Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SOV Sovereign SHA256 PoW/PoS No Premine LAUNCHED 10 JULY 2014  (Read 25289 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:35:34 AM

only 3 coins per block out of 144million pow?HuhHuh? da fuck

HuhHuhHuh??

correct, feel free to mass dump all your pumped coins at any point in the next 44 years, exit the carriage on the left and carry on up the stairs to platform scrypt for a quick buck  Cheesy

with that 0 PREMINE how will you pay for bounties then eh?
this coin is a joke right....

come back in 40 odd years and someone will let you know the answer to that one  Cheesy
i don't get it tho wtf why would you make a coin that has a 8 minute block time with 3 coins per block and 144million total pow phase that will take 40years....

Let me ask you a similar question. If you need to fill a chess board with rice grains by starting on block 1 and doubling the number of grains on each block until you get to block 64 - it sounds easy right? Wrong, there is not enough rice in the world to do this. It is your mind that plays tricks with you.

Since POS is 100% and simultaneous with POW, the POS blocks will take up the 4.8m POW block. It will actually take up the POW blocks so quickly that you will end up with maybe 40m or 50m coins in circulation by the time the 4.8m blocks are up. We might also see that the coin does not take 44 years but maybe one or two weeks then the POW hight is reached.
raskul (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:36:57 AM

HuhHuhHuh??

correct, feel free to mass dump all your pumped coins at any point in the next 44 years, exit the carriage on the left and carry on up the stairs to platform scrypt for a quick buck  Cheesy

come back in 40 odd years and someone will let you know the answer to that one  Cheesy
i don't get it tho wtf why would you make a coin that has a 8 minute block time with 3 coins per block and 144million total pow phase that will take 40years....

Let me ask you a similar question. If you need to fill a chess board with rice grains by starting on block 1 and doubling the number of grains on each block until you get to block 64 - it sounds easy right? Wrong, there is not enough rice in the world to do this. It is your mind that plays tricks with you.

Since POS is 100% and simultaneous with POW, the POS blocks will take up the 4.8m POW block. It will actually take up the POW blocks so quickly that you will end up with maybe 40m or 50m coins in circulation by the time the 4.8m blocks are up. We might also see that the coin does not take 44 years but maybe one or two weeks then the POW hight is reached.

and that my dear jc12345 is why it's worth mining Wink

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:41:58 AM

Well... That fail-over script was a bust Sad Sad Sad

Nothing connected when I woke up; re-running the batch file immediately connected Sad

Sigh...
raskul (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:44:19 AM

Well... That fail-over script was a bust Sad Sad Sad

Nothing connected when I woke up; re-running the batch file immediately connected Sad

Sigh...

just your miner UI mate, i had to restart minergate a coupla times

Marty19

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 08:56:45 AM

well I connected to ispace on my miner but when I check out the site it's not showing shit.. WTF ISPACE?

Your dashboard should show the new coin within a few minutes of starting to mine .... if you are still having problems then PM me ...

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:06:52 AM

HuhHuhHuh??

Stuck on block 14 for over a hour now.......

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:07:18 AM

HuhHuhHuh??

great coin dev, what a pile of shit

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
raskul (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:08:45 AM

HuhHuhHuh??

correct, feel free to mass dump all your pumped coins at any point in the next 44 years, exit the carriage on the left and carry on up the stairs to platform scrypt for a quick buck  Cheesy

so fuck off back to lala land.  Cheesy
nobody asked you to be here arsewipe. if you don't understand how an open source project works, you should, in the politest sense, as Zim would put it: GTFO.

Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:15:13 AM

HuhHuhHuh??

correct, feel free to mass dump all your pumped coins at any point in the next 44 years, exit the carriage on the left and carry on up the stairs to platform scrypt for a quick buck  Cheesy

nobody asked you to be here arsewipe. if you don't understand how an open source project works, you should, in the politest sense, as Zim would put it: GTFO.

you two bud wasting my fucking time you goof have fun with your crock of shit, it aint worth a fucking litetoshi

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
raskul (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:15:41 AM

HuhHuhHuh??

you two bud wasting my fucking time you goof have fun with your crock of shit, it aint worth a fucking litetoshi

LOL

raskul (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:18:34 AM

HuhHuhHuh??

maybe if you knew how to copy n paste properly it wouldnt of already forked

i'm quite content with launch up til now. Clearly your intent was to get mining early and reap the rewards in a few days. If you had read the intro and [PRE-ANN] threads to this coin, you would have realised it's not going to be possible to do your plundering, pump and dumping.

like I said, all you need is 1SOV.

onebtcplace

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:24:05 AM

sorry folks some dumbass at the dc rebooted the wrong server we are back online

ONEBTCPLACE is your one stop shop for mining all of todays
hottest coins on the market.
raskul (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:24:32 AM

onebtcplace back online. thanks.

horiacretan

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 09:29:00 AM

HuhHuhHuh??

i'm quite content with launch up til now. Clearly your intent was to get mining early and reap the rewards in a few days. If you had read the intro and [PRE-ANN] threads to this coin, you would have realised it's not going to be possible to do your plundering, pump and dumping.

It seems like even you took off from ISpace, WTF is going on, mining from the beginning and i feel like i am digging a hole in the ocean    ?

Top 10 MinersMiner   Shares   HashRate
raskul   1,579,821   0.00 KH/s
lin0sspice   734,283   0.00 KH/s
DANASIC   586,509   0.00 KH/s
horiacretan   569,529   355.62 GH/s
beez2000   486,000   0.00 KH/s
abra71   308,227   232.26 GH/s
Jappstam   208,024   198.01 GH/s
redfisst   203,913   0.00 KH/s
robbieS   184,188   223.56 GH/s
htgame   170,310   0.00 KH/s

Maybe that is why is better to have a premine, now we are the guinea pigs, this shit is a flop, i want my electricity back please.
raskul (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:31:18 AM

HuhHuhHuh??

It seems like even you took off from ISpace, WTF is going on, mining from the beginning and i feel like i am digging a hole in the ocean    ?

Top 10 MinersMiner   Shares   HashRate
raskul   1,579,821   0.00 KH/s
lin0sspice   734,283   0.00 KH/s
DANASIC   586,509   0.00 KH/s
horiacretan   569,529   355.62 GH/s
beez2000   486,000   0.00 KH/s
abra71   308,227   232.26 GH/s
Jappstam   208,024   198.01 GH/s
redfisst   203,913   0.00 KH/s
robbieS   184,188   223.56 GH/s
htgame   170,310   0.00 KH/s

whilst CG looked into the delay on cracking block 15, i mined more btc.
I will be endeavouring to make up the bounties as soon as is humanly possible.

i'm now mining at Elite.

Jacques21

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:32:24 AM

Still down hurry up  Grin
Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:33:35 AM

now im just confused as fuck 917816 gigs? on this coin god dam

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
raskul (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:36:52 AM

the curious case of Block 15 (and other long rounds)

no, this is not a tale of fairies and magik. this is the self-righting mechanisms of a solid cryptocurrency.

We have looked into why block 15 was such a long round (around half an hour later than should have been) and we failed to come up with a reasonable logic to apply reasoning. We are assuming that The Sovereign is self-righting block times, to ensure PoW is correct, during this time we will most likely see some quick round blocks and some long round blocks; A DGM pool would suit this coin.

anyway... if it is the case that the coin is evening out PoW against the immediate PoS, then we are in for a long haul.
if it is the case that the delay on block 15 was simply a catchup from the early 5 mined blocks (random solo mined - not myself) then we should see blocks around every 8 minutes as planned.

I should add, 5 early blocks is unheard of, i've mined coin launches which rolled out a rattling *hundreds* of quick early blocks.
WE ARE SOLID. SOVEREIGN IS STABLE.

raskul (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:43:16 AM

hardcore miners is active.

Zackgeno96

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:50:56 AM

what pool has the 850+ terrhashs?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: