Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in 2018?  (Read 2244 times)
jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

What we can expect from BTC around December 2018.  There are many predictions, some say it will go around $40,0000, some says it will same around all whole year, and there are other many other different predictions.  What’s your saying? 

Nobody knows what will happen in reality, we just can only try to predict. At the moment, no shattering events have occurred for bitcoin, so we can hope for growth in a long position.
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

What we can expect from BTC around December 2018.  There are many predictions, some say it will go around $40,0000, some says it will same around all whole year, and there are other many other different predictions.  What’s your saying? 
I think that you need to invest in bitcoin, especially now that the credit cycle is turning, and inflation is growing all over the world. Traditionally, in times of inflationary expectations, gold was an asset that needed to be kept; Now bitcoin can become an alternative asset, because it is not subject to inflation. Bitcoin, like gold, is limited in quantity, but has no inherent flaws in gold, such as storage and liquidity
dimasty_lucky

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

I think this situation will be observed for about 6 months. Flat bitcoin within 6-9 thousand.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

I no longer hope that the price will be very high this year. It seems to me that we do not need to expect big profits from investments in BTC in 2018.
Ajani20

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

Bitcoin in 2018 has been a little bit shaky in its price increasing rate but it is all jus down to dip state of crypto market;soon the orice if bitcoin will start increasing again. The prediction that says bitcoin will reach $40,000 in year 2018 is just an over exaggeration. I'm not sure bitcoin can hit such high rate of value this year anymore but I can predict it will surely hit $30,000. Bitcoin still has great future, maybe by next year 2019 January it can reach $40,000 but not this year 2018 anymore.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:42:32 AM

in the year 2018, I sense bitcoin will as usual. Not to be such a huge price increase. And this will also run bitcoin as usual. I think the bitcoin may also be going up, but will not be so great.
selectorcrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:34:26 AM

for sure in December 2018 I predict that the Bitcoin Business will continue to increase as the BTC markets develop. but it is also possible that my prediction was wrong, because there are currently a lot of Fraud at the ICO which reduces the interest of Investors in the Project at the ICO.
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

I think BTC will stay the same until November. We might see some action in December same as last year when it peaked at 20K.
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

it is true that there are many issues circulating that at the end of this year the market will experience a recovery but if you look at the current price of BTC, it might be difficult because after a while ago BTC had experienced a fairly high price increase but now the price of BTC has decreased drastically, and altcoin prices also plummeted, but hopefully recovery of btc prices by the end of this year will experience a recovery in prices.
ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

I think BTC will stay the same until November. We might see some action in December same as last year when it peaked at 20K.
I wonder what will happen to alts in this case? What I'm watching now is tough, but if it's even lower, I think the percentage of suicides will increase in the world

RondoPorto

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:27:10 PM

no one knows what will happen to bitcoin, it can both fall and rise in price
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

Initially I thought that by the end of the year we will see a price of 50 000, but looking at the current situation we can say that the return to 20 000 is very cool.

Script

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:31:53 PM

In my opinion, you should not expect anything supernatural from the cryptocurrency market, in particular from bitcoin. You should not expect anything supernatural from the cryptocurrency market, in particular from bitcoin. After such a takeoff last fall, the market should simply fall and "calm down". Actually, 2018 is this year for recovery

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

The only thing that can be expected from BTC is no expectations. It always has a new face to come up with. When you think that the price will rise, it falls and when you sell everything, it rises. This is bitcoin for you and  it will keep surprising.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

I believe that because of the fall - bitcoin by the end of the year will be worth about$10,000.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:39:36 PM

Initially I thought that by the end of the year we will see a price of 50 000, but looking at the current situation we can say that the return to 20 000 is very cool.
In my perception at the end of year 2018 BTC will bounceback at current price in above $20k so my strategies of this is to hodl for a long time and keep improving our skills in terms of bear trend in market until there will be a good result at the end.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

Basically predictions are predictions, predictions based on research or history all remain in the realm of divination. I think the more people want to find out about bitcoin then bitcoin is in the Popular category. The trend of the popularity of bitcoin will bring its own logical consequences, with the popular trend that will bring the value of bitcoin to be higher and also more people who initially do not know, will start learning to join to be part of the development of bitcoin itself.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:27:53 PM

Now it is difficult to say for sure what awaits us in the future. In many respects the future of the whole world, not only bitcoin depends on news, which we will see soon and then it will be possible to make forecasts.
Originally bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is kind of unpredictable. Probably we can predict its fluctuation but we completely cant be sure whether your prediction is on right direction or not. In addition, from the beginning bitcoin show its highly volatile, rarely we catch its stability. With the current situation, I am prone bitcoin to its stability because it performs a slight rise and a slight decrease incessantly. I suppose that if we want to reap a significant fruits, we’d better to focus on finding a method for current situation than keep stand by ourselves and think negatively without finding a method.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

There are many predictions about the price of bitcoin this year 2018. Many hopes that price could climb this year so the more demands price will up. Predictions could be true once price meet this year. But I do believe bitcoin will soar again.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
hurikom

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:41:31 AM

Anticipating anything in crypto right currently is outlandish, seeing that there are an excessive number of factors included. With respect to end of 2018 we as a whole wish the costs go up, perhaps not as much as you trust, but rather cost increment appears unavoidable plausibility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: