Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4059 times)
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
You should do it. For yourself to progress. You need it everytime youre making mistakes. You should learn from what you did wrong so that in the next step you know what to do. This is applicable in all aspects in life also here in cryptoworld. You should be active on what you are doing when making transaction to others so that you can make your money grow.
Alexarik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:03:43 PM

As for crypto, I constantly make mistakes, I unsuccessfully sell my coins, then they begin to grow in value. I cannot trade on the stock exchange, I only manage to invest in projects.
JLinaEGrin

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

I did too, and small mistakes and those that influenced the further course of trading and all at once do not remember,but I fundamentally agree that you must always remember the old and do not shun new knowledge! and the most important thing in all this is the knowledge about the relationship between people in the market. Remember if you were deceived once then you will be deceived a second time! Do not trust those who are enriched at the expense of the poor!
And about this post I will say that this is a very poorly veiled advertising!
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

What I learned is the patience when a medium-term investment becomes a long-term investment at any time. It's not that I'm greedy and think of hold that the investment will be profitable in the future, but I believe the investment I will make will be successful.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

We seriously need go very careful whenever we are dealing with something we have never had an encounter with before, just in the case of the OP. This is more like a reminder to everyone, because virtually everyone of us is liable to such mistake.
When it comes to instructions, they are like guides that we cannot do without. Reading twice to be sure is most times essential.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

It is true that there are mistakes we can learn many things. Investing in bitcoin I also made many mistakes. My biggest mistake is to hold the bitcoin while the high price that I refuse to sell so now the price goes down I can not sell.

No one can deny that learning from mistakes is a very precious lesson in our life. However, it’s pretty important for one to realize his/her mistake and afterward learning from that mistake. Ever since everyone started investing or trading, definitely we had got into mistake, and it’s not except me. I truly think that if we have a wealth of knowledge, we will build a world of experience soon. Also when we have an intimate knowledge, we can easily learn from mistake. I’ve used to hear that “ learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, never make the same mistake twice”, because it’s not a good virtue, we will consume a big amount of time and money if we repeat mistakes.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

It is useful to use mistakes in order to learn not to do this anymore, but of course it is better to learn not from your mistakes, because it seems to me that it is best to use others' mistakes, this is a fact that should be used.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

My main mistake is constantly bothering me, I do not have a clear understanding of when to change tokens in Fiat, if I did this in January 2018, now I could increase my coins by buying at a low price. Wink
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

This field is very wide everyday we encountered with new technology while using this new technology there are chances to do mistakes as if we hesitate to do mistake we won't be able to learn about new things so if we want to learn new thing we do not hesitate from mistakes. mistakes are the part of learning we should avoid to repeat our mistakes.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

My main mistake is constantly bothering me, I do not have a clear understanding of when to change tokens in Fiat, if I did this in January 2018, now I could increase my coins by buying at a low price. Wink
I think most investors also regret that they did not enter Fiat in January 2018 and then lost a significant part of their capital.

crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

It is a very important moment. Every fool can learn from his mistakes, but it is better to be more clever and to learn form others mistakes. I have also made a lot of mistakes and I have learned from it, but now I am trying to look at the others first Smiley
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
i like your take of mistakes, so many of us turn the hatred into ourselves which leads to increasing mistakes! and it's really difficult not to repeat it as memory can fail at times

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
goodluck0319

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:28:00 PM

each coin has its own features of storage and transfer. without studying them, it is useless even to invest in this cryptocurrency
futuristishe

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:33:39 PM

Of course mistakes this a good lesson which assimilated forever. I've been in the crypto world for almost a year and a half, and I don't know much more. And often did things "by tyka", I was very lucky that I did not mess up! I agree that mistakes should become a reminder for us, which should be remembered and not to make any more and think next time that we need to delve completely into the problem!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

Our mistakes are indicators of our progress. You can not learn anything if you do everything correctly and without error. Only stumbling, we understand how to correctly put your foot. I had a lot of mistakes. Once I sent tokens to a smart contract, I waited a long time, I wrote to the support, until I realized that they could not be returned. Invaluable experience, now I carefully check all three times about
paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

In this world,you can never do away with mistakes. Mistakes keep us going and directs us on the right path. It has been the greatest regret of selling my coins worth $100 now at $5 last month.
bitbabba

Activity: 348

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:17:39 PM

Of course people should learn from their mistakes everyday and don't make the same mistakes again, for me I hodl too much and didn't use my own stop loss rules which i use in every investment i made. Due to this i lost around half of my money.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

I makes a lot of mistakes in crypto. Once I lost near 1400 USD. A lot of time I selled crypto before it price goes up. But we should go forward with lessons which we get now. Sure that light days wayting for us.

Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

what I'm very grateful for is that I made a mistake at the beginning so I won't make mistakes again. I made a mistake by selling too quickly the coins I got from ICO, not buying Bitcoin and Altcoin when the price fell, and not focus on one thing... many more mistakes I always make, but that mistakes makes me smarter in making decisions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

Yeah and it's the same scenario happening to the market right now. I think the huge dump was due to that. Those who've been in the space for long knew the mistakes they made in the past and so they didn't make them again, and it seems it's a cycle that repeats itself periodically.

Things shall get better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: