Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:35:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules are Rules  (Read 589 times)
Beimere

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

Once I had similar experience. I had also lost a good amount of investment just because I had not checked the rules before. From then I am always careful about this kind of things.
rysheeer

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:00:46 PM

Yep, always follow the rules to avoid committing mistakes because sometimes it isn't on the platform's fault sometimes you need to blame yourself for being too dumb on not following the rules. Reading it all will change everything, so be cautious all the time.
Bismillas

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:40:31 PM

Wherever you find yourself, always lookout for rules. Rules are rules and are meant to be obeyed. I wanted to trade on an exchange, but before trading, i needed to transfer my fund there.
I had a wrong assumption, because i thought every exchange sites have almost the same rules in common.
I made a mistake of not completing all the processes needed to transfer my fund to the exchange and that made me to loose my fund.
After contacting the admin, i was told that the penalty would be to pay a fee before it could be rectified.
To my amazement, the fund i transferred in there could not cover the fee for the penalty. It was exactly half of it. That was the price i paid for not obeying rules.
Had it been i read the rules carefully well before proceeding, i would not have lost my fund.

Rules will help you to maintain your boundaries.
Thanks you for your advice, I hope that for someone it will be useful, and maybe someone will not make such mistakes, especially for beginners it will be relevant. I also made mistakes, on the exchanges and in the bounty campaigns, it is always sad, but this way you get your own experience

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:47:01 PM

There is a popular saying that says, where there is no rule, there is no sin. This life itself has the rule of nature. If not well followed, it might result into failure. whoever follows rules, will see the positive result.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

Yeah sure, rules are rules, I remember i enter into a bounty and i didn't pay attention to the rules and after many months of work, I didn't get any reward, so these days, I always read the rules over and over again.
refreshka

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:25:30 PM

Many newcomers very quickly want to get money because they do not pay attention to the rules. Itself so many times already come across. Now I study everything in great detail and this is correct. With money you can not rush otherwise you risk being left with nothing. Unfortunately, such rules of the game on the crypto market
AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

Wherever you find yourself, always lookout for rules. Rules are rules and are meant to be obeyed. I wanted to trade on an exchange, but before trading, i needed to transfer my fund there.
I had a wrong assumption, because i thought every exchange sites have almost the same rules in common.
I made a mistake of not completing all the processes needed to transfer my fund to the exchange and that made me to loose my fund.
After contacting the admin, i was told that the penalty would be to pay a fee before it could be rectified.
To my amazement, the fund i transferred in there could not cover the fee for the penalty. It was exactly half of it. That was the price i paid for not obeying rules.
Had it been i read the rules carefully well before proceeding, i would not have lost my fund.

So pathetic... I have also fallen a victim of not obeying rules and I lose my stakes for that. The rules say we should include the ICO Telegram group or website link to all our retweets which means we are to Retweet with comments but I failed to do that when I did not even read the rules, therefore, I lose my stakes for those weeks.
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

It can be very helpful for both of categories the newbies and also the skilled guys, because we are making so many mistakes because of simple ignoring that rules you are so right on that. I have personally struggled many times.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
coinuser4000

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

Could you be more specific? What did you do that you made a mistake in token transfer? I do not understand. You sent token without transaction reference or?
And what exchange are you talking about?

cointorox ✦ 
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓  
✦ ────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦
hortoncrypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

What a bad luck. Anything lessons should be learnt from mistakes. Thanks for sharing the incident. I hope people will be more careful from now on before doing anything.
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:02:56 AM

You are right rules and regulations and we certainly have to obey it, because if we break a rule, then of course there will be consequences of what we do, if I may know, what exchange are we talking about here?
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

In essence, before we take steps and decisions to trade, we must know the rules that apply, better understand and ask if less understood, to reduce the things that will harm us. Careful and wise, meticulous care is better than hurry.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

Its really good you have shared your experience. We all have to be careful in such situations.
If you escape rules, you will always find yourself wanting.
Respects rules, follow them and exit petty petty mistakes.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

Every trader must ever make mistakes and make they lose assets but again all we have to make the experience so as not to again there is carelessness.Whenever you start a trade in a new market, it helps us understand each of the rules that they make and do not be averaged with one another.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:21:27 AM

Memos are usually used for graphene based chains like Bitshares, Steem etc. If you sent one of these coins then you will need to enter the memo regardless of the exchange.

Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

that is true, every rule must be followed so no missteps. we know that in the world of cryptocurrency we have to be more careful to avoid the loss, because if we misstep then it will be fatal. the most important is to stick to the rules and be more careful.
zDNkfr9

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:29:03 AM

I sympathize with you, but the rules are rules. Just as you are in cryptocurrency, the blockchain is where every data is recorded and cannot be changed. I hope that you will not make such a mistake next time.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

one of the things that is very determining acceptable or whether you're in a campaign is the rules. You do have to pay attention to actually understand. And conducted in accordance with the rules.

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

On some exchanges, I saw in fees quite a big sum for fixing mistakes. A common mistake as I understood is to send BTC to BCH address or ETH on etc address.

Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:38:10 AM

If there weren't any rules then there would be chaos out there, though the rule looks very absurd to me but still the way you have accepted it and managed to keep calm is really fantastic. Hopefully, you will not lose interest by such petty issues.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: