Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon plus Bitcoin – Order your Goods from Amazon with Bitcoin anonymously  (Read 214 times)
investorck (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency that offers anonymous transfer of value from one person to another. Bitcoin was created to tackle the bane of governments and organizational interference with our private lives. Bitcoin has not attained its full potentials and best use as large eCommerce companies such as Amazon are yet to implement it into their payment system. And that’s where we come in.
This service will help you order your goods from Amazon using Bitcoin.

- It is secure
Bitcoin payments ensure that your payments are secured and safe.
 - It is fast
We will order your goods as soon as payment is confirmed.
 - It is anonymous.
We will order your goods for you while respecting your privacy. The goods are first delivered to our warehouse before forwarding it your postal address. All payments and shipping info are automatically cleared after the transaction.

The Process
1.   Get in touch
To order your goods on amazon using bitcoins, you need to contact us with the links to the products you want to order and your shipping information. You may contact us by:
i. PM us here on Bitcointalk
ii. Email us on (alaniniyi77@gmail.com)
iii. Chat us on Hangouts (alaniniyi77@gmail.com)
iv. Telegram - (t.me/investorck)
2.   Make Payments
We will provide you with our Bitcoin address to send payments. Amounts due include our charges of 10% of cost price of the goods you are ordering.
3.   Delivery
Once payment is confirmed, we will order your goods on Amazon immediately. We will update you when we receive the goods in our warehouse and then ship the goods to your preferred delivery location.
With this, you can shop easily on amazon using bitcoins.

What are you waiting for?
Get in touch with us with your order (phones, laptops, consoles and every other thing on Amazon).

iv. Telegram - (t.me/investorck)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

what are the guarantees that we will receive the goods? I give you a link to the order. You are buying. when I receive and check the goods. I'll send you the BTC. how do you like this idea?
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:01:18 PM

what are the guarantees that we will receive the goods? I give you a link to the order. You are buying. when I receive and check the goods. I'll send you the BTC. how do you like this idea?

We believe in the future of bitcoin and we are in this for the long haul. We give you every assurance that you will receive your goods and in perfect condition. This page is open for our customers to leave their feedbacks concerning our service.

Thanks
Kiddy0831

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

I've never tried order in amazon yet. But I think much guranted the COD orders. Only for me cause I dont know amazon will COD or not.
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:06:24 PM

I've never tried order in amazon yet. But I think much guranted the COD orders. Only for me cause I dont know amazon will COD or not.
We will help you order anything on Amazon with bitcoin. Our contact details is in first post.

Thanks
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:20:35 PM
Merited by gentlemand (1)

We believe in the future of bitcoin and we are in this for the long haul. We give you every assurance that you will receive your goods and in perfect condition. This page is open for our customers to leave their feedbacks concerning our service.

Thanks

You have actually not answered his question. When it comes to transacting with bitcoin on a public forum like this, words are not alone to convince people that they will get their goods ordered the reason is that a lot of people have promised that in the last and the end of scamming. Coming to the forum to leave a feedback would only stops others from falling into the trap (those who can read) and not returning the money of the individual already scammed.

The point is, you need to give more to assure people that they can rely on you to deliver and one of the ways is to have an escrow system. Liaise with one of the reputable escrows to be on standby for you while you use your fund to buy then send to the buyer after which the fund can then be released. With this, you are assuring people to trust your service which you can then build on overtime. Your service is cool because you are actually covering some areas but the trust in the service will be what will make it worthwhile. My opinion.
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Trust is earned, not demanded. I can tell you 10 reasons to trust me still there will be a reason not to.  Even the top companies of the world required consistency to gain trust. I just want to say that if you have faith in me and give me opportunity, then I will make sure you will not regret and I will surely earn yours as well as everyone else's trust.

You may cotact us by:
iv. Telegram - (t.me/investorck (http://t.me/investorck))

Thanks and I look forward to doing business with you.

Best regards
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:11:32 AM

Use bitcoin to purchase anything and everything on Amazon...Get in toch today.
why do you not offer your service in Purse.io, you can earn Bitcoin by fulfilling Shoppers' Amazon orders and all your transactions will be escrowed. you can build a solid reputation as you continue to process more orders successfully, the limits for orders you can place will increase. Good luck
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:22:55 PM

@zuggu, thanks for your message. We are starting with Bitcointalk first. This is a premier bitcoin community and we want to start our service here.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Thanks
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

I think you are aware of the site pulse.io which offer similar service with discounts upto 25%,The site has built in escrow.So btc is released only upon delivery of the item and after confirmation from buyer

Can you please tell me how your service is  better and safe than pulse.io ?
Will I get better discount than pulse ?
Will my funds be safer with your service?
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

We have been receiving series of inquiries concerning eBay checkout using bitcoin. Before, we only processed amazon orders. This is to notify our esteem customers that we've added eBay to our bitcoin checout options. This means that you can now buy anything on eBay using bitcoin. We are always on the cutting-edge of innovation and we are here to serve you with latest innovative solutions.

Feel to post your eBay orders and you it will processed promptly.

Best regards.
investorck (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: