Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in 2018?  (Read 2242 times)
davydovsa

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

It should reach $40000 by the end of this year. But even that will be a disappointment in my opinion.
chris paul

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

Yeah, there are many predictions about the value of the BTC. And I'm sure that there will be many more predictions, my prediction is that BITCOIN will probably hit around 18k to 20k by analyzing the current statistics. The market is still recovering so basically it'll take some more time for the market to set back.
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

I believe that bitcoin has a great potential and I would follow the prediction of Pantera Capital - they say that bitcoin price will be over $60K by the end of 2019 year. As for 2018 year, I hope bitcoin will recover to at least $15K.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

There are a lot of forecasts that say that people say that by the end of this year bitcoin will cost more than $ 50,000, on the contrary, they say that growth will only be in the next year.
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

IMHO, but now the whole situation is really in the hands of regulators, such as the SEC. Bitcoin ETF is a key event that can affect the development of the cryptocurrency infrastructure, create a new vector of development.

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

It seems to me that by the end of the year bitcoin will reach the range from $15,000 to $ 20,000.I do not think that this year will be with great growth as the previous one.
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

The future of Bitcoin is anything but certain, and making Bitcoin price predictions for 2018 is akin to trying to discern the weather three months from now. Nevertheless, given the way things have been going, it is reasonable to assume that, at least for the short term, the price of Bitcoin should continue to rise and reach new heights. Moreover, this year, Bitcoin has been witness to one of the nastiest feuds concerning its future, which ended in a sort of stale mate.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:12:25 PM

I guess this will be solved very quickly. The movement and losses will be slow by the end of the year, and then in 2-3 weeks the market will rebound, and BTC may reach $25,000. If not, we'll the situation will be the same for a year at least.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

Now it is difficult to say for sure what awaits us in the future. In many respects the future of the whole world, not only bitcoin depends on news, which we will see soon and then it will be possible to make forecasts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

What we can expect from BTC around December 2018.  There are many predictions, some say it will go around $40,0000, some says it will same around all whole year, and there are other many other different predictions.  What’s your saying? 

It's impossible for me that btc will go up to 40k usd but we never know what bitcoin can really do . All of us is wanting to get a very profitable amount and also hoping that btc pump at least stay at the price of 20k usd .
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

What we can expect from BTC around December 2018.  There are many predictions, some say it will go around $40,0000, some says it will same around all whole year, and there are other many other different predictions.  What’s your saying? 

If we analyze the trends of what BTC has done before it makes a good case for it to be another record year. Although obviously past trends wont be a full indicator of future growth.
We have seen some backlash the last year which hasn't happened before...banning ICO's, china banning exchanges, CMC not using South Korea to determine the price of BTC and so forth. Conditions are still favourable even with the anti-BTC sentiment the globalists are pushing.
It is a fascinating marketplace and if you can put up with the risk, the rewards are potentially limitless.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

40,000 is unlikely. You greatly exaggerate. I would be happy if bitcoin returned to the previous 20,000 and after it pulled the entire market capitalization at least to 1 trillion dollars.
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

I think that from july and august forward there will be a good moment where BTC prices will start to increase.Bitcoin is profitable in the last of this year.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:18:30 PM

I really hope that bitcoin will grow in 2018. It is a pity that it's been more than six months already and there is no growth.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 05:22:59 PM

We have no idea about this question and I am sure most of the people will say yes it will reach those ATHs' again but remember that they say stuff like this out of the excitation. No technical analysis about the bitcoin is true at this moment and things can turn upside down at anytime in the future. Bitcoin will count on higher prices for sure but how high it will go is always a mystery. Its unusual because we dont know what factors might come up front and may hit the bitcoin's legacy of uptrend. Its better to keep calm and have investment that is affordable to us.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

i am not getting into this, btc will not reac 40K this year.

but i do expect a 25,000 to 30,000 USD each BTC...

yeah this is for sure for me. we just need to wait for the rocket to start.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

What we can expect from BTC around December 2018.  There are many predictions, some say it will go around $40,0000, some says it will same around all whole year, and there are other many other different predictions.  What’s your saying?  

i am not getting into this, btc will not reac 40K this year.

but i do expect a 25,000 to 30,000 USD each BTC...

yeah this is for sure for me. we just need to wait for the rocket to start.
hoping that this 2018 bitcoin will rise and i expect that it will be higher amount than before because many people using bitcoin. it is profitable and also supporting bitcoin to be more popular so that many investment is coming. many of us are using bitcoin specially to those people who badly need an extra income. bitcoin is one of the best option to increase our ncome by answering the question in bitcoin forum. hoping that the futurr of bitcoin will be more than that we expected.
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

The 2018 year for bitcoin did not start well and has so far lost value. I believe that the right value will increase at the end of the year. my guess is $ 15,000.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:04:52 AM

I think bitcoin in 2018 will be successful and will have a lot of improvement on its features. More investors will come because it will be spreading out not just in our country but in world.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

We still have 5 months in this year and I think that Bitcoin will reach mew historical maximum till the end of this year. Let's discuss it in December.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: