Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens to the nano?  (Read 1119 times)
olgahappy (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

what are thoughts about the coins of NANO?
is there a prospect for growth? how to analyze the market opportunities? I will be grateful for the good news to the beginning trader.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:10:30 PM

is there a prospect for growth?

Sure there is. If you've ever used Nano, you will know just how fast it is to transfer, as well as being feeless. Their recent Ledger wallet integration is a nice bonus too. It has all the makings of a true currency coin, all it needs is more adoption.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:22:15 PM

is there a prospect for growth? how to analyze the market opportunities? I will be grateful for the good news to the beginning trader.

Nano is a very good project
Steady progress
Steady growth and lots of opportunities
And for beginners make every Research and turn every Stones
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:33:56 AM

Sure there is. If you've ever used Nano, you will know just how fast it is to transfer, as well as being feeless. Their recent Ledger wallet integration is a nice bonus too. It has all the makings of a true currency coin, all it needs is more adoption.
Thanks for your support
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:34:23 AM

Nano is a very good project
Steady progress
Steady growth and lots of opportunities
And for beginners make every Research and turn every Stones
Thanks for your advice
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:37:19 AM

The NANO is a good project and worth a long-term investment.
However, the overall market is currently in a downward trend, so it may continue to fall in the short term.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:43:54 AM

NANO does have potential and this will eventually grow well. One of the beginner ways to study at NANO. Always watch and check the rules.
This will provide convenience in transacting.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:06:40 AM

at first I claim nano through chapta image, which used to not have a good price but in march is the highest price of nano xrb and i get a big profit, i am sure nano xrb will jump up again in time and also want to invest nano xrb, even now there is a nano xrb mine.
nano xrb is an excellent airdrop

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

There is no demand for nano and i should remain you that don't try to expect or even put a lot of your money in NANO. the hype of nano has already passed and you get nothing if you are hodling your nano in this time. You can try to analyze that through use how utility or ability that have owned by nano coin.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

at first I claim nano through chapta image, which used to not have a good price but in march is the highest price of nano xrb and i get a big profit, i am sure nano xrb will jump up again in time and also want to invest nano xrb, even now there is a nano xrb mine.
nano xrb is an excellent airdrop
Thanks! I hope this coin shows good growth. I noticed that the nano has good dynamics.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

i find NANO and basically other coins that are based on DAG technology with good potential in the future. they are all good projects or at least that is what it seems like to me. i think in the future we can see these types of coins grow a lot more.

as for its price, unfortunately that is a very different story because like other altcoins NANO is also subjected to pump and dumps and its price is determined that way not based on its technology, usefulness,...

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

There is no demand for nano and i should remain you that don't try to expect or even put a lot of your money in NANO. the hype of nano has already passed and you get nothing if you are hodling your nano in this time. You can try to analyze that through use how utility or ability that have owned by nano coin.
thank you! I respect that. now do nano fell dramatically in price. and the volume is not very large. and what about the utilities you say? I didn't quite understand that.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

Yes, I also agree with you suggestions about the nano coin and I believe if there is more demand for the coin, it will grow more and also increase its potentials.
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

i find NANO and basically other coins that are based on DAG technology with good potential in the future. they are all good projects or at least that is what it seems like to me. i think in the future we can see these types of coins grow a lot more.

as for its price, unfortunately that is a very different story because like other altcoins NANO is also subjected to pump and dumps and its price is determined that way not based on its technology, usefulness,...
"NANO is also subjected to pump and vents and its cost is determined that way not based on its technology, use..." thank you! I didn't think about it. I think it's useful knowledge for me. now there is something to think about.
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

I believe that nano is making progress in the world of crypto currency. A very good coin. It shows very good growth and has many opportunities for development. I was interested in a large number of projects.
liquidbrain

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

I like NANO, but he fell down a lot now. I think by the end of the year, this altcoyin will grow.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

Now Nano like all altcoins are at the bottom of the market, it is unclear what will happen next. It is interesting that recently bitcoin has grown strongly, and altcoins have not changed. Anyway, I think you should keep the coins for the best of times.
andytruongct

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:10:36 AM

Nano is a good project but i think it was pump too much than its price. There have a lot of people buy Nano when it's high price. I think it will come back soon when there is a big source of capital to be poured into the market. It will be soon.
olgahappy (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

Nano is a good project but i think it was pump too much than its price. There have a lot of people buy Nano when it's high price. I think it will come back soon when there is a big source of capital to be poured into the market. It will be soon.
Thanks. I hope that these expectations will be met. I do not want to screw up at the beginning of his path trader. but of course no one is immune from mistakes.
christianb35

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

There's simple reasons why NANO went down that much:

- It went up way too much way too fast (it was a record I think) ... just before the bear market
- Bigrail fiasco (imagine MtGox in a bear market)
- People prefer investing in ICOs than a working product... for the quick profits but I dont think this will last.

And finally... this down trend makes people panic and stay away, but it wont go down forever, I personally think that it reached the bottom.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: