Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:21:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Github Help  (Read 374 times)
Dimelord (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:20:52 PM

Got a stupid question here. I just started using github and I need some help. Im making a wallet update for DImecoin with the new logo... only I dont know how to insert an actual image into the file. Do you use a url or what? I feel really stupid, but I guess I have to learn it.  Undecided
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 04:06:59 PM

Got a stupid question here. I just started using github and I need some help. Im making a wallet update for DImecoin with the new logo... only I dont know how to insert an actual image into the file. Do you use a url or what? I feel really stupid, but I guess I have to learn it.  Undecided

If you don't know how to do it better don't do it Cheesy
Dimelord (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:11:01 PM

lol I know. Guess I need to learn before I can work on stuff like that.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 04:22:30 PM

lol I know. Guess I need to learn before I can work on stuff like that.

Might be the best for you Smiley
1st Learn
2nd Make

Good luck! Remember that Internet gives you knowledge about almost everything. Just need to learn Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: