Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:02:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Liqnet is a revolutionary new idea?  (Read 60 times)
Rjun (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

!I have to sorry, my english is really bad! Grin
Which exchange to choose - Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Kraken? No one of them. Liqnet propose not to select, on the other hand to join. In method to achieve this, they get a Runniness Change Net - a fluidity collector that gets form from Liqnet and additional barters into a one method textbook. What is already complete? The group has already established a trading centre and each the trading instrument. What desire occur next? They desire construct MT5 certify, link expenditure organizations and on-line pocketbook. What achieve they undertaking? Allow representing translation economic utility. And this is the nearly significant affair representing the propose. So where is the blockchain? Thither is no blockchain remote the ballot process, and the group does not cover it. Concisely, the propose buoy and should be analyzed, on the other hand it is a continued-designation assets.
Liqnet is a cryptoexchange which admit to join from dissimilar podia and resolve troubles of strewing of consumers, their trading apply for and form so then forming a coalesced method textbook with greater marketplace profundity and greater cost representing individual people and lawful quantities from several lawyers.
Advantages of LIQNET:
Ability to perform a large method at the better cost.
Minimal distribute.
Ability to commerce big abundance without the hazard of shifty the marketplace.
Fully practical motile trading apps representing Automaton and iOS.
An on-line-billford propose that allows the facility to change cryptocurrencies and flatbed capital close to the bear on of the push. Additionally, it has the easy cryptocurrency assets servicing with for free and paying reinforced-in plans.
Acquiring servicing representing obtaining pay in cryptocurrencies that offer salespersons with various power and keep safe from various hazard.
What causes the LIQNET change exclusive is the LEN(Fluidity Change Net) instrument, which admit to bring and unify form of their exchange’s customers and form from 3rd congregation rostrum into a one method combination and create them available representing trading close to each LIQNET’s customers. The bearers of the LEN coins move indulged designation.
WHY LIQNET IS A SUPERLATIVE PROPOSE;
The base of the LIQNET propose is a protected cryptocurrency change. It come runniness exploitation both classical way and a standalone instrument that make use of the in-residence LEN application.
LEN is a machine that over an API admit to bring and unify information on apply for to sell/buy from various cryptocurrency changes situated anyplace in the planet and to formation a co-ordinated method textbook.
LEN aggregates apply for into a one streamlet, and as of that consumers buoy create agreements at the nearly friendly cost with a slightest spreading.
LEN admit the LIQNET process to move an developed imitation from the acceptable imitation of marketplace profundity. The modern imitation propose connected runniness at the crossroad of supplying and exact.
As a effect, LIQNET consumers exercise with a coordinated method textbook, which includes both form of customers of this change and form relayed from additional podium.
The computer position of the LIQNET program is a individual swarm, the safety of the computer position has been unqualifiedly tried.
So, in my conclusion , I anticipate this is a extremely superlative propose. It has the better contributon of the better group that buoy be. LIQNET contemplate favourable. LEN is a mutualism of cryptoexchanges, so it has no troubles with combination.
Permit me to add something almost their ICO PROCESS; The LIQNET propose draws assets close to issuance its have LEN tokenish and keeping an Primary Currency Sacrifice. The aim measure attracted during the ICO is from $20 to $50 trillion. The coins buoy be purchased with Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC),Bitcoin Notes (BCH),Zcash(ZEC), Litecoin(LTC), Ripple(XRP), or Billows. Later registering an accounting, everyone modern person receives a consecrate Ethereum billford. Each acceptances are reborn to Ethereum. Consumers change ETH to coins close to themselves and move them into billfold in the investor’s individual chronicles. Later the ICO , consumers buoy recoil coins from the notecases in the investor’s individual chronicles into additional purse.
This propose was good-deliberate. I lovemaking LIQNET. Thither is many to recognise almost LIQNET similar the safeguard that are existence entranced to create the propose a winner.
There is many on their authorized site: https://liqnet.com. Their ICO website: https://liqnet.io.
Social Site: FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/LIQNET.io
Twitter:  https://www.twitter.com/LIQNET
Telegram: https://t.me/liqnet
Thanks to the LIQNET group representing acquiescing me to join in in this superlative propose. European Shirokov and the Lettuce-Framers are enjoyed representing their donation to the Cryptoexchange planet. I wishing you boys winner . Thank you each. It is my attention.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:34:17 PM

seems just another exchange project right ?
how can you said if this project have a revolutionary idea my friend ?
because i see there is a lot of exchange project now

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: