Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:32:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to receive income with the help of mining now?  (Read 98 times)
dzelenyanskiy (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

I want to try to earn a crypto currency with the help of mining. How do you think - does mining give a profit now and will I be able to recoup my investments in equipment for mining in a short period of time?
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 04:29:02 PM

if you mining a new coins, i think there'll be profit.
on my experience, i'm using rentals for mining some coin on the first day they released. my investment at that time was 2 LTC for each coin that i mined, although there's some coin that didn't sell well on the market, i still got some profit (approx. 1 BTC)
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

If you have big money and you can build a large mining farm, then it will be profitable. If you want to put only a few miners at home, then you are very much at risk.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

I want to try to earn a crypto currency with the help of mining. How do you think - does mining give a profit now and will I be able to recoup my investments in equipment for mining in a short period of time?
I think depends on your kw/hr cost if the electricity in your country is cheaper then you have a shot. there's a mining profitability calculator, you can search them for reference.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

If you wanted to set up your own mining rig, I personally not recommend it. Why? There are so many mining companies nowadays and if it's compared to you, you are just a small dust which rewarded for a dust also. The mining reward will just flow into the companies which mining 24/7 non stop.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

you cannot get cost of equipment in short time period. its enough if you pay off your electricity bills with mining hash power. my friend has invested in mining hardware last year. in a year he lost many  money but still earn enough to pay off bills and all expenditure. after lot of afforts he bough another hardware with earnest money. but price of altcoins slashed to half already

if you thing you invest 5000$ now and you can get ROI in 5 months and afterward you will earn a lot. then you are wrong. ROI in average 2 years mining. after all expenditure.

there are number of websites which will help you to find mining profitability with your dream hardware equipment
Tanysha5540

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

I think that with such capitalization in the market it is extremely not profitable, but in the future you can mine a lot of coins and become a rich miner if you are lucky and there will be a big growth in the market.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: