Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:59:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4059 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

Every mistake thay you make or do they have a good result for thag in what way, because once you do mistake you cannot do that again or you can avoid now the possible things that you down or lose to you before. Don't be afraid of making a mistake but if you older in cryptocurrency that is not normal maybe little still have but not more.
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

This is fully correct. do not approach doing a similar factor double, above all if it wasn't profitable the primary time. attempt a full completely different new technique or technique. If it unsuccessful the primary time, there's an excellent chance that it's getting to fail once more, thus i do not get why you'd wish to try to to a similar factor over and all over again.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:21:59 PM

Without errors, it is impossible to learn and introduce knowledge into a new topic. They are at least small, but will be present. The only thing we can do is analyze the error and draw a conclusion. And also we can change our attitude to mistakes and look for exceptionally good moments in them)
jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

Yes, I am absolutely sure - you need to take into account your mistakes and draw the right conclusions. Periodically, certain errors are made even by market leaders. After all, based on mistakes made, we improve our knowledge and solutions to achieve success in the crypto market.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:32:25 PM

By learning from the mistakes of others we can avoid making own mistakes.
This forum is full of good advice, recommendations what to do and what not.
Use it as a knowledge base for your advantage.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:23:09 AM

I believe that people should always learn not only in the crypto market, but also in everyday life. After all, on the basis of our mistakes, we improve our knowledge and skills. I'm sure that everyone in my life faced such mistakes, but in any case, do not get upset - just draw conclusions and improve your knowledge.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

One of the best thing to learn is by experience. It is the best teacher as they say.Never thought that Stellar has a different process. Hopefully, I won't have problems using WAVES.  Dunno how much you have lost but regardless of the amount, it will be a waste if you didn't learn from what you have experienced. Something so simple can really affect us especially on transactions. Maybe they should be clear on the process before a client sent and hits the confirm button to transfer.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

We all sometimes encounter similar errors. But I'm sure that newcomers and experienced market participants face different mistakes over time. It is impossible to avoid mistakes completely. The only thing we can do is be able to analyze the concrete situation and the mistakes made to improve our decisions.
adeprinz1

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

Thanks for this.. A lesson for all
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

We all sometimes encounter similar errors. But I'm sure that newcomers and experienced market participants face different mistakes over time. It is impossible to avoid mistakes completely. The only thing we can do is be able to analyze the concrete situation and the mistakes made to improve our decisions.
Right. However, we must assume that the mistakes we make are normal things that happen when we face or do something at the first time. The important thing is not to feel hopeless too soon, because that will only make things worse.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

The internet has truly made life very simple. Before I as much as try anything like transferring of tokens or coins I first of all consult the internet because I'm sure others must have done it and have their experiences. Thanks for sharing yours, I'm sure people will learn from it.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

I had several situations when I really acted stupid, but at that moment I thought I was the right way, but eventually became extremely cautious and patient, because the main thing is not to rush and do not jump to conclusions.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:15:44 PM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.

Yes you are right,  mistakes is one way to gain a success because you have learned from it.... through failures that you have committed.  And its served you as a guide to give ways if you done something wrong again especially when it comes to decision making.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 11:38:15 PM

from our experience more and more knows so past mistakes are not repeated in the future. we only need to pay attention to the small things in crypto. Every accuracy and patience must be mastered. Do not be easily influenced by anything done in Crypto. Take very constructive suggestions from the right people. You will be far from mistakes. investment, bounty, mining all must have experienced failure but for that we have learned to manage better in the future.

Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:40:22 PM

This is really a good step since they use to say knowledge shared is knowledge gained. This will really enlighten others to do their proper research on whatever they do since any mistake could  really cost them

Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.

Every mistakes that we have done, there must be something we can learn from it.
My advise is, when you first time transfer new coin you have, you can transfer it for small amount first.
If it succeed, then you can transfer all of your balance to that address.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:17:57 AM

I was bothered.

Every mistakes that we have done, there must be something we can learn from it.
My advise is, when you first time transfer new coin you have, you can transfer it for small amount first.
If it succeed, then you can transfer all of your balance to that address.
Yes I agree in that , learning form our mistakes is really amazing because mistakes is really a good source of learning. If we only learn from our mistakes we can maybe have more learnings that can lead us to make a good profit on crypto, I believe that mistake is a great teacher and we can really make things easy in the near future when we are going to learn from it.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

Mistakes is part of our life sir. You don't get success without mistakes or failure. You learn how to success thru mistakes. I hope your mind will bright to my say. Goodluck to your future dude.

Yes it's true for me with mistakes in life its a part of our lifetime to become successful in life.Because mistakes if a big thing to us to Right the ways what wrong in our life we do.

mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

I have great trust in this lines 'experience is our best teacher'.I am very optimistic person and always learn from my mistakes. If I lost something I never lost my heart. In this situation I read celebrities experiences and motivate my self for more hard work.
Enterprise Ether

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

We all have mistakes, and the main thing is to be able to endure this experience and it's worth continuing in advance. I know for sure that we all have success ahead of us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: