Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web collaboration with bounty ?  (Read 100 times)
cuong1610 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:29:58 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 01:48:23 PM by cuong1610

Hello everyone, I have a few questions hope someone can solve for me. We currently have a website system, and we want to use it to collaborate with bounty campaigns.
How can I collaborate with those bounty projects? Who has ever been able to share this with me?
As I found out, bounty campaigns often found that most campaigns saw the help of other websites to spread them to people. I want to know how to cooperate with those bounty programs.
edit : Thank you for your interest, but we have resolved it.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Hello everyone, I have a few questions hope someone can solve for me. We currently have a website system, and we want to use it to collaborate with bounty campaigns.
How can I collaborate with those bounty projects? Who has ever been able to share this with me?
As I found out, bounty campaigns often found that most campaigns saw the help of other websites to spread them to people. I want to know how to cooperate with those bounty programs.

Can you share link of your site? If you don't want to share publicly than PM me with your web link.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

What kind of system have you got? I'm not sure if I understood you very well but why don't you try to reach their bounty or community manager?

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
cuong1610 (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

Can you share link of your site? If you don't want to share publicly than PM me with your web link.
Yes, our website is currently being built. Thank you for your interest, but we have resolved it.
tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

This section is resolved but if you want to get in touch with the bounty campaigns. You can promote first your website to the cryptocurrency related forums so that bounty managers and developers will notice it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: