Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:14:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from your mistakes  (Read 4059 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

I realize it is better to learn from people's mistakes instead of yours! There were many mistakes made in the course of cryptocurrency development to what it is today, learn from it!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:14:33 AM

It is very important to learn from your mistakes because this is the only way you will move on and initially you need to lose a lot in order to start earning then because you will never learn to make and invest in high-quality mistakes.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

Yes through mistakes we learn from it and yes admit it and never try to do it again,.
         Our mistakes will be our guide again and it will lead you to be right,.
          Thanks for spreading your lessons from mistakes,and through that we might also be aware.

magnat7691

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

This is a true observation, only by taking into account your experience and avoiding past mistakes, you can achieve success in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jadesola

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I eventually transferred it, waited for hour, but found nothing.
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
I admitted i had made the mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.
This mistake i have made up my mind to never repeat again.

I AM SHARING THIS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES AND FROM YOURS.

Thanks for your audience.
Thank you for this write up,it will help some of us that are yet to have such experience, until now I never knew how to transfer on xlm platform but now I know.
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

Thank you for your reminder that continuous learning can improve the security of our investments while reducing the possibility of being tricked and mishandled!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

Every mistake has its lessons. When you make a mistake, there are three things you should do: admit it, learn from it and do not repeat it.
Ever since i had been in this space, i have only been used to bitcoin, ethereum, NEO, waves, tokens that use their platform and some other very common coins, but just this week was my first time of transacting fully on XLM platform.
I got a token that uses the platform of Stellar (XLM) and i was able to trade the token into XLM on their decentralized exchange.
My mistake came in when i was about to transfer the XLM, to be traded into BTC on another exchange.
I thought the process of transfer would be the one i had been used to, not knowing that i was supposed to include a "MEMO".
I was bothered.
It was in that process i got to know that memo was to be included. That was my mistake.
The lesson i learnt is to always study every thing first (both new and old, because old things can still change), before jumping into it.

haha it's so funny, but strangely I also do the same thing with you. I don't know that a mobile wallet with a desktop is different. on my smartphone, it's not there the field to fill the memo there, even though I know that the memo is required to deposit xlm. finally after I saw my wallet using a pc, it turned out that the display was different and there was a field for memos. I'm so sorry, and hopefully this can be a lesson for all of you to be more thorough.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

Thank you for your reminder that continuous learning can improve the security of our investments while reducing the possibility of being tricked and mishandled!
just calm down that ability will actually grow and get better when we often make investments. it needs experience and the skills we must do of course are not short. this learning will mean a lot to us.

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

I was bothered.

One of the most important things I've learned in this market is really. I'm learning everything through my mistakes. Maybe I wouldn't have learned so much if I hadn't experienced them. So I don't regret any of them.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT TRUE!!!

Many people wants to move on and forget the past because they made a big mistake.
But if you will just think on a positive way you should not do that.
Everything will be better, committing a mistake is not the end,
Remember that mistake or failures are the best teacher to guide us in the future.
We learn on every fall and we stand stronger after that.

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:57:49 PM

We have to learn from our mistakes but it is even better to learn from others` mistakes. Few years ago there was a token swap and i was not aware of it so I missed it. I learned, that we always have to follow our investment as we are the only responsible for them.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

thanks for your sharing, like you, i have few mistakes about taking action in market and at the end give me the result i'm loss much money in market
and from this i learn some lesson about trading strategic and implement in market

makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

I like to learn from my own mistakes as I become wiser and more sensible thanks to them

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:40:24 PM

I was bothered.

We all pass tthat failure here in crypto as we always predicting here in token prices, values or if it will boom in the future. Being mistaken is one of the big thing to ask more better and improve our self to be more vigilant. So that normal and keep moving on and start again, considered that as an expirience.
abubakar.tapo

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:29:58 PM

Analysis of the mistakes of participants in the crypto market takes a long time. While most of the participants are learning to get a little loss. I am sure that if participants can learn from mistakes, they will increase the likelihood of successful transactions on the crypto exchange in the future. Of course, a person can make mistakes again and again. But success will go forward. And I wish all market participants less mistakes and more money in the crypto space.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:41:26 PM

Learning from your mistakes is good. However, I would advise you to try to learn from the mistakes of other people. This forum is very well suited for this purpose. It is on it that you can read a lot of investment and trading stories, from which you can extract a lot of useful information.

cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

I have quite a lot of patience, but sometimes it is not enough, because I want to make some rash step and it is not always correct.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:56:45 PM

The process of studying your mistakes will take time, and we need to focus while we are learning so that we can get a good lesson that can be useful for our future. I am sure that if we learn a lesson from mistakes, we will be able to improve our skills to better, and we can prevent mistakes in the future. But do not forget that we are still a person who can ever make another mistake, so we need to be careful when we want to make a decision related to our life.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

Whoever refuses to learn from his or her mistakes, might likely repeat such mistake again and this time it might be worse than the first. Just because we are humans, there is every likelihood for us to make mistakes, but nature expects us to learn our lessons  and not repeat such again.
I have made  a lot of mistakes and just because i am always after learning, i was able to overcome them.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 10:01:15 PM

I think it would be better to learn from not your mistakes. It is really hard to recover from those mistakes sometimes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: