Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] TABOOW - ICOSystem Guardian!  (Read 93 times)
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

LOOKING TO ENTER THE CRYPTO WORLD WITH LESS RISK?
GET SECURED THE RIGHT WAY

#INTRODUCING

TABOOW is looking to disrupt the way business on the blockchain is carried out by being the first blockchain association to offer solutions to tackle the main risks and obstacles related to investments in cryptocurrency.

We generate value for your technology and services with our innovative business model. All you have to do is accept payments in TABUs for your services or technology. We also buy back TABUs. Our model paves the way for a circular economy for business and industry.

Our Model

Our goal is to create a platform where investing in cryptocurrency and reaping the benefits of the blockchain revolution can be achieved in a safer and less risky environment by leveraging our Blockchain Certification Authority (BCA) framework

Taboow tokens
[TABU]

TABU is a multipurpose token designed to facilitate regulatory and security features of the Taboow platform. Here are some of its uses:

Token Distribution

The Roadmap

The Dream Team

The Perfect Partners

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olegoleg117

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:55:44 PM

I found in ICO Funds Allocation, you will reserve 5% for the security. I would like to know, which is a security? and which danger you wait?
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

This is interesting project, i am curious please enlighten me,  what specific or site one example of main risks and obtacles that you are offering a solutions which is related toinvestments so that i can visualize it easily or not even me but also some other potential or prospect investors and end users.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:30:45 PM

please use escrow wallet, so that investors believe in your project, because at this time so much ico is not clear management
Rangnara

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

I think this project pretty good and interesting for looking, this project have the team solid. is there no bounty campaign for bounty hunters in here? waiting more information and hope this project works with fine.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

I think this project pretty good and interesting for looking, this project have the team solid. is there no bounty campaign for bounty hunters in here? waiting more information and hope this project works with fine.

I'm pretty sure you are not hoping for their success since you are just posting to increase your post to be accepted as a bounty participant.
bglshimo

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

Privacy one of the values of tabooworg
HerveFalciani, Falciani recalls more protection for those who alert about corruption
the vanguard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: