Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules are Rules  (Read 589 times)
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:03:14 AM

Crypto needs to be followed rules and this aspect is really confusing here. I think that rules are good in the rela life but in crypto they are not so important for earning and investing.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

If anyone doesnt believe in the rules of bitcoin, bitcoin closes it. Smiley
Topilsimn

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:53:49 PM

I've never known about a trade asking for update ID with an exchange. Except if you're completing a huge whale estimated OTC store I dont see why it is required. Indeed, even binance doesn't require this rubbish additional information
MasterICO

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:05:55 AM

Wherever you find yourself, always lookout for rules. Rules are rules and are meant to be obeyed. I wanted to trade on an exchange, but before trading, i needed to transfer my fund there.
I had a wrong assumption, because i thought every exchange sites have almost the same rules in common.
I made a mistake of not completing all the processes needed to transfer my fund to the exchange and that made me to loose my fund.
After contacting the admin, i was told that the penalty would be to pay a fee before it could be rectified.
To my amazement, the fund i transferred in there could not cover the fee for the penalty. It was exactly half of it. That was the price i paid for not obeying rules.
Had it been i read the rules carefully well before proceeding, i would not have lost my fund.

Rules will help you to maintain your boundaries.

Thats rigth rules are rules the world is very dangerous without existing rules so does crypto has rules also but frankly stated some rules are very hard to impose due to many factors affecting in it  and other causes too.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:29:19 AM

Wherever you find yourself, always lookout for rules. Rules are rules and are meant to be obeyed. I wanted to trade on an exchange, but before trading, i needed to transfer my fund there.
I had a wrong assumption, because i thought every exchange sites have almost the same rules in common.
I made a mistake of not completing all the processes needed to transfer my fund to the exchange and that made me to loose my fund.
After contacting the admin, i was told that the penalty would be to pay a fee before it could be rectified.
To my amazement, the fund i transferred in there could not cover the fee for the penalty. It was exactly half of it. That was the price i paid for not obeying rules.
Had it been i read the rules carefully well before proceeding, i would not have lost my fund.

It is a shame that you lost your money but at least you learned your lesson, if you did then this is going to be a cheap price to pay, there are people that pay a very high price for each lesson they learn, while not exactly the same many people learn a similar lesson when they invest in an ico while not reading the whitepaper only to find out later they invested in a scam and now they lost all their money
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:38:16 AM

yes indeed the rules are still the rules that must be obeyed ,, but the cruelty there is a violation indeed there should be a warning before being given sanctions or punishment to participants crypto ,,
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:58:37 AM

You are really saying the truth about rules,they are very important to business, if you disobey the rules of any business you will fall into trouble, however the cryptocurrency world is no exception.

HOMT

Powered by,
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

It is not worth anything to miss when it comes to money. So you can not only lose your investment, but also to become a debtor. You need to be as attentive to this as possible.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:16:13 AM

I fully agree with you because he was wrong many times. I had to sometimes even lose money because I did not understand these or other rules correctly, or did not read them at all. Do not miss such important moments
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:34:49 AM

You are absolutely right. Rules are rules that  must be obligated. however, there is also wisdom where it may look at the rules and condition. hat's about in crypto? Well, there may be no rules as in the centralized system. however, as a crypto lover, rules in all ICO or programs provided must be obligated or you will get nothing.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:18:32 AM

This experience is beneficial for us. Likelyhood, If exchange has some problem, it must be rectified by concern team so that every could not bear such issues. Although, rules must be followed yet there must be some concession because it may be occurred by mistake.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

Thanks for the advice, but the people who do the same-a huge number ! And many still continue to do it.Everyone wants to make money-without doing anything for it.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

I really agree and i admire you for admitting that it is your fault. Not every people can do that. It is okay to make mistakes but learn from it because every mistake is a lesson. Now we can learn from your mistake too and never do the mistake that you did. Good job brother.

J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

I really agree and i admire you for admitting that it is your fault. Not every people can do that. It is okay to make mistakes but learn from it because every mistake is a lesson. Now we can learn from your mistake too and never do the mistake that you did. Good job brother.
Hmm, I salute you. Thank you for sharing your valuable experience. I admire you for being so honest about the things that you've done wrong. I wish, everyone has the same thinking as you have. But don't give up so easily about everything. Be careful in making decisions that can affect your life and else's.

Y U MAD AT ME
maitexisi

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:03:08 AM

Rules are the basic framework for keeping the whole system balanced.

It's great to read the rules they offer before you make any trades or investment COINS or even attend an event.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
piaomar

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

rules in the world of cryptocurrency are very important so we can avoid losses. besides, by following the existing rules we will get what we want. therefore we must follow the existing rules to avoid mistakes because usually, the mistakes we make will make us lose.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Danielreynolds0

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

The website change pages always set different rules. A website creator is the one who sets the rule but does not rely on the rules of another website. There is a rule that everyone is aware of compliance and will be less likely to be spam or scam. Each site should always have its own rules.
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

The problem is that the rules very often exist only nominally. Bounty managers themselves and representatives of project teams violate them. Or they can change them on their own.
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

Thanks for the information this can give us all a warning. May I know what exchange you are talking since I'm trading too so many centralized exchange and never bump into this one.
It was a great loss for you but it can't be helped since exchange who don't strict the rules are not trusted.

Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

certainly, it would be a valuable learning. It is worth an absolute existence and certainly cannot be negotiations again when it's against the rules. However, my mistakes will also learn to be better for a more thorough result and greater. so don't be discouraged because it is a common mistake in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: