Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage automation service  (Read 173 times)
andrewsparrow (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

Hello ladies and gents!

Could anyone to help me and say: Are there arbitrage services which help to user automate trading between 2 or more exchanges from the single panel? Probably flow:
1. User register & login on the service website
2. See own wallet and replenishes it for 7000$
3. Go to the Monitoring panel and see the list of HOT arbitrage opportunities
4. Select the most profitable
5. Press button "buy BTC on exchange A" for 7000$.
6. After the completion of a transaction press button "sell BTC on exchange B" for 7200$
7. Gets 200$ of profit

Is there such service in the market right now? If no, what do you think about the reason?

Thanks in advance!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

This is a very powerful thought and I don't think any arbitrage's software or bot can currently doing this! The idea make arbitrage trading simple! If you can sell the idea to some developers I think it can be work out.  If I see such bot or software I will buy and market it for a very reasonable amount.
saerlingen

Activity: 152
Merit: 4

Bet you won't click the signature link.

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:30:46 PM

Hello ladies and gents!

Could anyone to help me and say: Are there arbitrage services which help to user automate trading between 2 or more exchanges from the single panel? Probably flow:
6. After the completion of a transaction press button "sell BTC on exchange B" for 7200$
7. Gets 200$ of profit

Is there such service in the market right now? If no, what do you think about the reason?

Thanks in advance!

you can do this manually and it would be just as easy, you would just have to find the opportunity yourself
I know of plenty online services that lists arbitrage opportunities on several exchanges, but none that allows you to act on them on-site.

I know of a coin which pays you dividends from arbitrage profits they get through their software, cant remember the specifics sorry. Ticker is something like ARBX or something of the sorts.

I think the reason you don't see an arbitrage service as you describe is because saturation is quickly reached with just a few hundred users looking at the same list of opportunities.

Godfather of Faucets (https://freebitco.in/?r=2033803)
Kallisteiros
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

Hello ladies and gents!

7. Gets 200$ of profit

Thanks in advance!

Yes, automatic software like this exists, but successful arbitrage traders normally write the software themselves since you have to know exactly what you do. Small calculation mistake, or bad timing of API requests, and you're down 30% on your portfolio.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3652

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:31:44 AM

Do you mean bots?
A computer program that deals with trading platforms and can be written buy/sell orders in an automated manner.
Sales/purchase decisions are controlled by numbers rather than guesses.

For more read this ----> https://blockonomi.com/bitcoin-trading-bots/ & recommended GunBot "I have not used it, but I have seen a lot of its ads here."
I do not think it's a good idea as you might lose your money in such applications

you can do this manually and it would be just as easy, you would just have to find the opportunity yourself
I think this is because cryptos market is active 24 hours and does not sleep so you may find it difficult to buy/sell at the lowest possible price except by using a computer program." trading bot."

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nomak23

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

That's not an eays task. Some bots can do this. But you should be very carefull. Wrong timing and you're done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: