal and I am sure that it happens to every people but the problem is how we can prevent the same mistake and we are committed to learning from that mistakes. learning from mistakes is difficult especially if we don't want to learn from the mistakes itself and we cannot grow from the mistakes. and if we can learn from the mistakes, I am sure that we can get something benefits and we can get more knowledge from the mistakes so we can avoid doing the same mistake in the future.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:51:37 AM

making mistakes is normal and I am sure that it happens to every people but the problem is how we can prevent the same mistake and we are committed to learning from that mistakes. learning from mistakes is difficult especially if we don't want to learn from the mistakes itself and we cannot grow from the mistakes. and if we can learn from the mistakes, I am sure that we can get something benefits and we can get more knowledge from the mistakes so we can avoid doing the same mistake in the future.
yes, were only human. were not god, were not perfect. we made mistakes. but the important is you lerned from your mistakes. you learned lesson and also, it is experience that makes you strong and to be mature for more problemes. mistakes cannot predict when it happens. but the most important in this. we do not need to over think it. we must accept that we made mistakes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: