Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules are Rules  (Read 589 times)
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

If anyone does not believe in the rules of bitcoin, bitcouine closes it.
annasadia

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

The rules and regulations are there to make the system more efficient and to save the users from being scammed. if we fail to follow up the rules or to comply by them, it will simply result in our loss in the end
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:01:11 AM

Rules make any frames in working but they give a lot of opportunities in the same time. I support the idea to follow the rules. And of course they are not so suitable sometimes...
giancarlo01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:12:16 AM

I bet these is one of the problem we suffer from today. In my opinions, the rules are the first things to look out before preforming an activity, and when a person forgets to accept the rules, he is served with a penalty for it. so it's better to play safe. Read the rules carefully.
shollyen

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

Actually, rules are always put in place to guide and also to maintain peace and tranquility in a group  or betterstill in a society...  Thanks u for sharing your experience with us on the exchange..... Each with it's own rules, to achieve the best.. It's good to always carefully read d rules and regulation
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:04:12 PM

Indeed, if we have been in the tiger enclosure then we must always follow the rules, so before entering better reading the rules, so do not be disappointed in the future. A rule is made for compliance, so do not be subject to fines or penalties.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

Wherever you find yourself, always lookout for rules. Rules are rules and are meant to be obeyed. I wanted to trade on an exchange, but before trading, i needed to transfer my fund there.
I had a wrong assumption, because i thought every exchange sites have almost the same rules in common.
I made a mistake of not completing all the processes needed to transfer my fund to the exchange and that made me to loose my fund.
After contacting the admin, i was told that the penalty would be to pay a fee before it could be rectified.
To my amazement, the fund i transferred in there could not cover the fee for the penalty. It was exactly half of it. That was the price i paid for not obeying rules.
Had it been i read the rules carefully well before proceeding, i would not have lost my fund.

Rules will help you to maintain your boundaries.
oh dear..! thanks for sharing your story and i do hope you'll get back what you've lost in no time at all, in some different way. you're wise enough to learn even from a negative thing

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

That is one sad story right there, there is noting I hate more than hearing stories of people losing their coins but you are right, we should all endeavor to look out for rules and make sure that we follow them. The rules are there for a reason. So sorry that you lost your coins but everyone here should take this as a lesson, there is always a price to pay for not following rules.
freighttrain

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:03:11 PM

Wherever you find yourself, always lookout for rules. Rules are rules and are meant to be obeyed. I wanted to trade on an exchange, but before trading, i needed to transfer my fund there.
I had a wrong assumption, because i thought every exchange sites have almost the same rules in common.
I made a mistake of not completing all the processes needed to transfer my fund to the exchange and that made me to loose my fund.
After contacting the admin, i was told that the penalty would be to pay a fee before it could be rectified.
To my amazement, the fund i transferred in there could not cover the fee for the penalty. It was exactly half of it. That was the price i paid for not obeying rules.
Had it been i read the rules carefully well before proceeding, i would not have lost my fund.

Rules will help you to maintain your boundaries.

I was trying to sell my bounty tokens some days ago but I discovered that there was only one exchange that was trading it. On reading their policies,  I discovered that it is compulsory to complete KYC before withdrawal could be made.  Now,  all my documents are not ready yet.  I was not ready to send my tokens to that exchange and wait forever to withdraw them.
Though the value of my tokens have decreased considerably,  I'm happy keeping them. I cannot lose them to exchanges simply because I was mindful of the rules.
As you've said,  rules are rules.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

I once registered on one exchange to buy one coin there. But I have not read the rule that without the KYC you can not withdraw your money. I deposit BTC, bought a coin and wanted to withdraw it to my wallet. And only then did I see this rule! I spent 3 weeks at the KYC and was very angry at myself that I did not read the withdrawal rule. Now I always look at the rules for withdrawing money from the exchange when I register.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

I think it is a fundamental mistake. Regulation of each Exchange of course always different on one place and the other. This certainly could be an advantage or a little obstacle for each Exchange. run everything carefully is crucial especially when we talk about large assets such as crypto.
TomInVa57

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

That's right. You can because of a little stupidity to lose all that you have and even more. It is necessary to carefully familiarize yourself with all the rules that you do not do
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

I expect that the crypto currency will already this year give real prerequisites to the fact that humanity will begin a gradual transition to the modern sphere of crypto currency!
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

That's right, good attitude will lead us on the better one. If we made a fault under a rules. Let be professional and take losses without angry. We're the one to be blame in that situation. After all, we try to gain knowledge and make us more aware for the future

Zykexia

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

Rules are needed to obey or else you will be disqualified, it has been published to avoid any issues.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

Yes, my deposit was successfully sent from my end, but i did not know that for it to reflect on their exchange,i had to send using the memo alongside the address provided by the exchange.
My thought on this is that, for the fund to reflect, it would be manually processed by the exchange, but because i did not send it with the memo ID, i was denied the fund.

some exchange using the same address to deposit. so, to differentiate your transaction is with memo ID. like stellar lumen, you need memo id to send it into exchange.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

I'm sure you have to follow the rules even when you're doing something small. You should not take risks and you should always be alert, especially when you are dealing with currencies
DesertOasis3

Activity: 144
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:43:45 AM

Sounds like a dreadful exchange would you mind sharing the name with the rest of us so that we may avoid using them? From your side however you should read the Terms & Conditions associated with using their service and any other sites going forward.
Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

Yes the rules are in need when we will follow an activity, such as if we will follow the bounty of a particular project, of course there are rules such as accounts used min jr, posting min 10, there must be telegram and email and so on, of course this must in the attention of the participants, and the rules that are made must be obeyed
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:49:25 AM

therefore reading the rules, and following the tutorial to complete the account profile before trading is very important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: