Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:50:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC in 2018?  (Read 2245 times)
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

Currently, the price of bitcoin is heavily suppressed.

The biggest companies in the world are in the process of implementing the blockchains or already have it.
Bitcoin is more and more widely accepted. Most of the countries are implementing crypto regulations.
When the market becomes slightly regulated (more secure for institutional investors) the price will explode.
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin for the new year will grow to $ 1000. So now is very good time to buy it. I really believe in bitcoin and I hope for its growth.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

I'm sure that bitcoin for the new year will grow to $ 1000. So now is very good time to buy it. I really believe in bitcoin and I hope for its growth.
I also think that at the end of the year bitcoin will grow, because with such prices, the maynig is not very profitable.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

What we can expect from BTC around December 2018.  There are many predictions, some say it will go around $40,0000, some says it will same around all whole year, and there are other many other different predictions.  What’s your saying? 
Now the financial correction in the crypto market has been considerably delayed. Therefore, under current conditions it is difficult to predict how the situation with BTc will change this year. I believe that the first significant changes will be visible already from next year.

Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:24:37 PM

What we can expect from BTC around December 2018.  There are many predictions, some say it will go around $40,0000, some says it will same around all whole year, and there are other many other different predictions.  What’s your saying? 
I'm actually very optimistic about the future prospects of BTC and the crypto market. For BTC today is really good potential for successful development in the future. But the situation is unlikely to change radically this year. I expect a major price increase next year.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

Well i'm from the future and it is running out of time.

Seriously speaking though, some predictions that seems a bit more accurate calculate that it will increase three times in price towards the end of the year. Will it happen? I certainly have no way of knowing that for sure. I personally prefer to not try to guess any price within a given time frame.

But, it looks like it will certainly increase in price towards the end of the year. How much?. We will have to wait to see.

However, they seem the be all over the place like always. Some predict $90.000, some $60.000. I believe the right question is, when will it reach the $1million mark?

If you would like to see more predictions: https://usethebitcoin.com/best-bitcoin-price-predictions-for-2018-and-coming-years/
ShalenaMama

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

I think that bitcoin will shoot very soon. And it will cost about $ 30,000. You need to wait a little until the full recovery. I think that in December everything will clear up.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

It's difficult to anticipate the eventual fate of advanced monetary forms. The sky is the limit. Rise and fall. "speculation ". The year is relatively finished, yet there is still want to rise on the grounds that the opposition is incredible in the realm of scrambled monetary forms. I think the high cost of Bitcoin  is because of the appeal for it.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:22:30 PM

Significantly, the price will not rise until the end of this year, but I think that Bitcoin before the end of this year should rise to $ 10,000, at least I hope so.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:46:19 PM

What we can expect from BTC around December 2018.  There are many predictions, some say it will go around $40,0000, some says it will same around all whole year, and there are other many other different predictions.  What’s your saying?  

Well i'm from the future and it is running out of time.

Seriously speaking though, some predictions that seems a bit more accurate calculate that it will increase three times in price towards the end of the year. Will it happen? I certainly have no way of knowing that for sure. I personally prefer to not try to guess any price within a given time frame.

But, it looks like it will certainly increase in price towards the end of the year. How much?. We will have to wait to see.

However, they seem the be all over the place like always. Some predict $90.000, some $60.000. I believe the right question is, when will it reach the $1million mark?

If you would like to see more predictions: https://usethebitcoin.com/best-bitcoin-price-predictions-for-2018-and-coming-years/

With all the respect you deserve, I do not see under the current market conditions any opportunity for the price of bitcoin to close this year close to $100K, as some of those who appear in that article say they are convinced. In fact, the most unyielding of that article is that none of those supposed experts give a justification or analysis that leads them to conclude that this price is possible, they simply limit themselves to expressing a number. In addition, that article was drafted in May, when there were still seven months to the end of the year, and at this moment the time seems to play against them.

For the rest, I would like to know what are the bases of your excessive optimism. About three years ago, when I first started on bitcoin, I often saw that many bet that the price of bitcoin would reach one million dollars in the near future, but as time progresses fewer and fewer people dare to hold that position.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

Firstly this market is very unpredictable and risky. Predict this market is not a good option. Evevn pro trader can't do it. The problem with this market is it's still new so not many general people invest in this market. When they invest it will be big maybe bigger than ever. In last few months btc is very much down but not least ke other coin that means people have their faith  and trust in btc than any other coin.  Price of btc is fine according to market now. When market start it's bull run then it will go very well and maybe this time BTC crossed it's all which it makes last time. There is a very good chance for a bullish market in this year or maybe early 2019. Hope for the best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:54:40 AM

Bitcoin in 2018 pleased smart people, due to the fact that he still went to the correction and it proved to us that the price is not drawn, but somehow formed.
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin 2018 will create a new milestone in the monetary world and its price will be around $ 30,000. Now maybe Bitcoin is going to increase the price so the market turns to red continuously.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:00:53 AM

Personally, I do not believe in these forecasts. I think bitcoin will not be able to increase 7 times in a couple of months.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:01:52 AM

Although the price of Bitcoin will still rise, I think its price will not exceed $9000, because I have not found the flow of funds that Bitcoin can attract!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:02:34 AM

I think that you should not trust the forecasts of "experts". Personally, when I conducted the analysis, I saw no reason for such a sharp increase in prices.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

My personal target we consolidate to around 4400 dollars (still bearish trend) and then I am not sure exactly when hopefull until the end of the year we reach 10000 dollars and that would be a miracle if it happens in December, probably 2019. Very bad year for cryptocurrency market, but I am still optimistic and looking in to a longer term, that's the beginning, good chance for thous who missed to enter the market

CreamIce

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

With the current shape of market, I think anyone who's predicting anything is just guessing mostly. BTC is the golden duck and will continue to rule without a doubt but it still needs cautiousness. One just cant relax and sit because they think it will always be progressive.
erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

The bitcoin not really well proved to be this year. The price ceased to grow and stopped on a mark of 6500 dollars. I think next year the price will cost 20 000

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

You know, it's a lot of grief for me. We lost 70% of the original price. How can that not be upsetting? Anyway, it will recover. Really?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: