Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:52:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚ ANN - RENESIS - LTME (Long Term Mining Evolution) -New Algoヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪  (Read 32250 times)
hav0k (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

We are Renesis Community !

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:57:36 PM

Renesis sp-mod #2 has been released today. (0.05btc +2% fee)

+10% faster than sp-mod #1 on the 1080ti

Please mate =) T-Rex mod and Enemy mod are free and are on Renesis github. We support free software and such mods that you sell should be given away with a small dev fee. I hope that you re-consider and release it free.

Part of Renesis Group but most importantly , part of the community !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hav0k (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

But how sure are we that T-Rex miner is safe? How long is this developer in the scene? I don't suppose anyone has reverse engineered his miner, but since the anti-viruses cannot help (since they flag everything as dangerous) I'm not quick to trust new miners.

There has not been any issue with T-Rex mod. Community mates are very happy with it =)

stevascha

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:14:14 PM

interesting new algo
will watch closely

YENTEN - YescryptR16 - NO PREMINE - ASIC RESISTANT - WALLET MINING - COMMUNITY MANAGED - ADULT MALES
Yenten is a Japanese cryptocurrency of the cpu, by the cpu, for the cpu.
No ASIC. ASIC is for girls and kids. Join us!
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:37:50 PM

There has not been any issue with T-Rex mod. Community mates are very happy with it =)

But the sp-mod #2 is faster and use less power on the 1080ti. 34MHASH @80% .
The T-rex miner needs 100% power and max 32MHASH. The t-rex miner is not free because it has a buildt in fee.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

The T-rex miner needs 100% power and max 32MHASH. The t-rex miner is not free because it has a buildt in fee.

And sp-mod #2 has a 0.05 BTC price AND a built in fee! Roll Eyes
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:58:42 AM

I don't think that the SP mod is faster enough to justify an additional fee, but anyways, it might be for one someone, their choice.  To the devs, i heard you want to do some use cases in supermarkets or something?  How does using renesis benefit them over normal fiat? just wondering how it cn be applied, thanks.
hav0k (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

Sp_ mod is 0.05 BTC + an extra 2% dev fee. It does not make any sense. But mate, you are welcome to sell it. We are just suggesting what we think is fair. =)

hav0k (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

I don't think that the SP mod is faster enough to justify an additional fee, but anyways, it might be for one someone, their choice.  To the devs, i heard you want to do some use cases in supermarkets or something?  How does using renesis benefit them over normal fiat? just wondering how it cn be applied, thanks.

Thanks for your comment and the question. Yes, we want to have Renesis as a crypto currency that is applicable to the most common human necessities like groceries, etc. That is just the start. We as people might buy a phone, a laptop, a watch, a pair of jeans once in a while but we will always buy items that we need to consume daily. There is a problem with few countries where the crypto is considered fake and like air but that is due to no control, lack of understanding or regulatory problems . The most important thing would be understanding that crypto is real and it is here to stay for good and not just a means to earn penny profits. Crypto can't be stopped.

Renesis team is based in Central Asia and we will start with a pilot project for Renesis PoS terminals here. Our aim is to start off from here and have the PoS solution cross borders. =) If you would like to have a detailed talk, lets talk on our official discord mate. =)

hav0k (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

Hello,

I need something translated from greek to english please

Are you able to help? I can pay you 200 Renesis

How comes you're registered since February but your first and only post is this one? Huh 200 Renesis are close to no value, is it such a short text that you want to translate? If it's short, I would think that a google translation would suffice, but ok, if it's not very time consuming I'll help you, but I can't even PM you and I don't plan to share my email with you. I apologize but your account looks very phishy.

If you want, post whatever you want translated here.

I usually use these forums to find out about new coins, never needed to post anything

Are you Reddit or discord? I can message you there, it’s a conversation in Greek and I want it translated to English

How much renesis would you need?

Hello again, sorry for the late reply but I was busy in the office. You can add me on Discord, my ID is RivAngE#8456.
If it's just a conversation you want translated, I'd ask for 500 Renesis. I believe they're few, a single 1080ti mines them in less than a day, and a 1080ti makes about 1$-2$ / day. Contact me on Discord! Smiley

Hello mate =) Have you been facilitated? If you have done the ANN in Greek then hit me up please.

danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

Thanks for your comment and the question. Yes, we want to have Renesis as a crypto currency that is applicable to the most common human necessities like groceries, etc. That is just the start. We as people might buy a phone, a laptop, a watch, a pair of jeans once in a while but we will always buy items that we need to consume daily. There is a problem with few countries where the crypto is considered fake and like air but that is due to no control, lack of understanding or regulatory problems . The most important thing would be understanding that crypto is real and it is here to stay for good and not just a means to earn penny profits. Crypto can't be stopped.

Renesis team is based in Central Asia and we will start with a pilot project for Renesis PoS terminals here. Our aim is to start off from here and have the PoS solution cross borders. =) If you would like to have a detailed talk, lets talk on our official discord mate. =)

All sounds good but the main question goes unanswered here.  Why should the store want to use Renesis instead of a fiat currency to accept payment?  What benefit does Renesis have compared to the fiat?  Renesis has slow block times and doesn't have anything in advantage over other currencies so far which are much ahead, it only has a commitment to asic proof algorithm changes so far.  Will it be able to execute smart contracts?  Will it be able to execute instant transactions?  Privacy?  Future proofing?  How will store benefit from this over fiat?

That is my questions, thank you sir for response.
navarthelol

Activity: 133
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:43:18 AM

The current mining meta involves lots of algo swapping; the 0.05 btc fee is therefore off-putting. You could consider to remove 0.05 btc initial fee and increase the 2% fee so that at least your miners are getting more exposure.

Currently I only see that big farm would consider to pay 0.05 btc.
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

interesting, where can i sell my mined coins?
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

Currently I only see that big farm would consider to pay 0.05 btc.

Farms have already payed for the renesis subscription.  Some of my mods have more than 15 releases. More donations, more work, faster speeds.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW MEOWPOW + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
Coin-er

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:55:31 PM

At the moment on Discord Trading Channel Smiley
How much you like to sell and for how much?
liomojo1

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:52:14 AM

Is staking active or it is only in the wallet for the future?
Coin-er

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:57:45 AM

Is staking active or it is only in the wallet for the future?

for future
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:27:58 AM

Nice to see New Algo with asic resistant whitepaper.
But, please can i mining this coin with AMD card?
Coin-er

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:51:14 AM

Nice to see New Algo with asic resistant whitepaper.
But, please can i mining this coin with AMD card?

They are working on AMD miner. There is even bounty for whoever builds a running version for it.
gerask0

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

wait for exchange, cryptobridge comming soon
NikiHanSolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

Proud as punch to have this Project Logo on my bike
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: