Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BMW now accepts Bitcoin as a payment!  (Read 3400 times)
Filthy1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:51:17 AM

A lot of car dealerships , Motorcycle and realestate agents here in Australia now accept Bitcoin .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

Given BMW is a high end product, it was high time for them to join the crypto currency market too. Since a lot of people are already invested in the market, them accepting payment through BTC will be able to generate more money and flow in the market.
uramadahan

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

That's a good one but frankly, this kind of news doesn't surprise me. This is the inevitable result for all cryptocurrencies except shtcoins.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

I bought my BMW 5 Bitcoins. This is the type of sentence that will be heard soon, major players that support Bitcoin are more numerous, mainstream adoption approach.

Stephen James is now accepting Bitcoin for the purchase of your new BMW! Contact us today to find out more about how you can use Bitcoin to walk away with a brand-new Vehicle

Read more here: https://news.crypto-analyse.com/en/2018/07/20/bmw-now-accepts-bitcoin-as-a-payment/

And here:
https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/07/bmw-now-accepts-bitcoin-as-payment/

Here:
https://usethebitcoin.com/stephen-james-bmw-accepts-bitcoin-payments-for-car-purchases/

Official tweet from Stephen james company:
https://twitter.com/SJBMWGroup/status/1014887028746571777
That is so amazing to hear. if that happen it will be so great. It will be a sign that crypto currency is accepted in almost all over the world. Maybe it will be the solution to our economic problem.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

Wow that is a good news to hear, Accepting BTC as a point of payment is a nice idea and it is going to give the seller a huge amount of BTC in feature although it might also be a disadvantage because when someone just finished buying a goods with BTC and the price drop after some days when the person have not yet changed the BTC to fiat currency he/she will be at the losing side.
pehuk

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

This is indeed a great news. Given cars are a necessity and a renowned brand like BMW is accepting BTC, it only means that its other competitors will soon follow suit. This will mean that slowly, crypto will be taking over fiat in the near future.   
crazy_elky

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:54:22 AM

Wow! I hope I would manage to upgrade my old x5 to the new one for btc!
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

I bought my BMW 5 Bitcoins. This is the type of sentence that will be heard soon, major players that support Bitcoin are more numerous, mainstream adoption approach.

Read more here: https://news.crypto-analyse.com/en/2018/07/20/bmw-now-accepts-bitcoin-as-a-payment/
this news makes me excited, I think the question of when Lambo? is stale and soon we will see many questions about when BMW? in social media and telegram groups Cheesy
Exiting new, really, but for everyday people who cant afford a brand new bmw , well it doesn't affect us in a way.
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

Eagerly waiting for the news breakings on how people purchase luxury with bitcoins, and this will happen real soon.
Sionsak

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

Ii is really amazing for crypto. If bmw come in bitcoin transaction policy it should be increase demand more and more. Bitcoin value are increase and possible to get more profit for an investor.
Menthil85

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

this is very good news, let alone BMW automotive companies who want to receive payments using bitcoin, of course we all also know, products of BMW products around the world that means bitcoin will also soon around the world, and chatting about charging cars using bitcoin will surely sound more interestingly, hopefully this makes bitcoin more appealing to everyone around the world. Grin
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

I think this is happy news, when many people have doubts about the future of bitcoin, now world-class BMW company has received bitcoin, I hope it has a big impact to make bitcoin prices skyrocket.
Noduperewa

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

I think big companies everywhere will receive bitcoin payouts. Because bitcoin as a means of digital payments makes it easy for customers to make transactions. Besides it makes the transaction cheaper, because it eliminates the usual commission in banking when covering big deals. If I think, bitcoin can unify transactions that exist anywhere and anytime.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

Here you can find threads like "Samsung and BMW already accept BTC" but reality is slightly difference.
No such huge company has ever stated officially, on their official website - that they accept crypto currencies.
NASDAQ and above mentioned companies` statements will have huge effect, as their prestige is sky rocketed and mass adoption will be empowered very much..
OrlickThunder

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:36:49 PM

After Playboy, KFC Canada and Microsoft started to accept BTC, it was quite obvious that more big names will be starting to accept bitcoin. I hope all the other car manufacturers take BMW's case as an example and come forward.  
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

In the past read in an article stating the purchase of a house with bitcoin and with the excess amount got using bitcoin on purchase bought a Lamborghini. After that now only hearing a news where a luxury brand car is being bought with bitcoin. As in the Op, can hope the acceptance of bitcoin from different large scale companies soon.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
r.black

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

Believe me, this is only the beginning of a long journey. Today, crypto-currencies do not have practical application in the world, but we are taking serious steps towards this, so the issue of taking coins for common use is just a matter of time, and such high-profile news will visit us more and more often. I hope that we will live to see the financial revolution that many are waiting for, and adoption of bitcoin by BMW will be just the beginning of the immersion of the real sector in the crypt industry
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:24:06 PM

I think big companies everywhere will receive bitcoin payouts. Because bitcoin as a means of digital payments makes it easy for customers to make transactions. Besides it makes the transaction cheaper, because it eliminates the usual commission in banking when covering big deals. If I think, bitcoin can unify transactions that exist anywhere and anytime.

well, this is a good and great job for stores and companies. It will result to enlargement and development of bitcoin community. Bitcoin will be one of the best currency soon and it is starting now. I hope that many investors and companies will still adopt bitcoin and they will able to use it in their jobs and in their companies. It will help.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
SwagSpynx

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

Very good step by BMW, no automobile giants will start adding BTC as a method of payment just to match them which in return will be beneficial for BTC and community.
jasydoggye

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

It’s a great news for this industry now other companies are also wants to connect with bitcoin. Now fiat moneys uses are decreasing because of bitcoin and in near future whole world will depends on the digital money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: