Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Support Is Nonexistent!  (Read 676 times)
Rulishix (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 03:49:51 PM

I have had 3 tickets open for over a week and they have all gone up to 4 days with no response about my missing .12 btc. If you're gonna use cryptsy then make sure you don't need any help because their support people are either really stupid or really new to crypto currencies or just nonexistent.
Rulishix (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 04:41:13 PM

I did provide them with all of the information I possibly could. I made a bet on satoshidice with cryptsy and it won so the winning bet was sent back to the address cryptsy sent from and not my deposit address so I did not receive my winnings. I just want my .12 BTC. This is fricking ridiculous!
rix5

Activity: 271

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:35:25 PM

like on all the other exchanges ...

but when the issue is with you (ex. yourself are on the wrong chain and such) most of them answer straight away. Believe it or not.

just try yourself. Sent ticket for a received transaction claiming it didn't come. You will get an answer from everyone immediately.
Mordillo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 05:47:43 PM

After reading the title of this thread, i was sure the first answer will come from mister BitcoinEXpress.  Roll Eyes
Rulishix (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 06:48:44 PM

Just tried what rix5 said and hoping for the best. This sucks ass!
bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:27:12 PM

I did provide them with all of the information I possibly could. I made a bet on satoshidice with cryptsy and it won so the winning bet was sent back to the address cryptsy sent from and not my deposit address so I did not receive my winnings. I just want my .12 BTC. This is fricking ridiculous!

Not to defend the cryptsy, but did you spend a minute to understand how all it works or at least did you ask for advice at the forum? What made you believe that the withdrawal request will be processed by spending any input from your deposit address?
Rulishix (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:32:57 PM

Not to defend the cryptsy, but did you spend a minute to understand how all it works or at least did you ask for advice at the forum? What made you believe that the withdrawal request will be processed by spending any input from your deposit address?

I wasn't sure of anything but I figured why not give it a shot? Now I know. And knowing is half the battle!
bee7

Activity: 574
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:48:30 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2014, 08:08:38 PM by bee7

I wasn't sure of anything but I figured why not give it a shot? Now I know. And knowing is half the battle!

The most expensive thing in our life is our experience. However, it is the only thing that can't be deprived.

I feel bad for your fault, but I hope that it will keep you from any worse mistakes Wink
juju

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 07:51:47 PM

I never had a problem with Cryptsy until this last Friday. I tried to send myself ~10BTC worth of coins and the transactions wont finish pending. I have confirmed the emails several times on multiple days, and even made smaller withdraws with the same coin to the same address from Cryptsy in 4 minutes. Its been several days now and my ticket has been open for over a day no response from anyone. Just a little upset because I have defended them for so long and referred many people and now they are just holding my coins and their is nothing I can do.
Rulishix (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 08:48:46 PM

I suppose all we can do is wait, juju. Wait and hope for the best. I hope your situation is resolved quickly!
juju

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:55:40 PM

I suppose all we can do is wait, juju. Wait and hope for the best. I hope your situation is resolved quickly!

You too man, I will let you know when I have a resolution!
juju

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:59:44 PM

How about posting a TXID or I call bullshit and another lame ass FUD attempt by a newbie.

Post your txid and maybe "magically" your problem might be solved.

~BCX~

I think like myself Rulishix never received a txID, its just a confirmed pending withdraw -

XXXCoin   xxxx   553xxx486.68216900 xxx   Yes   2014-02-15 04:43:39
Pending

Edit: NVM I read the post wrong
Rulishix (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:35:27 PM

Yeah. Fuck Cryptsy. I'll still use them but if it gets to the point of needing support again then just fuck it. But yeah like I said fuck cryptsy.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:03:44 PM

I have had 3 tickets open for over a week and they have all gone up to 4 days with no response about my missing .12 btc. If you're gonna use cryptsy then make sure you don't need any help because their support people are either really stupid or really new to crypto currencies or just nonexistent.

I have actually had no problem with them at all.

The few tickets I have submitted have been taken care of in hours with complete resolution.

Did you enter all the information?

What was the issue?

~BCX~

Please Shill somewhere else... you are IN ANY Cryptsy thread with the same comment.
""I have actually had no problem with them at all.""

Almost like a bot.

Starting to think he is getting paid to do this from cryptsy. Next thing you know they will pull a Gox ... everything else is broken and not the exchange.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: