Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:43:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BMW now accepts Bitcoin as a payment!  (Read 3400 times)
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:38:34 PM

BMW, as a large and modern company, certainly sees opportunities through cryptocurrency and starts taking steps to realize this. Because BMW thinks, Bitcoin is easier to calculate than we buy a BMW with many cents coins. 

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

wow ... very good news, I think this indicates that bitcoin is starting a lot yank wants it to be used as a buying and selling tool.
of course BMW by making that decision I am sure they are well aware of the benefits of bitcoin and its security, other than that it is used to boost their products and their market becomes crowded because the things they do are alluding to things that are very popular in the present.

LorenoCoin

Activity: 293
Merit: 11

Eros Di Caeli

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:15:48 AM

Wow I've always dreamed of a BMW, some way to capture BTC to fulfill my dream faster?
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:02:17 AM

One by one, the BMW car company, the legality of bitcoin in Thailand which had previously been carried out by Japan and the Netherlands is one of the positive things at least bitcoin's credibility will continue to emerge. Maybe in the next few years, bitcoin will continue to be accepted by several countries and other companies.

I bought my BMW 5 Bitcoins. This is the type of sentence that will be heard soon, major players that support Bitcoin are more numerous, mainstream adoption approach.

Stephen James is now accepting Bitcoin for the purchase of your new BMW! Contact us today to find out more about how you can use Bitcoin to walk away with a brand-new Vehicle

Read more here: https://news.crypto-analyse.com/en/2018/07/20/bmw-now-accepts-bitcoin-as-a-payment/

And here:
https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/07/bmw-now-accepts-bitcoin-as-payment/

Here:
https://usethebitcoin.com/stephen-james-bmw-accepts-bitcoin-payments-for-car-purchases/

Official tweet from Stephen james company:
https://twitter.com/SJBMWGroup/status/1014887028746571777

This news is very interesting, with the existence of the news it's hoped that it can trigger other companies to accept bitcoin as a payment medium. That way, this achievement can bring bitcoin to a higher and more aggressive level of speculation and adoption.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:09:25 AM

Don't be in a hurry guys. The amount of bitcoins that you need to buy one BMW could be equivalent to 3 BMW in the next 2-3 years. For those who already rich, you can go ahead but I want to make smart decisions and I'm willing to wait to see it happen. But still, this is really a good news and we can see that bitcoin can really work as a main currency for payment.
Testament28

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:43:43 AM

Another big company to accept bitcoins dominance. Bit by bit, bitcoin's being accepted by large companies who realizes what they will gain from bitcoin in the future. I think their thinking about the gain in the long-run. Eventually, many large companies will follow their footsteps.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:06:01 AM

is this real? so if i have 1 bitcoin i can buy a BMW motorrad? i want to buy G310R that is my dream motorrcyle. that motor is very cool, i hope its not BMW only that will accept bitcoin for their payment, but all store like the apple, samsung and other stores

OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:11:28 AM

Is not joke BMW project want to accept bitcoin as payment system ? I am glad to hear about if BMW accept bitcoin as payment system, we can count how can bitcoin is growing up after few weeks later. just wait and see of bitcoin price is growing up, more give thanks to BMW project want accept bitcoin payment system.
ruybanoya

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:17:48 AM

logical move from BMW. nice.
BasttikKosterr

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:19:38 AM

This is  a Great feat by the automobile company.
nibbknot

Activity: 139

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

logical move from BMW. nice.
It will let BMW get a lot of profits by choosing bitcoin. Bitcoin users will also able to be happy because it will cause bitcoin to increase its value.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
jameswell

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:01:18 AM

Come on folks, I wish you ever dug deeper into the links that OP provided, for example, the twitter at the end of OP's post:

This twitter account belongs to a BMW car dealership in London and Kent, England.
This is not BMW but a car dealership.
I am not saying that this is not a good news, but there is a huge difference between a BMW car dealer and BMW in accepting Bitcoin payment.

erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:04:09 AM

I bought my BMW 5 Bitcoins. This is the type of sentence that will be heard soon, major players that support Bitcoin are more numerous, mainstream adoption approach.

Stephen James is now accepting Bitcoin for the purchase of your new BMW! Contact us today to find out more about how you can use Bitcoin to walk away with a brand-new Vehicle

Read more here: https://news.crypto-analyse.com/en/2018/07/20/bmw-now-accepts-bitcoin-as-a-payment/

And here:
https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/07/bmw-now-accepts-bitcoin-as-payment/

Here:
https://usethebitcoin.com/stephen-james-bmw-accepts-bitcoin-payments-for-car-purchases/

Official tweet from Stephen james company:
How about lambo? As we all know that the common thing an individual said after speculating a good market price on crypto is always lambo. Why not lambo still accept bitcoin as a form of payment? Lambo is the short cut term for lamborghini. Well i hope to read next time lambo will accept bitcoin as a form of payment.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:11:49 AM

Its a great news that bmw allows bitcoin in their company all we know that buying a car you need to pay cash or credit card or bank transaction but now? Its a good to hear that they allowed bitcoin its a big opportunity for people interested on a car. I hope some compang will allowed to able to buy thier dream car.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:24:43 AM

BMW accept bitcoin ? When Lambo ))))) (accept bitcoin of cource, dont think what i am about btc price)
I am not be surpriced because Germany long ago accept bitcoin payments as legal

Phan Long

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

BMW is very smart to accept bitcoin as a payment. Based on the bitcoin graph, I think in the future, as bitcoin prices skyrocket, BMW will have a huge profit margin. Currently there are many stores, universities accept bitcoin as a payment, it seems they want a profit in the future when the bitcoin price soared.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:37:00 AM

Good news to hear that BMW is doing this.
kriptosan797

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:06:37 AM

The good news is that such a group began to accept cryptocurrency, I hope that after the approval of the ETF will begin accepting bitcoin worldwide as a means of payment.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:03:41 AM

Leading company like BMW accept bitcoin is really a big news but really i still don't get any news about it before this article but if it is true then it will become a blessing for the users.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:13:45 AM

Seriously?
If this news got true then it will be a massive news for this platform. I think this type of news must increase the popularity of this blockchain system. So Bitcoin and other Crypto should be accepted by the renowned companies then it will automatically flourish around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: