Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: taking advantage of an economical crysis  (Read 106 times)
drgomez89 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:19:03 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 05:39:57 PM by drgomez89

I will share my situation guys and tell me what u think pliz

Im **** ****** i am 28 years i live in Nicaragua whos getting into an economical crisis just as venezuela.. (our president is an asshole )
and a lot of economical bans are goin to come to my country soon..
At the time im writing this post there have been 350 people killing in protest, 10 thousand  jobs lost.
And im medicl doctor... thank god  havent lost mine but i think i need to descentrelize my money and search some passive income in other currency (beacause mine its going to loose value as the economic crysis get worst) while i still can,

I invested in a company named MIRACLE TELE its a phone compny in europe and the gave me some of the erning of the company every 15 days just by holding their tokens TELE my last payment was of 1.7 euros. By this time looks like nothing,,, but as u know in venezuela ( that im afraid its where my economic situation its going)  its a lot of money.
I left u the link

https://miracletele.com/
 what do u think ? of this strategy or what do u guys recommend me? i can invest $100 monthly

I don't plan to be rich but i need some way to hold my basic need when times get rough...
Thx guys for reading me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

First off, please edit your post and take your name off. You could risk being doxxed by giving too much of your personal information.

Back on topic: I personally don't know what miracletele is or what the TELE token does, but investing in these kind of stuff is usually a BAD idea. Though I don't know much about it so I won't comment on it. Though I'd definitely stop putting more money on to that site.

Non financial advice(just my opinion): If you really think that what happened to the Venezuelan economy will happen to your country soon, then if I were you I would trade most of my fiat money for BTC and gold(some on gold because gold is more stable price-wise). Also, I would start looking for income online just so if your day-job does a dive in wages. I've read somewhere in the past that the wages that normal people with normal jobs receive in Venezuela are sooo low that actually playing RuneScape(a computer online game) and selling the in-game gold makes them significantly more profit. If I remember correctly, a Venezuelan teacher makes like $2/month. Like yikes. I'd rather do faucets.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Marcommaso

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:33:30 PM

I'm not so expert about crypto markets. If you're a novice, blind-invest your money its a riskly move. Don't know the token you're talking about, so waiting for other users... but lets focus on your job. Be a medical doctor is a value point, and your profession is in some way universal and culture-free. If politic scenario in Nicaragua keep to get worst, consider to emigrate in some other country. There is procedure to validate your medical degree, which are various based on the country of your choise. It's a drastic but valid option. Wish you best, man. Hope other users will counseling you about crypto invest  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: